Awesome day. Awesome freaking day.Highlights:
- First NIC War
- Getting to match some names to faces around here
- Learning how to rush and slide kill very, very
- Rushing alongside some big names around here
- In a game of Royal RUmbe (I think it was Royal Rumble) jumping out from behind a baricade, having FA_24 standing right there aiming his Doomsayer straight at my chest, seeing him pull the trigger and hearing the dart shoot, but having it misfire and not actually shoot. I think he just reloaded and shot me anyways, but it was a sweet feeling of temporary invicibility.
- Rushing in, killing a Captain in Guardian, running back and then scheming with Dumpster and Pearson about breaking the truce we had. That was pretty awesome but sneaky; being all traitor like that.
- Slide killing FA_24 three time (?) Maybe it was two... it was at least two.
Too bad it's hard to remember all the action once you're out of it. Hopefully the camera caught a lot of the awesoness; like CNP shooting the foot of Afro Thunder (yeah, I forget the guy's name. Thanks for putting that name in my head there Crooked) right after his shoe fell off.
But anyways, great day. I'll revise this post if I remember any more sweet moments of my day.
Edited by Glint, 14 March 2009 - 07:02 PM.