136 replies to this topic

#51 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

Yep. 10.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#52 Nerfer327

Nerfer327

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:48 PM

I might come, depends if my dad will take me 1 1/2 hours down to southern jersey
QUOTE(Pineapple @ Feb 4 2009, 04:04 AM) View Post

The last thing we need is a mass gathering of prepubesent boners all over the place

Forsaken_angel24 Said-
Time heals all wounds.
But it cannot hide the scars.

#53 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Do people still care about head count? Should I take one?

Also as a note, if you try in any way to push the rules of what a pistol is or an unmodded nerf gun it won't be allowed. People keep asking me dumb questions about what will be allowed. A pistol is a lnl/nf or anything similar to it. No, the pistol splat is officially not a pistol. A 2k is not a pistol. If you've pulled air restrictors out, it's modified. I told you guys the only thing I'd allow is to pull the feet off the long shot, but I'm slowly getting to point of revoking that. This is very simple, most of you know what a pistol is and I sure as hell do not need to explain what the word unmodified means. Stop trying to bend the rules.

Honestly, also realize that what I say goes no matter what I may have said before hand. A really good way to get on my bad side is to argue with me about stupid shit. You have my word that I will not make any decision that is not based on the good of the group and what will be fun for everyone.

Thanks,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#54 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:26 AM

Man, if only this was a week later. I have class that day and have a piano recital the night before. But the 14th is completely open for me. :lol: Unless the weather changes, looks like my first game will be DCNO then. Not really bad, but I'll have to wait longer to get my nerf on.
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#55 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:36 AM

As of right now, I can't go. I made my regional band, and the mandatory dress rehearsal is on the 7th. Hopefully I'll try and make other NJ wars.

(I know I still owe you $10, Splitlip)
TMC

#56 sporeknight123

sporeknight123

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

ill try to make it cause i live like 3 hours from there and i just notice VACC is like 2 hours away from my town

#57 sporeknight123

sporeknight123

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

would a sawed of double shot count as a pistol when its using pvc in shotgun shells with 1 hole in the middle

#58 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

*Edited out*

Edited by Galaxy613, 10 February 2009 - 05:36 PM.

[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#59 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:32 PM

Don't backseat moderate in my war topic. But he's right, that would not be a pistol, however, I'm not sure I agree with his definition on what a pistol is.

Talio.

#60 Jlego

Jlego

One Armed Clan

• Moderators
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:36 PM

Count me in on this one.
Barring serious illness or death in the family, I WILL be there.
~Jaxon of the LGLF

Gears: Ice9 and I have a relationship similar to that of myself and Jax.
liska: You snuggles?
Gears: The nerfers most likely to engage in a threesome.

I've seen you use an arrowstorm!!

#61 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:13 PM

Okay, my schedule cleared up, so I'll most likely be there.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#62 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

Apparently Talio is busy being mistaken for Sasquatch in low quality filmschool documentaries to post a list of those attending. Here is what I've surmised thus far.

People who are coming:
Jlego
Talio
VACC
Famine
Groove
Captain Slug
Langley
Dark Shrimp
Splitlip
NerfOnFier
KevinFunny
FERD
BustaDartinYourAss
Badger
Z80 (+4-8)
Skitzo
DX
zach attack

People who may be coming:
Echnalaid
sporeknight123
Nerfer327
Lonenerfer (+1)
Texansharpshooter
TheNerfLoki (+2)
Silencer
slowguitarman
Kuhlschrank
Gears
Rambo

Let me know if your name is missing or misplaced.

#63 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

Guess I really haven't posted in this thread, but I'll be there.

#64 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

Thanks Vacc for doing that for me. I've been trying to duck those fuckers for weeks, they keep taking pictures of me walking to work, it's annoying!

Anyway, I think perhaps that back in the day we had more written rules for how you were expected to act...Well, I used some magic and pulled up the rules from the second Apoc the LCM wrote. Here are there rules as well as some added commentary by myself as to how I expect you to act. You are required to read this and follow all the rules, because this community has become more then a little unruly and I just want everyone to know I'm not gonna put up with any of your shit. I'm not nearly as nice as other members who host wars. So without further ado:

The Rules of Engagement

Guys, When it comes to Nerf Wars, just use common sense. The last thing that we need is to be arrested... because it would prevent any and all future wars at the park.

1. Be responsible. If a dart lands near a group of little kids, don't go barreling through them to get it. The same for if some old lady is walking through the woods. Don't take your shot just as a group of adults is walking by, it will not go over well.

Talio: If a group of parents come around, allow someone from Mag 7 to handle it. We've all dealt with parents and young kids. So just use common sense, we are guests in the park.

2. TRY to keep the profane language to a minimum. I understand this is war, but we do not need to be cursing our mouths out if a little kid is walking past. Save it for when you're in a shoot-out :)

Talio: This one I need to follow better, but it's a good point. We're in public. Lets pretend for the day we're not social reclusses sitting around on the internet talking about childrens toys.

3. You make your own darts, you use your own darts. Of course it is perfectly fine to pick up a stray dart and fire it, but don't be pocketing every dart you see. If no one seems to have any ammo except you, the pockets are being emptied, and I don't think the Horsemen appreciate having their darts taken. Make sure the team you're bringing has sufficient ammo for the ENTIRE day. Cuz we aren't going to keep handing you darts. I suggest 40 darts per person. Although it is entirely up to the clan.

Talio: Times have changed and you fuckers now brings hundreds of these to wars. Don't steal or whore darts. With that said, I need to buy darts from someone.

4. Guns. If a gun is going to actually kill someone, mention it. You will not be labeled a wuss, although a barrage of darts might come your way. If a gun is brought to our attention, we vote. All but 2 or 3 people have good reason to give it the boot, say good-bye and off to the bag with you. Now, if a gun is just incredibly strong, don't be a woman about it. I hope this rule doesn't have to come into effect for the day, but we need to mention it. I think someone said the LANO's have never had a gun booted, let's try to follow in their footsteps.

Talio: Again, you bastards have gone and made enormous hell cannons making this rule far more important than it needs to be. Let me make something clear. My goal is to make sure that everyone has a good time nerfing. I do not care that you spent 40 hours in your basement making a shotgun shoot 90 darts a minute. If I feel that a gun is throwing off the balance of the game and fucking up the day, I'm going to tell you to put it away. The last thing I want is someone blasting a kid with a hell cannon while he's on his back screaming mercy. Don't be a dick.

5. Stay in the boundaries. If the area is one side of the road and to the water, don't cross the street. If you are spotted over there by 2 or more people, you are out for the round. If you are being chased, don't run that way, it's that simple.

Talio: Actually at millcreek this is simple. There's a road. Don't cross it. There's a playground. Don't go beyond that. There's a creek. Don't go in it. And there you go, very simple.

6. Absolutely No Alcoholic beverages and/or Drugs. You will be asked to leave if you have them, and it won't be fun for you if a cop comes, and suspects usage.

Talio: Yeah, if one of you fuck this up, I'll be really disappointed. BTW, this goes for your parents too. It's illegal in the park.

7. We aren't responsible for any loss of or vandalism done to your belongings. Even though people don't bother with us all that much, it is a public park. Our suggestion is to put all of your guns/belongings that aren't being used into someone's car.

Talio: Yeah, we've not really had problems, but it goes without saying. If you get a gun stolen, it's not my fault. If you steal one of my guns though, you will be eaten.

8. If a round gets too drawn out, we will just end it, and start another one. I know that i'm not gonna go to a day long war, and only get like 2-3 rounds in.

Talio: This has only ever happened a handful of times. Probably won't apply.

9. This is a friendly battle. Please, no physical contact during the war. If you have issues with someone, just take it out on them with your gun. If there is physical contact, you will be asked to leave. (physical contact i.e. fights)

Talio: However I will still eat you if you've stolen one of my guns.

10. Respect everyone around you. Do un to others as they would do to you... or something like that. Just be curteous to other players, not to mention civilians.

Talio: Oh yeah. I remember this one. See back in the day we treated each other with respect. We didn't shoot people point blank, we didn't show boat when we won, we didn't call each other noobs, we didn't make guns that were better then everyone elses just because we could and for the most part, we just showed up, played, had a good time and went home. No winners. No losers. Just fucking nerf. And if you can't handle that, then I don't want to nerf with you and I don't want anyone else nerfing with you. Be respectful or you'll be asked to leave. I'm tired of the shit.

***Eye Wear Strongly Encouraged***

-LCM-

...And Talio!

So there you have it guys. Behave yourselves and don't try to bend the rules. This isn't a competition, it's fucking nerf.

Talio.

#65 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

I definitely think that list of LCM rules was me dictating them to Matt in my basement, while he translated them to something people could comprehend, or not.

Anyway, I had major surgery last week and can barely walk at the moment. I won't be clear to do any running for another month or so. If I am in NJ that weekend, I will stop by at some point.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#66 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Do you at least have a cast upon which I may draw obscene cartoons?

#67 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

Do you at least have a cast upon which I may draw obscene cartoons?

No, but I have scars. The biggest one should be from the fucking drain they stuck through my abdomen to drain out the infectious fluids.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#68 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

Im not sure on how many people we are bringing. As many as eight or so, as low as four or five. Just thought I would throw that out there.

#69 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

Mark me down as attending. I may have to poon out around 4ish, but I plan on being there.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#70 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:14 PM

Mark me down as attending. I may have to poon out around 4ish, but I plan on being there.

We really don't need to know when you'll have to poo in advance. There are like, leaves and stuff there.

#71 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

I don't think you know what poon means.

#72 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

I don't think you know what poon means.

I believe it is a variant of the beverage consumed by astronauts.

#73 Muttonchops

Muttonchops

1.21 Muttonflops

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

I believe it is a variant of the beverage consumed by astronauts.

That is exactly what it means, assuming our brave space men are in orbit eating out orange-flavored vagina.
The LGLF - The ass-kickingest, arm-missingest, beer-drinkingest nerf clan in Jersey

21:45 Gears That's boob grabbing time
21:45 Gears it is so easy

#74 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:26 PM

Which is exactly what happens...in reality.

#75 LoneNerfer

LoneNerfer

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Is the war still on for the 7th or is it being reschedueled cause if it is being reschedueled I probably won't be able to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users