Minnesota Halloween Nerf Outing

Because Bullshit Dragon couldn't.....

69 replies to this topic

#26 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

OH, I SEE HOW IT IS! not even putting me on the attenders list! i got you...

just kidding, put me plus 3 with a question mark.

Ha, I was going to just now, thanks for reminding me. Figure out your guests ASAP! Was that guy in the background on the phone going to come with?

#27 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:30 PM

OH, I SEE HOW IT IS! not even putting me on the attenders list! i got you...

just kidding, put me plus 3 with a question mark.

Ha, I was going to just now, thanks for reminding me. Figure out your guests ASAP! Was that guy in the background on the phone going to come with?

very yes, he loves to spend time with me, so he's for sure coming. I'll work on frank and matt and thomas, as well. hopefully, thomas will have grown up whilst i was gone...
OIC of 34th Light Combat Battalion, Talk to me about enlistment.

#28 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

Anyone wanna sell me a Big Blast/ other similar airgun at the war? I'm in the market.

#29 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:15 AM

I am almost completely sure that I will attend (unless something happens).
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#30 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:21 PM

This is fantastic, this war has exceeded my expectations in terms of number of people who are coming. This is going to be twice as ownage as MNNO was, maybe even the 2nd or 3rd largest war to happen in Minnesota. Also, I will be posting guns I want to sell. I'm not going to bring them all, only ones that people are serious about buying, so decide before the war.

#31 rifleman

rifleman

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

Could some one sell me a at2k at the war? And It's a maybe on the 2 guests for me
"Nerf to all and to all Nerf all Night!"

My guns are in my PI on my profile.

More people need to nerf in North Dakota

#32 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

Could some one sell me a at2k at the war? And It's a maybe on the 2 guests for me

I've got like six of those, but I would only sell you one if it was the one that leaks out the barrel on the first pump and requires a quick trigger pull, or if you were willing to pay a lot. They have a lot of sentamental value to me, that's why I don't really want to get rid of them. Ask NerfCrazy, I think he has some.

#33 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

BUMP. As I said, I would list all of the guns I will be selling at this war, so here I go. I am listing the guns from the ones with the least sentimental value to the ones with the most. If you want pictures, just ask.

Least Important
-Mavs
-Newer Gen NFs
-DTG
-Eagle Eye (semi-reserved for Bullet Dragon)
-Max D 2000 super soaker (can include a heavy duty pump and replacement tubing for an extra cost)
-Max D 6000 super soaker
-Strange Knock-Off Little Brown Crossbow
-Batman Ramrod Gun
-Max D 2000 super soaker airtank (can include a heavy duty pump and replacement tubing for an extra cost)
-New Style TTG, currently without a barrel and opened up
-SM1500 Airtank, leaks out around the valve pin, tried to fix it but I couldn't

Semi-Attached
-At2k, it leaks out the barrel on the first pump, but if you pump it quick the first 2 or 3 times it's fine, and it leaks a little if you pull the trigger kind of slow, but if you pull it quickly it works fine. Stock.
-Blastfire, I think the pump O-ring is a little bit dry, but otherwise it works fine, just takes a few extra pumps
-LBB, minimized and end of stock barrel cut off so it can load stefans.

Very Attached
-At2ks, don't leak, and o-rings have very good seal, so they take the regular amount of pumps. Not willing to let go for cheap, but I could possibly be swayed with a little extra green or an awesome gun.
-Big Blast, stock, works fine, but it's a bit harder to pump than most 4bs, but it still works fine.

I'll add more later, but this is all I can think of right now.

Edited by venom213, 30 October 2008 - 08:52 PM.

#34 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

Now, one side of my brain would ask you to reserve something long range for me, but the other side keeps reminding me how moot that would be to fire a relativly slow projectile at a fully cognitive nerfer with quick reflexes. besides, my NF is a beast.

not saying i wouldn't poke someone in the eye for a new long range tool.

Edited by themessiahpsg1, 31 October 2008 - 01:48 PM.

#35 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

Now, one side of my brain would ask you to reserve something long range for me, but the other side keeps reminding me how moot that would be to fire a relativly slow projectile at a fully cognitive nerfer with quick reflexes. besides, my NF is a beast.

You can borrow whatever your heart desires, as long as I don't want to use it. I would rather sell a gun like my Big Blast to someone who will attend many wars in the future, this might be your only war for a long time.

#36 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

I thought I was selling you a big blast? I got my Iron Man painted one. its pretty
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#37 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 06:04 PM

case in point, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

Ya, but i'm broke, so I'll just have to use my current arsenal and my meager dart count.

Pray tell, is anyone bringing a bucket of stefans?

#38 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

case in point, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

Ya, but i'm broke, so I'll just have to use my current arsenal and my meager dart count.

Pray tell, is anyone bringing a bucket of stefans?

As much as I hate supplying darts for other people, especially people who are capable of making stefans themselves, I maybe could make an exception in your case. Keep in mind, I have pretty thin foam, it fits slightly snug in 17/32 brass and thinwall CPVC, good for airguns, and tightly in thickwall CPVC, good for spring guns. In stock barrels they fit okay, but definatley not as good as Flaming Hilt's darts, to add to that I weight them fairly heavily, so they don't perform very well out of weaker guns like AR removed Mavs. You have all of this week to whip us some darts, unless you are completely out of resources and don't have the funding to buy more.

Edited by venom213, 31 October 2008 - 10:03 PM.

#39 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

Would an unplugged singled titan be allowed? There would also be a fair amount of tubing, decreasing efficiency. Just wanted to know before I do some cool shit.

#40 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:55 PM

Would an unplugged singled titan be allowed? There would also be a fair amount of tubing, decreasing efficiency. Just wanted to know before I do some cool shit.

Possibly, as long as it doesn't shoot insanely fast/hard. It is a case by case basis, if I were you I would rig up some shotgun attachments, that's what I'm doing on my titan.

#41 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

I'm still in the market for rockets, just so you know, guys. If you have extra rockets please bring them so I can at least USE them during the war.
Gimme back my bullets....

#42 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:42 PM

I'm still in the market for rockets, just so you know, guys. If you have extra rockets please bring them so I can at least USE them during the war.

Damnit! How many times do we have to tell you, ORDER THEM FROM HASBRO! I guess I could let you borrow my two titan missiles, if I can call you Bullshit Dragon and Jim Queen of Dragons/Noobs all day.

#43 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

Damnit! How many times do we have to tell you, ORDER THEM FROM HASBRO! I guess I could let you borrow my two titan missiles, if I can call you Bullshit Dragon and Jim Queen of Dragons/Noobs all day.

I will remind you that most ppl with titans do not use the rockets, so I might as well buy them from someone instead of buying them from Hasbro.

And if I have any choice in insulting names at the war, I'd like to simply be called "Queen"

#44 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

I will remind you that most ppl with titans do not use the rockets, so I might as well buy them from someone instead of buying them from Hasbro.

And if I have any choice in insulting names at the war, I'd like to simply be called "Queen"

But they are a pretty ok band. That would be an insult to them... snicker snicker.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#45 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:40 PM

But they are a pretty ok band. That would be an insult to them... snicker snicker.

Okay okay... you guys win. I'd rather not humiliate myself further.

#46 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

Okay okay... you guys win. I'd rather not humiliate myself further.

Yeah, I was planning to give you a picture of you with a quote under it saying. "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt", but I guess now was a much better time to go through with my plan than at the war, so there you go. You've got a lot of proving yourself to do at this war, after all this shit you've gotten yourself into. I would say you are the RAMBO of Minnesota in many ways.

#47 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:47 PM

I would say you are the RAMBO of Minnesota in many ways.

Ow... that hurts, venom....

Anyway, I have a couple of projects I'm working on atm, but I'm hoping to get them done before the war. That reminds me, I need to sit down tomorrow and make more stefans, I literally only have a handful left, and I need to figure out why my SNAP is underpreforming. I know it's not the cooler weather, I think my barrels might be too long.

Bleh... so much to do, and so little time...

Edited by Bullet Dragon, 02 November 2008 - 10:48 PM.

#48 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

The weather looks pretty good so far. It said partly cloudy and about 55-60 degrees. I hope it is nice enough to wear shorts. Also, considering how soon it gets dark these days, I have moved the end time to 5:00, but I don't think I've had a war go later than 5:00 anyway so it doesn't matter a whole lot. The person who stays the latest, besides members of my crew, will get a actual cookie.

#49 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

I must say that my SNAP is now upgraded to an unhealthy level of awesome.

How awesome?

Well topic-worthy awesome.

Once its finalized, of course.

#50 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:01 PM

I must say that my SNAP is now upgraded to an unhealthy level of awesome.

How awesome?

Well topic-worthy awesome.

Once its finalized, of course.

Jesus, I better finish my SNAP quick or else I can't be on team SNAP! Yeah! That would kick ass! Myself, Julian, Jim, and Max, all on the same team wielding SNAPS. We would definitely be a force to be reckoned with, like team AT3k is in Ohio, which is where I get the basis of this idea from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users