Photo

Double Ls?

31 replies to this topic

#26 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

Or put some 1/8" polycarbonate in between, and use a frontgun grip as the cocking handle and the LSFG trigger, and use the other centered in the back in place of the 2 actual triggers. Complex, but done right, 2 100' shots simultaneously. Hard to miss.

Edited by nerfnut23, 15 November 2008 - 08:58 PM.

American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

#27 Swords

Swords

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:25 AM

You might as well try just to carry two longshots in separate hands. I think that if you ever get this done, you'll need to minimize it, made the charging handles separate, and get the clips in the right place. Of course it will be nice when its done. But will you be able to run around with it?
SuperGeek.

#28 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:42 PM

Or put some 1/8" polycarbonate in between, and use a frontgun grip as the cocking handle and the LSFG trigger, and use the other centered in the back in place of the 2 actual triggers. Complex, but done right, 2 100' shots simultaneously. Hard to miss.

That's why i thought of making this monster.
You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

Rabbit + Hunting Bullet from a hunting rifle = exploded rabbit

#29 clutchjunkie

clutchjunkie

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

If someone was REALLY serious about this, they could mount the LS's side by side, but modify the handle so it would be in the center of both blasters. This would also allow the same charging handle to be used for both LS's. You could then construct two +bows and mount them where the FG's would be, offsetting them to the sides a little so you can still cock them. Under the left +bow, you could integrate a dtg, and under the right one you could epoxy a magstrike clip so the actual magstrike slides onto the clip, and fires by a string on the trigger. On top of the LSx2 just put a vulcan, and on top of that put an SSPB with an AT2k turret. For added functionality, mount a manta on the side so you can swing this bad boy around and block shots at wars and stuff.

All of these should fire off of the same trigger. Just an idea.
Do not modify darts or dart blaster.

#30 Essential 2 Life

Essential 2 Life

• Banned
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:54 PM

Clutchjunkie, that would be heavy, really really heavy.

Edited by Essential_2_Life, 17 November 2008 - 06:55 PM.

-Nerfer9
Hi, Im in need of some crossbow parts, my dog carried it outside and left in in the street where it was smashed by a car.
-riceboi247
Are you shitting me? I can't make a damn gun by myself!

#31 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

Way to recognize sarcasm, tool.

Clutchjunkie, that was hilarious.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#32 nerfnut23

nerfnut23

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:47 PM

That's why i thought of making this monster.

Actually, I meant that the front trigger fires the left gun, back fires right. Tough to do but answers the firing problem. And the LS cocks from the bolt unlike,say ,a NF where you pull on the plunger directly. so that problem is mostly gone. Really hard to do but worth it.
American society: A legitimate clusterfuck since 1965.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users