Torque Bow

27 replies to this topic

#26 RVMVTVProductions

RVMVTVProductions

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • State:California

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

I am unaware if this was posted already, but there is one problem with using a BBB. If you do, you are faced with the issue of the bow attachments. The BBB has a pull back push forward motion (I think you know that). If you are making the bow parts true to form, you need to use the Scorpion Bow. I believe it only has a pull back priming motion, allowing the bow parts to move into position when you prime it. Your gun though.

(If I am wrong about the priming motion, which I doubt, flame me whenever you want)
SCUN's South County Representative

#27 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

I am unaware if this was posted already, but there is one problem with using a BBB. If you do, you are faced with the issue of the bow attachments. The BBB has a pull back push forward motion (I think you know that). If you are making the bow parts true to form, you need to use the Scorpion Bow. I believe it only has a pull back priming motion, allowing the bow parts to move into position when you prime it. Your gun though.

(If I am wrong about the priming motion, which I doubt, flame me whenever you want)

Why would that be a problem? It would be so much easier to make with a BBB. When you prime the BBB, the arms open, and when you fire and move the back of the BBB back forward, the arms close. Just my opinion on the situation.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#28 halfway33

halfway33

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

I have a good idea for the lazer. Use a maverick, and when it's primed back, the "plunger", (if you can call it that) it flips a switch in the back and turns the lazer on. Don't know about the bow parts though. Plexi glass?
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country Genral Patton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users