Photo

Any One Live In Pennsylvania?

27 replies to this topic

#1 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 06:36 PM

Since there is a topic about people who live in Canada, I thought about a Pa topic. :) If you guys do live in Pa, maybe we could set up a war sometime. :D

Edited by Ironman, 06 February 2004 - 06:53 PM.

Die with honor...Fight with pride...
Aim toward your goals...Quicken your stride...
With great power comes great responsibility.

#2 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 07:10 PM

Oh yes, let's gather the hill billies, that's a fabulous idea. Ahh screw it, I'll bring the jug, but someone damn sure better bring some moonshine.

VACC

#3 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 07:15 PM

I'm not a hill billy. :)

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 10:28 PM

What part of PA, if it's in pittsburg, it's too far.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 10:57 PM

I live near Philly, about 1 hour.

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:31 PM

No shit, I live about 45 minutes away from philly whats the name of the town...IM me at TheTalio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:54 PM

I live outside of Philly to ^_^ in Villanova. it would be great to have a nerf War in Philly somewhere. but where would we have it? i would try to go if we had one. You get get people from New Jersey to come as well.

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 01:10 AM

Shit, I'll do it, you guys have cars, or parents who will drive?

I know of some real decent parks north of philly, I'll do a check of some of my Dad's old things, and I'll see what I can find, if you guys are serious though, we can set something up.

If you guys drive, you could come down here, I have some really nice places....and why don't you guys just go to Jersey? Take the bridge into camden, that will drop you off on Route 70. Take that straight to the LCM ground. It's a short drive, you guys wouldn't have any problem with it.

Talio.

#9 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 11:16 AM

My mom saw this topic and said I can't talk about this stuff about where I live on the internet because some petifile could come and HURT me.

#10 Chrysophylax

Chrysophylax

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 11:58 AM

Petifile. One who loves pets. I think that would be...petophile though.
"I FUCKING BEG OF YOU! MY FUCKING BROTHER WOULD GET OFF!"

--Mraow

#11 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:11 PM

You know what I meant by someone who uses the internet to meet kids and when he finds out where you live he will do something like kidnap you, kill you or diddle. ^_^

#12 Black Blade

Black Blade

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:23 PM

Ironman I understand your concern but these pepole are pretty nice from what I know well if you live in southern phily maybe we could have a war (I live in Ohio).

#13 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 12:28 PM

Ironman I understand your concern but these pepole are pretty nice from what I know well if you live in southern phily maybe we could have a war (I live in Ohio).

its not really me as much as my mom, but I also am a little worryed too.

#14 the guy who unleashed hell

the guy who unleashed hell

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 02:44 PM

iron man don't worry i'm only 12 years old so i won't be able to diddle you. and talio is a nice guy from what i've heard.

Don't Worry.... Be happy ^_^

#15 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 05:16 PM

Hey I live about 20 min outside of philli, and i have about 6 other people who I nerf with a lot. My friends dad owns a construction company, and he just bought a big development. Their are some open lots with just wood houses that were allowed to nerf at.

#16 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 06:27 PM

North or South of Philly?

#17 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 12:28 AM

Ok, Iron, I understand, if it's a big deal I can hook you up with my number and your mom can call and talk to me, see that I am merely a 20 year old college student. Or she can just read that at least 20 members of this forum have met me in person, and can voutch for my normal hertosexuality.

In other news. I live in Wilmington, dangerously close to Philly. Iron has told me where he's at, and it's not that far from me. Mac sounds good tell me what the name of the city you live in is, and I'll get this thing rolling. As long as your pop is ok with us nerfing there, and he has the say to do so, it sounds good to me. Let me know and I may start up a list serve to send this around.

In the meantime, why don't all of you Pm me or e-mail me at darthtalio@yahoo.com with your emails, and I'll set us all to it. Mac, if only you and your guys show up thats fine. I have three that may be able to come with me, so that would make 10, a very decent sized war. Let me know, if your this close, we may be able to make a regular thing of it.

Talio.

#18 MAC

MAC

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:37 AM

Its actually my friends dad who ownes the big lot, i would have to ask him if were allowed to have otherpeople nerf there.

Edited by MAC, 10 February 2004 - 08:53 PM.

#19 Ironman

Ironman

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 10:54 AM

I live near Philly, about 1 hour.

I just talked to my mom and she says I'm about 1-2 hours from Philly, west.
Talio, did you say you were 20?

Edited by Ironman, 08 February 2004 - 10:56 AM.

#20 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 01:34 PM

Yeah I know where it is. Ironman, I'm in Wilmington De, and your no further then what I've driven to nerf before.

#21 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:35 PM

-_- Talio, u live in wilmington, delaware. I go there to visit my aunt at least once a year. I went this christmas and picked up a rf20. hehe ^_^

Edited by Nazgul_Lord, 08 February 2004 - 07:41 PM.

Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#22 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:42 PM

OH FOR GOD SAKES!!

I'm in Wilmington De, I believe I've posted that in my profile. If your in Wilmington....TELL ME....

Anywho, thats cool, what part of Wilmington, seeing as it encompasses twelve actually towns.

Alright, guys we're gonna get this rollin'.

Talio.

#23 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:16 PM

Actually i live in Canada, but i go there to visit at least once a year. I think in Newark, its close to willmington though
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#24 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:28 PM

Actually i live in Canada, but i go there to visit at least once a year. I think in Newark, its close to willmington though

If he's talking about the same newark I'm thinking of, I'm going to have an annureism. Or however the hell you spell it.

Talio, let me know if you're having a war in your area, and maybe I'll make the commute down to you for a change. I can't promise you the whole LGLF, but I'll try and get myself there.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#25 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:59 PM

Hell, some of the LCM might wanna come if this involves a cool area. And whoever said Newark is close to Delaware needs a good smackin'.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users