Nc Is Up!

but there's a problem

60 replies to this topic

#51 vuko44

vuko44

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 12:03 AM

I like the simplicity of bluntly telling someone "go fuck" them promptly ending my retort. Then if they give me shit about not knowing what I mean, I give em the ol "shut-your-face,-you-goat-roping-ass-chisel."

#52 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 09:49 AM

My favourite comebacks are "I just laughed so hard that my cat vomitted on the floor." or "I just farted so loudly that my cat flew out the window." It usually sends them into a fit of laughter, enough for me to beat them over the head with the nearest available blunt object.

You told me that the other day and didnt hit me in the head...I guess Im just too cool for you!

THIRST
ko

#53 SnakeJoe

SnakeJoe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:02 AM

You probable just didn't look away long enough, or possibly a lack of blunt objects?
And they were sent forth to wage war. Across the blasted asphalt, amongst the steel beasts they cursed the searing heat. In unison with there enviroment they approch the flag. Then.... BAMM!!!
Growl of rolling earth were forgotten amist (MORE TO COME)

#54 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:14 AM

I dont know, maybe because hs pvc stick is only 10 feet long? He missed by me by hundreds of miles...

THIRST
ko

#55 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 10:22 AM

It's 11 ft long, and the reason I didn't pummel you was because I haven't found a way to put my hand through the screen and beat you to hell :)
Spectre of the CFM

#56 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 01:04 PM

I hate Nerf Center.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#57 LDM

LDM

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:09 PM

My favorite comeback is "Fuck you."

:)

I find it amusing that this topic started off about Nerf Center, went to flaming 1/2", now it's talking about insults and schlong dongs and what not.

#58 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:15 PM

My favorite comeback is "Fuck you."

:)

I find it amusing that this topic started off about Nerf Center, went to flaming 1/2", now it's talking about insults and schlong dongs and what not.

I think it is generally becuase we don't really care about this thread, or NC for that matter. Nerfhaven is the source for Nerf now, it's all we will ever need. Great forums, relative maturity, mods, homemades, GrOOvE's comic DBF, movies, and a gallery. Tell me NC is better than that!

I came up with a new word... Fuckslinging-pubemower.

Ah, randomness.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#59 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:18 PM

Oh my fuck. I just farted, burped, sneezed, pissed, and hiccupped at the same time. I'm amazed that I didn't explode. But the reason that I didn't is because when bunnies get together they... Wait, what the fuck were we talking about again?

I also came up a with a new word. Shit-mongling-penis-pedal.
Spectre of the CFM

#60 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:21 PM

Oh my fuck. I just farted, burped, sneezed, pissed, and hiccupped at the same time. I'm amazed that I didn't explode. But the reason that I didn't is because when bunnies get together they... Wait, what the fuck were we talking about again?

I also came up a with a new word. Shit-mongling-penis-pedal.

You um, didn't shit yourself aswell? That's different. Try to keep that off of the boards from now on.

Your word was quite scary, I hope to god theres no such thing as a penis pedal.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#61 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 07:40 PM

You bwoke it.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users