#526 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:22 PM

Everyone get Halo 3 ODST. Now.

Halo sucks.

ODST even more so.
Just finished The lost and the damned. Really disappointed I paid for that piece of crap...
Cod4 tonight (GMT) anyone?

You shouldn't bash a game you haven't played. It's fair to say you didn't like Halo X for X reason, but you can't say you hate a game that just came out that I would bet money you haven't played. I don't care if you think it's going to be a bad game; this isn't a fanboy thread. Don't try and start fights.
That is all.

#527 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

Seriously, it's like every frickin COD nutsack thinks Halo sucks. Like Horus said, if you haven't tried it, don't bash it like a squirrel bashes an acorn in the ground. If you played a prior game in the series but didn't like it, try another in the series, even if you just rent it. If you didn't like it because you got your arse kicked, go get laid or something and try again. Or do what I do where if I don't get at least 2nd I use my anger to pwn. It works, even though now I really don't have to try except against generals.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#528 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Seriously, it's like every frickin COD nutsack thinks Halo sucks. Like Horus said, if you haven't tried it, don't bash it like a squirrel bashes an acorn in the ground. If you played a prior game in the series but didn't like it, try another in the series, even if you just rent it. If you didn't like it because you got your arse kicked, go get laid or something and try again. Or do what I do where if I don't get at least 2nd I use my anger to pwn. It works, even though now I really don't have to try except against generals.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

I love halo, I love the whole series, APART from ODST. And my real anger sits with TLAD.

Jesus, I thought we were all civil and were allowed to voice our opinions.

#529 tbone

tbone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

Alright nazi zombie tournament style teams depend on number of attendees.

When :saturday

Time: 1:00pm central

Map:deir reise

Rules: no glitching

attendees:
me

maybe:

Send a message to tbone0923 before saturday and i will invite you to a party to work things out.
I am the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

#530 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

I love halo, I love the whole series, APART from ODST. And my real anger sits with TLAD.

Yeah, that's a little over the top in response to someone just saying "Halo sucks".

Just curious BritNerfMogul, what didn't you like about ODST?
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#531 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

Ok dudes, my friend and I will be on live tomorrow night solely to play Firefight. I will post my (new) GT tomorrow at around 4 if I remember. We will be playing around 9:00 PM Eastern. If you want to join, let me know.

EDIT: We will be playing Heroic to start, and if it gets to strenuous, we'll switch to Normal. I can't wait to kill those covie scumbags.

Edited by death by cheez, 22 September 2009 - 05:23 PM.

#532 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:42 PM

ODST is on the way. I'm a complete dumbass. Ordered it from amazon and did the free super saving shipping. Now i don't get it untill the weekend.
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 18 2009, 09:48 AM)

Anyone who's sig is a quote of themselves is an enormous douchebag.

Join the Revolution

#533 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Halo really does suck though. I'm not buying ODST.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#534 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

@ Brit - I didn't mean to come off as aggressive with my first post. I just was trying to ensure that stuff like what Cheez replied with wouldn't go down.

@ Cheez - Completely uncalled for. I think it's safe to say practically nobody here thinks you're funny or witty or cool or whatever shenanigans you're trying to pull off. If you want to act like a mindless fanboy dick, go to 4chan.

@ Talio - Care to elaborate? Perhaps over party chat on Xbox next time you're on?
That is all.

#535 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

Halo? More like Galo. LOLOLOLOLOL.
TMC

#536 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

Halo? More like Galo. LOLOLOLOLOL.

I know, right!? Where would we be without him?
That is all.

#537 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

"Apologies for being a dick. It's not a valid excuse, but I've been really stressed for a while and I tend to take it out on people on the internet. I apologize; you don't deserve this anger along with anyone on this forum."

That reading a little familiar Horus? That's directly from the PM you sent a while ago titled "Apologies." Would this be another one of those instances? And I don't mean to bag on Call of Duty, I like World at War a lot, but only due to Nazi Zombies. I like the Halo series because I'm more of a scifi geek.

#538 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:59 AM

"Apologies for being a dick. It's not a valid excuse, but I've been really stressed for a while and I tend to take it out on people on the internet. I apologize; you don't deserve this anger along with anyone on this forum."

That reading a little familiar Horus? That's directly from the PM you sent a while ago titled "Apologies." Would this be another one of those instances? And I don't mean to bag on Call of Duty, I like World at War a lot, but only due to Nazi Zombies. I like the Halo series because I'm more of a scifi geek.

No. You're just a douche.
That is all.

#539 BritNerfMogul

BritNerfMogul

• Members
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:11 AM

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Yeah, that's a little over the top in response to someone just saying "Halo sucks".

Just curious BritNerfMogul, what didn't you like about ODST?

Just the feel of the game. I couldn't get into it, and I hate that when games cost $80. It's gotta be worth the money, or I'm not buying it.

#540 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:52 PM

Okay, no more bickering. Back to setting up game times and shit.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#541 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

I'm out for ODST tonight, dog chewed the cable. And Are you guys serious about ODST being $80? I thought it was onyl $60?

During a 63 minute round my friend and I made it to wave 28 in ODST. I coutn in waves, not rounds or sets though.

Edited by death by cheez, 24 September 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#542 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:29 PM

I'm out for ODST tonight, dog chewed the cable. And Are you guys serious about ODST being $80? I thought it was onyl $60?

During a 63 minute round my friend and I made it to wave 28 in ODST. I coutn in waves, not rounds or sets though.

Ha! I felt bad about ordering from amazon when I thought it was the same price. Now I feel great! You guys got taken for a ride paying 80$ I was charged 40. Waiting till the weekend is totally worth it now that I find out I saved 40 bucks.

Join the Revolution

#543 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

I just got a 360. However, I am unable to transfer my gamertag, so I got a new one. I think it's time for me to haz some reconz.

Gamertag: Pacifist ideal

Games:

Halo 3/Halo 3: Mythic
Halo: ODST

Edited by Homestarune, 24 September 2009 - 07:52 PM.

We're not discouraging people from joining a Nerf forum, we're discouraging them from joining this forum. It's an important distinction because, frankly, we don't give a shit. The Haven was created to escape the idiotic masses, now they're all here. -cxwq

#544 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:10 PM

I love ODST. I'm seriously considering selling my silver DS Lite (yes, it is silver, not white or old gen) to get the game, it pwns that well. And the reason being I've played the game, but don't own it.

#545 tbone

tbone

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

Anyone up for resident evil five?
I am the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

#546 LNL plus LS equals WIN

LNL plus LS equals WIN

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:49 PM

How about some cod4 tonight? GT: Capt Air
Jun 24 2009, 02:57 PM
MY ASS IS GLORIOUS!
VACC

QUOTE(CA13 @ Aug 15 2009, 05:59 PM) View Post

Ryan- Could you weigh the balls for extra oomph? Maybe cut one ball open (like a slit) and spread it so you could get some weights in there?

#547 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:23 AM

I'm 90% sure I'll be online Saturday afternoon starting sometime around 1pm. If you send me a game invite to play ODST Firefight I'll drop whatever game I'm playing and switch over. I donno if I'll be able to use my mike or not, but I can follow somebody else's strategy, or we can just free-for-all it. I made it to the second set on heroic a couple days back, melee killing hunters with the grav hammer was probably the highlight so far.

GT = VelveetaAvenger
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#548 Bedhed117

Bedhed117

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:23 PM

To make a long complicated story that I don't completely understand short; I got ODST yesterday. I have to say I'm extremely disapointed. The HUD isn't as good as I thought it would be, Firefight is boring, and you have to spill out three times as much fire into an enemy as you did in halo three. Another thing, you're a regular human, elite and highly trained, but still regular. Yet here they have you capable of ripping off and carrying around a 300 pound mounted turret, when you can't even dual wield pistols. I am pretty pissed at this.

Join the Revolution

#549 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

I agree with the dual wield and turret thing, but otherwise I like it. But I think the reason you can't dual wield is that the SMG's are bigger and scoped, and the pistols are scoped too. Otherwise I don't really understand it. But I still like the game itself.

EDIT: Oh yea, anyone know what the trade in value at either gamestop or gamecrazy would be for a silver nintendo DS lite is? I really need to know, because I want to go get ODST really badly.

Edited by death by cheez, 27 September 2009 - 11:55 AM.

#550 linish22

linish22

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:30 PM

Mine:

dented88

I play:

COD4
MW2 soon
ODST========omgawd this is soo sicktor off the rictor
Halo 3
And yes, I do play Banjo Kazooie: N&B

Edited by linish22, 27 September 2009 - 08:32 PM.

bignibb = i have a question about my balls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users