Sylent_blade

That SoB is finally gone.

22 replies to this topic

#1 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:50 PM

Well, as much of you know... I have had a rough time here. I brought it upon myself. So, I will do this for myself.

I would like to apologize to some people.

Ares - You made me lose my head, I guess I was looking for a reason to post. I'm sorry that I wasted your time.

IronRhino - You have a short temper. You insulted me, and I got my back up. I shouldn't have cared what you thought about me. I'm sorry for the hateful words I said to you.

Rawray7 - You are a vet I guess. I pissed you off in more ways than one, in more instances than one. I apologize for your wasted time reading my posts.

Famine - You hate me. I don't hate you. I'm sorry for ever posting in that topic that set you off. I'm sorry.

GrOOvE - I was an asshole in my early days, making your life hard. I never backed down to you when I was beat. I apologize.

Superintendant - I've flamed you alot... I and shouldn't have bothered. You have more respect here than me.

Everyone else that I've angered, flamed or badgered - I feel bad now that I look back at it. I was a bitch, with something stuck up my ass. I flamed needlessly, argued, and bitched about you all. I never took at step back and looked at myself. I have been the opposite of what everyone else is. I made this forum into something some people are ashamed of... and I've given Canada a bad name.

I apologize for never contributing anything to this site or forum. I wasted my time here, I wasted yours. I never had the potential to contribute, and I'm sorry for it all. The only thing I had potential for, was being the troll that I am.

I apologize lastly, to Cxwq - You letting me join this forum was most likely I bad idea. I gave this place a bad name, I am the only troll here. I've made you waste time posting to shut me up. You shouldn't have to do that. I made you waste time PMing me, never will you have to worry about that again.

I feel this is the best thing for me to do, and I will miss Nerf Haven.

Bye everyone... glad I'm gone, aren't you?

-Cam
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#2 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:15 PM

Are you leaveing beacasue pepole are angry at you I think that is stupid just post less and make your posts count don't post stupid crap all the time and you will be fine if you are leaveing well seeyha.

Oh and if you leave nerf compleatly I will buy your SM5K.

Edited by Black Blade, 05 January 2004 - 05:16 PM.

#3 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:18 PM

Sounds like some one needs a hug...

Hi everyone. This is most likely a bad place for my first post, but I just wanted to ask... who was this guy?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:25 PM

Ha, SB your not leaving. And you shouldnt.

You should stay, but I know there are a few memebrs on this board who never change, and cant except you if you do say and change, but seriously, if you can pleasem you can stay. Hell, I dont care if you pleasem or not, but the nerfing community is already so small, for a person to leave just sucks. Especially one whos got a kickass sm5k.

Edited by THIRST, 05 January 2004 - 05:40 PM.

ko

#5 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:36 PM

Uhh.....Who are you and why are you leaving? I've seen your posts here and there on the boards but none have seemed bad to me. I don't understand why you're apologizing to just about every member of Nerf Haven.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#6 Nerfer16

Nerfer16

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 06:57 PM

SB, your not that bad. Since you have apologized, and are going to act differently in the forums, there is no need to leave nerf haven. Please stay.
Nerfer16 of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team
Nerf on!

#7 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:24 PM

Too late :lol:
ko

#8 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:56 PM

Thank fucking god. Surely the heathen gods that I worship have at last come through. Hopefully he'll go to NHQ or Nerf Evolved or something and take his dipshit friends with him.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#9 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:00 PM

Come on and give the guy a brake, man. :( He said he was sorry to you and now life goes on. SB you can be annoying at times but you can sometimes be cool. Think about your Granddad :lol: .
Die with honor...Fight with pride...
Aim toward your goals...Quicken your stride...
With great power comes great responsibility.

#10 cooldood31

cooldood31

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:22 PM

He'll come back. Most do. Even lone wolves follow packs, yet they are never part of it, I'm a good example of that.

#11 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:24 PM

Even lone wolves follow packs, yet they are never part of it

I don't think that's an accurate analogy, man. Now you are saying that he'll follow us, but yet he is afraid or too timid to come back. Which I don't think is the case.

You apologized. Very good form. With that being said I'd like to point out that even though you were a little bitch when you joined, I don't think that you should leave. You haven't been annoying or whatever in quite some time. If you do decide to leave, then best of luck wherever life decides to throw you.

Edited by NerfManiac, 05 January 2004 - 08:29 PM.

You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#12 cooldood31

cooldood31

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:37 PM

I'm not leaving, i'm just saying he might come back, or just read and not post. I know the way these things work. Time passes and anger fades away, sometimes on both sides. I had nothing against him personnly, except I hate seeing a person brought down for nothing like he did to the others newbs like myself.

#13 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:37 PM

Sorry I haven't posted... I am trying to cut down. I felt the need to clear up some things.

One, I am not afraid of the forum itself. Nor am I afraid of anything. You see, this forum consumed me in a way that I am very unsetteled about. This forum was taken far too seriously by me, and that is why I have to leave before I do alot more stupid things.

Two, perhaps my take of absence will not be permanent. Maybe it will. Time will heal most wounds, and repair most impurites. Although, time will never take Famine's hate for me. Too bad I suppose. But, you all could use a break from me.

Thirdly, I could add about 30 more people to my apology... but I figure no one will bother reading, so why try?

This will be my last post in this topic, and in this forum. Nhq will not be my new home... nowhere will. Although I haven't an enemy at Nhq, it is just not the same as this place.

Good bye to all that care... it's great to see I may be slightly missed by some.

-Cam

Edit:

I kinda feel like i owe him because he helped me out every once in awhile. he wasn't really that bad of a guy. anyway if you do happen to come across this SB don't leave and give yourself a little more credit.

Thank you Blaster. I feel asthough I didn't help you too greatly... I mostly pointed out your wrongs. It's cool that you learned something from me. About not leaving, it's all about the fact that my past caught up with me. Not only am I leaving because of hate and lack of contribution, but, I leave so that I can get a break from this place. It's the best for all of us. Blaster, I thank you... same with you IronMan, but standing up to Famine gets no one nowhere. Read my posts... you'll see.

About the whole give 'em hell thing. That proves in-effective on this forum. I think the best way to go out, is calmly, and nicely.

-Cam

Edited by Sylent_Blade, 05 January 2004 - 08:50 PM.

Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#14 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:41 PM

Thank fucking god. Surely the heathen gods that I worship have at last come through. Hopefully he'll go to NHQ or Nerf Evolved or something and take his dipshit friends with him.

first off give the guy a break. He did say he was sorry. Forgive and Forget. And not to mention at least he was nice enough to even apologize. If i were in his shoes and i was leaving this site i'd have given you hell until you banned me from the site. But since I'm not going I don't plan on it. :lol: anyways why the hell would sylent blade leave? He's made some good contributions along the way. I kinda feel like i owe him because he helped me out every once in awhile. he wasn't really that bad of a guy. anyway if you do happen to come across this SB don't leave and give yourself a little more credit.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#15 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:59 PM

Alright, SoB, I don't even remember what you said to me. I don't usually care what people think about me or say to me because I know I'm right. It sounds weird, but that's how I am on these forums. You haven't bugged me in awhile, and I know what you mean about forums consuming you. You'll miss it, I left for a few weeks and ended up coming back, just trying to visit only twice a day. Anyway, yeah.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#16 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:06 AM

I think this topic is a little bit weird. Everyone is acting like there on a frikin soap opera. I couldn't care less if SB goes or stays. He was ok.
changed username from superintendent

#17 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 10:04 AM

SB, I never thought you were too terrible. I was just fucking around with you. See ya if you're leaving though.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#18 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:02 PM

Sylent is a cool guy, I talked to him through PMs a few times. It's a shame you're leaving, but I understand how it can feel like something is taking over your life. For me, it's my collection of vintage pens. See ya around, I hope!
"The 'dance goes on..."

#19 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:12 PM

For the most part, nobody thought SB was too terrible. He was an irritating newbie for a while and got some flames. The main problem was that he took the flames way too personally. I think his decision to step back from things is a good idea because it seems he might gain a new perspective on this whole forum scene.

The forums are fun but you have to keep your asbestos underwear on.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#20 Ares

Ares

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:51 PM

Don't leave. Just make worthwhile posts. Thank you for apologizing.
The Greek God of War
Unseen

#21 SnakeJoe

SnakeJoe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:54 PM

Very Cool most everyone, this makes it more likely noobs and lurkers will post (like me!) which is importent to forum growth.(im pretty sure)
And they were sent forth to wage war. Across the blasted asphalt, amongst the steel beasts they cursed the searing heat. In unison with there enviroment they approch the flag. Then.... BAMM!!!
Growl of rolling earth were forgotten amist (MORE TO COME)

#22 Subterfuge

Subterfuge

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 11:41 AM

Cya on the paintball field blade.

Edited by Subterfuge, 02 February 2004 - 11:42 AM.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

#23 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 03:11 PM

Stop posting on old topics fudge, and if you even read this topic, you'd know that he still nerfs. So he got mad at people? Big deal, If you've ever spent 10+ hours(ya, I did) modding a gun you'd know that its pretty hard to give up nerf, especially since its so fun. Do you even nerf Fudge?

THIRST
ko

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users