Neono

Back up and running for tomorrow.

43 replies to this topic

#1 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:20 PM

It's that time again. Dust off those blasters, you've got Nerfing to do.

Date: March 21, the 1st day of spring. (Negotiable.)
Time: 10 a.m. - Whenever we tire of nerfing.
Location: Lakewood OH, Lakewood park. Google Maps & Mapquest should provide good directions. PM for my cell phone # in case you get lost.

Rules: Standard MAG 7 rules do not apply.
We will go by 3/15, and the local policy as enforced by the anti-douche squad, don't be a douche.

Banned blasters:
Plugged: BBBB, LBB, Titan.
No homemade air guns. Homemade springers, i.e. Plusbows, SNAPbows etc. are allowed.
To make this clear non-plugged, BBBB & LBB are allowed. Titans are only to be used with the missile.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Definates:

Vistagecko+2-3
Nerf365(Going whether he likes it or not.)
Boisie
Crom Strom+1-2
Mr. Badwrench +1-2.

Really, really hoping:
Nerfmonkey(Sick, hopefully getting better.)

Possible:
Bpso86
Nerf300(HQ)

Edited by Vistagecko, 20 March 2009 - 04:19 PM.

QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:38 PM

If people actually decide to go to this war I'll be there. If it's only going to be me and three other people probably not. So put me down as a definite keeping in mind that I'm not going to show up if nobody else is.
SexD Warves

#3 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:46 PM

I'd love to go, but I am house sitting starting the day before, and it's my spring break. Have fun guys.

#4 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:27 PM

Tsk tsk, Bpso, Florida and now house sitting? I'm starting to think you're trying to avoid any wars outside of cincy.

Nerfmonkey, you won't be dissapointed.

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#5 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:04 PM

That'll be my spring break. I'll be there.

EDIT: Woops, never mix multi tasking and nerfhaven...

Edited by boisie, 14 February 2009 - 01:31 PM.

QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#6 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:27 AM

That'll be my spring break. I'll be there. Also, bpso, was there going to be a spring break HvZ?

Not in Cincinnati, I think Joe might be having one at OU though.

#7 Mepain

Mepain

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

Maybe, maybe.

#8 boisie

boisie

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

That'll be my spring break. I'll be there. Also, bpso, was there going to be a spring break HvZ?

Not in Cincinnati, I think Joe might be having one at OU though.

Yeah. I caught that when I looked at my post again. I meant to pm Joe about that. Never mix multi-taxing and nerfhaven.
QUOTE(One Man Clan) View Post
You understand what you just did posting a picture of 4 girls on a message board chock full of nerdy virgins, right?
QUOTE(Foamfoot) View Post
Maybe if we download Ubuntu Christian edition, God will help us install it.

#9 Crom Strom

Crom Strom

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:43 PM

aw yeah. put me down for a maybe plus 1-2, as i'll need to wrangle up a ride and whatnot. right now it's leaning towards hell yeah, but things could change (as they often do).

Edited by Crom Strom, 14 February 2009 - 09:43 PM.

#10 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Bump. I went to both the Dayton and Columbus wars, I expect a few of you to return the favor.

BMX Forum

#11 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:45 PM

So this war is on a Sunday? If everything works with my spring internship (crossing my fingers) I will unfortunately not be able to attend this war. If things fail though, I'm definitely down for consoling myself with a trip to Cleveland. So mark me down as a maybe. On another note, the park looks great! I'm starting to think Ohio is proving itself to be the place with the coolest nerf venues.

I think Joe might be having one at OU though.

There is a spring (May, I think) variant of HVZ at OU called zombpocalypse, which I can get you some info on as it gets closer, but it's a much smaller scale event.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#12 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:56 PM

Actually I meant for it to be the 21, a Saturday. If this affects anyone's attendance please let me know. The date is still negotiable, so if a certain day will not work for you, please post or PM me.

BMX Forum

#13 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:02 PM

Ah, well that increases my chances of going. If I can be back at a decent hour of the day, I may be able to attend. What the hell, throw me up there as a maybe.

#14 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

Official three day inactivity bump. I know there's more Ohio nerfers out there!

BMX Forum

#15 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

I unfortunatly can not come, I will be hiking the apalachian trail. But nerf300 from nerfhq asked to be added to the mabie list.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#16 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

Dust off? In Cincinnati our blasters don't rest long enough to get dusty. Put me down as a "Maybe."
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

#17 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

Bump for people too lazy to look on the second page.

BMX Forum

#18 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

This bumping things seems a little repetitive. Anyone care to update their status to the definite list? :P

16 days left.

Edited by Vistagecko, 05 March 2009 - 10:14 PM.

BMX Forum

#19 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

Just got some stuff figured out and now I will not be able to come. See you guys in the summer!
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#20 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Can't.

Sorry.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#21 Crom Strom

Crom Strom

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

alright, well...

i just got word from my ride that we'll be late. 10 am is 'too early' for him. what a douche! i'm not sure exactly how late, though. probably just a couple hours.

#22 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

alright, well...

i just got word from my ride that we'll be late. 10 am is 'too early' for him. what a douche! i'm not sure exactly how late, though. probably just a couple hours.

So you are now a definite? I could probably arrange for my Aunt to pick you up. She lives off of Snow rd. in Parma Heights.

It would be nice if a few more people came, but this will most likely turn into a "warm up war" for the upcoming summer wars. Which isn't bad, it gives you a chance to war test your guns and tweak them for the summer.

1 week left.

Also, I will be supplying pizza, water, and juice. Free of charge.

BMX Forum

#23 Mepain

Mepain

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

I can't make it, have fun.

#24 Crom Strom

Crom Strom

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

alright, well...

So you are now a definite? I could probably arrange for my Aunt to pick you up. She lives off of Snow rd. in Parma Heights.

It would be nice if a few more people came, but this will most likely turn into a "warm up war" for the upcoming summer wars. Which isn't bad, it gives you a chance to war test your guns and tweak them for the summer.

1 week left.

Also, I will be supplying pizza, water, and juice. Free of charge.

i dunno. i'll give it a bit longer with my slightly retarded friends before i got balls-out with other rides.

#25 Twitch

Twitch

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

I will not be present, nor will Cpt. Bojangles McPoonsnatch. She sends her regards.
"If Groove was a woman, I'd totally have asked him to go home with me tonight ...is that weird?"
~bpso86

"Being a moderator on NHQ is like being a judge in the Special Olympics."
~JediJoe9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users