Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:53 PM
Well, I guess I should post my highlights before the thread gets too old:
- Seeing everyone again, though a few people did not show up.
- Noticing a drastic range increase in the POS junker Longshot I brought along as my temporary primary.
- Hitting K9 from across the gym with said LS.
- Getting a PAS from MSDFS (Thank you... I finally get one)
- Keeping teams effectively pinned down... all by myself.
- Crooked telling me early on that he was told by Rambo to shoot me in the head multiple times. He missed, for the most part.
- Backstabbing MSDFS with a tap during a pistols round.
- Placing myself at the staging area in the gym during another pistols round. I fire a shot at Rokor, pick up the stock PASG, cock it and shoot myself in the head.
- Tank calling me at 7:30AM telling me the truck won't start and "Sorry"
- Spending 45 minutes driving in circles trying to find K9 to pick him. When we finally give up I spot him crossing the road while we were at a light.
- Hearing an adorable little noise from GNBK as the Stefan failed to leave the barrel.
- buying a First Shot from Crooked during lunch.
- Getting shot in the face by Doomsayer in between rounds. Come on, I was the only person in that crowd who was gathering their shit and about to walk over to you!
- Not doing so well in the morning, then drinking Powerade (Thanks Jay) and kicking ass afterward.
- Coming home, having a shower, and falling asleep almost instantly.
- Firing a burst from FrankenMod and taking out a few people.
- Royal Rumble and my horrible placement near Crooked (who was, by then, hellbent on shooting me in the head).
- Waking up two hours later than I expected (I set my alarm for 5:00, what happened?)
- Managing to avoid BBBBs this time (I HATE those things indoors)
- Getting a bit more work done on my Commlink for Massacre 3.
- The stock Pump-Shotty antics and sexual innuendos that followed.
- Actually hitting Antonio with it during a round (I don't think it really counted though)
All in all, a very fun war. I'll talk to my grandfather about the pics tomorrow. Can't wait for Massacre 3.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.