Photo

War Customization Part 2

3 replies to this topic

Poll: War custmization part 2 (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Season

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many guns max

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Darts min.

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 pepperach

pepperach

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

The place vote count was playground park
my brute
My Youtube

Say NO to drugs Say YES to foam

#2 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Season? When ever you want to Nerf. I would choose summer, but I would Nerf in any season.

Gun maximum? like, with you during any round or that you bring? Venom and NerfCrazy come with their whole damn arsenals practically, and they use most of their guns. its all about choice.

Dart minimum should be as high as possible, but are you really gonna count out each dart? People bring what they think they will use.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#3 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

Where's Fall?? That's when I do most of my nerfing.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#4 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:55 AM

I feel that you shouldn't be doing these polls. They're a novel idea by allowing people to choose how the war shall be conducted as well as the where and when, but there is a much simpler way to organize a war.

You choose the venue, the date and time and just let people come. No restrictions on the number of blasters (but maybe restrictions on certain types of blasters), no dart counts, just some people getting together to enjoy their favorite pastime...shooting the fuckin' shit out of each other with Nerf blasters!

I choose not to vote in this poll, nor did I in the previous poll, as I will go any war in my area at anytime, any season.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users