Date: Saturday, November 29
Location: Mill Creek County Park
131 Chelsea Avenue, Ocean Gate, NJ
Time: 10:00 AM - ???
Directions: From the Garden State Parkway Southbound:
* Take Exit 80 towards Route 9 and Beachwood.
* On the exit ramp, stay to the right, and you will be on Route 9.
* After getting off the ramp, you will drive back under the Parkway and bear to the right.
* Follow RT. 9 until you reach a 3 way intersection with Route 166, bear right as you go through the yield, to stay on Rt. 9
* Follow Rt. 9 for a few miles, until you reach a traffic light at Ocean Gate Drive.
* Take the jug handle to make a left onto Ocean Gate Drive.
* After ~100 feet, make a left onto Mill Creek Road.
* Follow Mill Creek Road to the end, where it will intersect Chelsea Avenue
* Turn Left onto Chelsea, and the Park is a couple hundred feet ahead on your right.
* No air-powered homemades, singled Titans, 5ks, etc.
* All other guns (Nerf or homemade) will be allowed or disallowed on a case-by-case basis. If you aren't sure if it will be allowed, bring a spare, just in case.
* Bring your own guns, ammo, and tools. If you think you will need something, don't hope that others will bring it.
* Dress appropriately, it's gonna be November, don't be stupid.
* EYEWEAR MANDATORY for those under 18.
* There will be a relatively short lunch break. Bring you can either bring your own food or go to the fast-food places nearby. If you go out to eat and are not back in a reasonable time, we will start without you.
Edited by Kuhlschrank, 28 November 2008 - 11:57 PM.