War @ Marymoor!

June 28th- Redmond WA

58 replies to this topic

#26 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

No, no more date moves. I don't mean to sound like a dick but we aren't going to change the date for only one person. Whats keeping you from coming on a friday? How can we make this work?
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#27 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

My dad is working Fridays and he is the one who drives me. Ok, then it looks like I'll be missing this one. Hope to catch you guys some other time.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#28 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:39 PM

Will anyone else be bringing items to sell/trade? I know Blacksunshine is bringing stefans, but how about others? I have alot to trade/sell and I want to get rid of it.

Also, put me as a maybe now. I had 5 games canceled due to rain and we're rescheduling them in the last week of June, hopefully not on the 27th though!

Edited by ChiliPepperFender, 11 June 2008 - 09:41 PM.

[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#29 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Will anyone else be bringing items to sell/trade? I know Blacksunshine is bringing stefans, but how about others? I have alot to trade/sell and I want to get rid of it.

Also, put me as a maybe now. I had 5 games canceled due to rain and we're rescheduling them in the last week of June, hopefully not on the 27th though!

Ya I'm definitely bringing allot of guns and money to trade, sell, and buy with.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#30 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:44 PM

Aww come on dude! If you don't have a game on the 28th we are setting it back to the 28th then. We moved it originally so that you could attend. And I told Dayko no because I didn't want to move it again. but if you're not even sure if you are gonna come or not were moving it back to the 28th and leavin it there.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#31 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

If you move it back to the 28th I'm a go.

#32 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:36 AM

FINAL DATE UPDATE

The war will be held the 28th. There will be no more discussion or changing of this date. If you can attend on this day awesome! If not I'm sorry.

Nerf on!

#33 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:22 PM

What blasters are banned? I don't want to be bring some that are banned. Also is a blaster goes over 150' is it allowed?

Edited by Dayko, 16 June 2008 - 04:23 PM.

#34 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:53 AM

I'd think a 150er is probably a tad much. Banned like singled titans, BBBB's w/pump plug and the like.

Edited by Blacksunshine, 17 June 2008 - 03:53 AM.

#35 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:16 PM

K. I'll bring my BBBB ( the pump isn't plugged ) and I'll leave my Titan at home.

#36 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:32 AM

Im definately going on the 28th.

See you guys there.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#37 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:22 PM

Shouldn't we come up with some sort of meeting spot?

#38 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:00 PM

Meeting spot will be the parking lot immediatly to the right when you enter the park opposite the tennis courts. Theres a big wooden type house there so shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I'll post up some more discriptive such as the lot # later when I get a chance.

#39 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

I did a ten day forecast to see the weather and it said there will be a few showers, but the war is still nine days away and that will probably change. Also do you mean to meet at the windmill?

#40 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Probably what I was meaning

#41 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

My brother is coming as well, and he has his own gun, eye protection, darts, etc.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#42 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:26 PM

Sweet. I'm just finishing up the mods on my new blaster. It's been a bit since I've gotten down on modding and I'm really hoping I'm done in time to test this baby out.

#43 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

I did another weather check and it said that it will be eighty one degrees. Sweet!

#44 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:36 PM

Noice!!

#45 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

The war is tomorrow people. Hope everybody is ready. I'm still packing up my things to go.

#46 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

I might be able to make this one. If I come expect to see me around 3-4. I have no idea what I might be using though.

Edited by ChiliPepperFender, 27 June 2008 - 03:36 PM.

[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#47 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

So do you have a parking lot number?

#48 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:50 AM

Posted Image

#49 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

I'm packing everything in the car and getting ready to leave. See you guy's there.

#50 DC12VOLT

DC12VOLT

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:38 PM

Sorry I couldn't come to the war. My plans changed suddenly and I have to go on my 20 mile bike ride today. My friend's plans changed as well. I might host a different war at Silver Lake later this summer, and I'll make a thread on NHQ and NH.
My arsenal (all of these are modded): 3xNF , 1xBBBB, 1xBBB, 2xDTG, 1xRF20, 1xWF, 1xPC, 1xT20 (I'll post my Effeminate mod soon), 1xIron Man MagStrike, 1xSSPB, 2xAT2K, 1xAT4K

From what I've seen it doesn't look like you can cut up the whole one-piece... thing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users