Photo

Nerf Disc Shot+ Nerf Airtect 1000, I Call It The Ds1000

just edited jan 3( just some stuff not a full edit)

38 replies to this topic

#26 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

i bet forsakan didn't have to deal with this shit when he started.

You'd lose that bet.
It's really not that hard to go see for yourself:

Have you guys heard of AIM?

NH was not created for your personal chat.

So i have a life so i don't go searching for i 5 year old post, and AIM sucks.
touch it gently. Put two fingers inside. if its big put three. rub it in and out. that's how you clean a glass
perv
Night Finder for sale- http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=14340

#27 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

Forsaken? If you're going to invoke someone legendary, at least spell their name right.

And yes, yes he did.

Just take the criticism and learn from it, no need to get your panties in a wad.

#28 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

I actually like it. You got crap ranges, but it's fairly innovative. The AT1k tube is smaller than the DS, so it's not entirely practical. Nerveless, keep thinking in this style and you'll come up with something innovative AND useful.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#29 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

Just leave him to his own devices. He stated that he like the vulcan, so 20ft must seem like awesome range for him. Just let the thread die a peacful death.
QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#30 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

Forsaken? If you're going to invoke someone legendary, at least spell their name right.

And yes, yes he did.

Just take the criticism and learn from it, no need to get your panties in a wad.

Yeah i learned that and once again fuck off.
touch it gently. Put two fingers inside. if its big put three. rub it in and out. that's how you clean a glass
perv

#31 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

And yes, yes he did.

Yeah i learned that and once again fuck off.

That's not something you say to someone who's sticking up for you. Please, I have a lot of trouble understanding some of your posts. You know what to do. At least your write up had pictures.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#32 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

I felt like double posting untill I read this thread and nerfer did it enough for the both of us.

#33 Norther of Heaven

Norther of Heaven

• Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

You would've been much better off just modifying the DS by itself, but we can't blame you for being.. creative..?
"I don't always drink beer. But when I do,
I beat my wife."

#34 Jaymel1989

Jaymel1989

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

The mod was succesful in an intergratation stand point. as for effectiveness of improvement on range the intergratation fails. I give you effort points however it was sucessfully intergrated and I hope you can do the same with other guns but have better results in the end.
~When life hands you lemons. Mod the fuck out of it so it can get 100' flat. also do a apple intergratation to it. it looks nice and adds accuracy~ Jaymel1989

#35 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 01:35 PM

You have the right idea but at the same time a wrong one.5 things to keep in mind next time.
-Epoxy/Goop
-Eletrical Tape
-PETG/Brass/CPVC
-ACE #49
-Lubricant

Here's what a DS should look like. (Not my picture but, Blacksunshine traded me for it.)
Posted Image

Edited by Longshot Wielder, 20 December 2008 - 01:40 PM.

Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#36 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:14 PM

I like the mod. I wouldn't use it as a side arm until I know the ranges with good darts, and good barrel.
I believe in the true lord Joseph Stalin. Problem?

#37 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

I like the mod. I wouldn't use it as a side arm until I know the ranges with good darts, and good barrel.

Thank you I'm working on attaching a new barrel what kind to you recomend, PVC, that clear stuff, or cpvc?
perv

#38 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

Thank you I'm working on attaching a new barrel what kind to you recomend, PVC, that clear stuff, or cpvc?

If petg is what you're referreing to by the clear stuff, then yes use "the clear stuff."

#39 nerfer9987

nerfer9987

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

Yes, sorry I forgot the name of it. And thank you for not being a total bitch About the crap ranges.
perv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users