27 replies to this topic

#26 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

Yet another fucking stupid thread.

Just make Captain Slug darts or plastidip them.

Otherwise you are stuck with stock darts.

I suggest using weak guns (like a DTG) or just pistols.

Make him wear a long sleeve shirt and jeans if he still can't handle pistols with stefans.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#27 hornet

hornet

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

10< ok... no i told u to shutup and him.

I know you told me to shutup but no one cares about that. But telling talio to shutup on the other hand.......

And yeah your little brother can not not let you make stefans. Your his big brother he can not tell you what to do.
Losers make excuses. Winners make it happen.

#28 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Okay, I think that just about covers everything here.

Potato loser, if your brother, as you call him, can't handle the pain feedback of a stefan dart, it's really time to re-evaluate whether or not to Nerf. Or paintball. Or airsoft. Or just about any other contact sport.

My eight-year old daughter gets shot by stefans fired from modified NiteFinders (45-55 foot ranges) at ranges under 10 feet. She's earned a couple of welts in her time. But she doesn't want to play "stock" except for indoor wars... she says it's more fun to AVOID getting shot, which is what the whole goal of a good, legitimate Nerf skirmish should be, whether it's CTF or deathmatch or whatever you do play. AND.... she delivers enough hurt herself with her NiteFinder, Max Shot or (soon) modified stefan shooting Buzz Bee Big Blast.

If you blindly shoot each other for no reason than to inflict pain on each other, than I can see his hesitance to play with modded blasters and stefan darts.

Somehow, there seems to be an abundance of SpudFiles fans who are trying to discredit the hobby of modded Nerf. Let it be.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users