Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:47 PM
Wow small wars can really be alot of fun. I'll give credit where its due this war really was a blast and I tip my hat to applefury for running a good one.
- Making good use out of my scatter cannon yes it could only be fired once a round but it was worth it every time
- Being the guardian in guardian, blasting mike and foof probabally about 4 times each with the scatter cannon
- Actually getting hits on mike, I think this must have been a first
- Defending the hill for 6 minutes and 40 somthing seconds
- Hitting mike, sneaking around his team and grabbing the flag then making a mad dash back to our base as mike respawned, needless to say I need to get into better shape
- The psycological aspect of a smaller outside war. Anytime there was a standoff with myself and someone else (except mike and applefury) I would be holding the scatter cannon and a handgun, they would have a handgun with one shot or rokers longshot I would repeatedly say "You'd better make sure that shot hits." Which would either cause them to hold their fire or panic and retreat.
- Barrel tapping roker about 3 or 4 times without ever having to fire a shot (a plugged scatter cannon is an intimidating force)
- Roker catching two darts fired out of a .750 in his mouth
- Foof is damn fast and fearless there was 2 or 3 times when he chased me halfway across the park just for a kill
- Although I was on the reciving end guardian ended when Roker the captian for his team barrel tapped me, the captian for my team. I may never ever see that again.
- Mike and I owning wingman and the first few games of 4 on 2 deathmatch. After that it turned into mike getting hit and me getting rushed.
- Found new love for the sharpshooter 2. That gun could end up being seriously fun
- Roker not realizing he was the bait for deathmatch (rokers gun jams, roker says "mike just tap me" mike comes up, I'm following him right along, right after he barrel taps roker I hit him in the chest with a .750 shot)
- I can't aim to save myself with a handgun probabally 60% of the shots I fired with a .750 was 4 feet over the target
Once again well done applefury. I'll be at the next one you hold for sure.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?
Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.