Reinforcing An Ls Boltsled (better Edition) And A Paintjob

and a super clip

31 replies to this topic

#26 PharaonArin

PharaonArin

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

I swear to God I cant read this whole thread without laughing. Ice your trying to fuck with some of the top members in the NIC. Not a good choice. On topic, great mod to reinforce a critical piece of the longshot.

#27 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

I fail to see how putting epoxy puddy in a thin line on the bolt sled adds any strengh.

Also, in the last picture, the paint looks nice, but in the first pictures it looks horrible.

What happened there?
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

#28 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:21 PM

I think he's using a crappy webcam to take pictures of them. I may be wrong but it looks like it, that or a camera phone.
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#29 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:30 PM

Apple iSight camera.
Our laptops have them built in.
Bitchin'.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#30 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:26 AM

Nice paintjob and everything, but I can't get over the whole range thing.

Sure, post ranges, but almost all of us inflate them just a little. And if someone doesn't believe you, let them. It isn't worth a flamewar. And anyways, range doesn't matter, it's how far you can hit someone from.

Really, are you going to be hitting someone from 90'? No.

-OfAll'
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#31 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

I fail to see how putting epoxy puddy in a thin line on the bolt sled adds any strengh.

Also, in the last picture, the paint looks nice, but in the first pictures it looks horrible.

What happened there?

Just camera lighting.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#32 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:42 AM

I like the paint job, but I must wonder why you left the bolt and trigger orange, but not the barrel.
I have to say it seems like you have a habit of angling your guns during range tests. I watched the big blast video you made, and you were in your garage and you angled it and just hit the ceiling. And the longshot video as well, you angled it a bit. You're probably tired of hearing this though, so I'll say nice job on the reinforcement.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users