Photo

Nerfing Stories?

51 replies to this topic

#1 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:38 AM

I was warring with a couple of my buddies earlier today, with our usual semi-modded long shots, when the remarkably attractive girl from down the street walked into her back yard where three of us were having a stand off. We all just froze. After an extremely awkward pause she looked me in the eye and said, "You guys are retarded, those things are so stupid," and walked in the house.

After nearly 5 minutes of discussing, we decided to go back to our cover, and pretend it never happened. I was just about to tag my buddy when i heard the thump of a Nerf gun, and felt the sting of a Stefan. I looked up to see the girl hanging out of her window, shooting us with an extremely well modified Titan yelling "THIS is a bit more like it".

I think I'm in love...:blink:

I would love to read all of your stories from your games, post them here.
The laughing will cease when the effectiveness is proven.

#2 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:48 AM

I looked up to see the girl hanging out of her window, shooting us with an extremely well modified Titan yelling "THIS is a bit more like it".

Bitchin.

Edited by sputnik, 29 February 2008 - 04:30 PM.

tcambre on IRC.

<3

#3 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:10 AM

Awesome story, but why were you in some girl's backyard in the first place?
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#4 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:28 AM

Just don't ask. :blink:
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#5 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:12 AM

That is probably the best Nerf story I'll ever hear that's for sure.
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#6 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:01 AM

That is a great story, but wasn't there a topic like this already?

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#7 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:09 AM

That is a great story, but wasn't there a topic like this already?

Ya it's right here.

And good story by the way.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#8 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:57 AM

ZOMG a girl talked to you? You are so lucky. Awesome story. So good. Best story ever. You rock.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#9 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:51 PM

Mmk you guys this was for writing stories, not telling him how great his was.

That being said I'm sad I don't have much to contribute at the moment. I could tell about the three times Carrtoon shot me in the crotch during a mid-air splits dodge, or the time I potshot Seoul after sliding under his Splitfire, but really... I'll leave it easy for you guys to top me.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#10 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:53 PM

or the time I potshot Seoul after sliding under his Splitfire, but really...

Man! Did you have to bring that one up again? My ego's still hurting. That was a nice slide by the way, but that 45 degree angle potshot, with a CROSSFIRE, was shear luck.

I guess to make up for that I should mention the time I was dominating at dodgeball (2 vs. 2 vs. Me) and rings and Carrtoon, sandwiched between me and Hilt's team, decided to rush me. I retreated, they ran faster, I slung my Magstrike from my shoulder and wasted them. I'm still not sure how they missed me.

Edited by imaseoulman, 29 February 2008 - 01:55 PM.

#11 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:54 PM

There was the time at the fall DCNO I dove under a crawlspace under a wooden ramp to evade being shot. My entire right side of my clothes got caked in mud, including my cell phone case. From under the crawlspace, I shot Lionhead in the foot, only to be dominated a moment later by CrankyMonkey's Crossbow. Oh, and someone above was trying to figure out how to get me with a 2K, he gave up after about 5 shots.

You have to have been there to really know what I'm talking about.

Edited by shadowkid33, 29 February 2008 - 01:54 PM.

how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#12 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:15 PM

Just for the record, that girl and I are now dating.:D

#13 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

Okay, this is the most fucked up thing I have ever heard. I mean girls tinkering with gaymo-fagtard toy guns like us nerds? WHAOAOAOA. But whatever.

ZOMG a girl talked to you? You are so lucky. Awesome story. So good. Best story ever. You rock.

added that hilarious quote to my signature, while playing with my butthole.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#14 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

Just for the record, that girl and I are now dating.

I refuse to congratulate you UNLESS she joins the Haven.

Edited by sputnik, 29 February 2008 - 04:48 PM.

tcambre on IRC.

<3

#15 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

i will get to work on it.

#16 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:08 PM

Ha. If she joins...what, that'll make 3? or 4 girl Haven members total.

Edited by sputnik, 29 February 2008 - 05:21 PM.

tcambre on IRC.

<3

#17 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

Good. If she joins...what, that'll make 3? or 4 girl Haven members total.

Does it matter?
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#18 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:31 PM

On topic, last week when Zach and I were messing around at my apartment, we were playing deathmatch. He has my SS1, and I had my Maverick. He tried to spin the gun around his finger like in the Western movies, and he accidently shot him self in the head with the secret barrel.
I nearlt died laughing.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#19 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

She said she would register when she gets home from soccer, so she should have posting privileges in about five months :D My buddies dad buys warehouses, cleans them up, and sells them to other people, so we have possible THE best places to play ever. Anyways he thought he would be clever and rig up a bucket-full-of-balls-trip wire-trap for me I watched him for about 10 minutes as he struggled to get the door to stay open so the bucket wouldn't fall. As soon as he was done, he started to walk out of the room, and i shot the door so it just BARELY let the bucket fall on him, effectively eliminating him.

#20 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

On topic, last week when Zach and I were messing around at my apartment, we were playing deathmatch. He has my SS1, and I had my Maverick. He tried to spin the gun around his finger like in the Western movies, and he accidently shot him self in the head with the secret barrel.
I nearlt died laughing.

Oh...My...God, that is great. Reminded me of what I did with my maverick a few times. I pointed it at my head, so I could see down the barrels, and pulled the trigger thinking it was only gonna spin the barrel. But forgot that I cocked it before. Yeah, the rest is self explanatory.
On a different note, I should get my girlfriend into nerfing...like thats ever gonna happen.

Edited by analogkid, 29 February 2008 - 05:47 PM.

#21 biofreak2

biofreak2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

I nearlt died laughing.

Oh...My...God, that is great. Reminded me of what I did with my maverick a few times. I pointed it at my head, so I could see down the barrels, and pulled the trigger thinking it was only gonna spin the barrel. But forgot that I cocked it before. Yeah, the rest is self explanatory.
On a different note, I should get my girlfriend into nerfing...like thats ever gonna happen.

So should I then we can have a nerf catfight
Here in Wardog Clan we don't yell "FOR SPARTAAAAAAAA" we yell "FOR SUPERFOODTOWNNNNNNN", ya know mix things up a bit.

#22 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

Awesome story, but why were you in some girl's backyard in the first place?

Are you really that blind? It was blatently his sister!

Now, shut the fuck up and get to a goddamn war.

#23 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

I only have 2 friends who like nerf guns, and neither of them like it as much as I do, or have as many guns. We fight in my finished attic mostly. It's a big, really nice room where we can set up bunkers on either side and duke it out. One friend likes to use my nitefinder, and he gets countless headshots on me, followed by lots of laughter from us both. (It only has AR removal so far.) So he likes losing. My other friend is quite different. He is for some reason obsessed with the old version of the tek 6 and 10. He likes blitzing me and drilling me with rounds. I myself am kind of a mixture, but I love my RF20 and longshot.

And, about your story, that's about the greatest thing I've ever heard. Lucky you. :D

Edited by Captain, 29 February 2008 - 11:02 PM.

I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#24 boblordofdarkness

boblordofdarkness

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:23 PM

I was warring with a couple of my buddies earlier today, with our usual semi-modded long shots, when the remarkably attractive girl from down the street walked into her back yard where three of us were having a stand off. We all just froze. After an extremely awkward pause she looked me in the eye and said, "You guys are retarded, those things are so stupid," and walked in the house.

After nearly 5 minutes of discussing, we decided to go back to our cover, and pretend it never happened. I was just about to tag my buddy when i heard the thump of a Nerf gun, and felt the sting of a Stefan. I looked up to see the girl hanging out of her window, shooting us with an extremely well modified Titan yelling "THIS is a bit more like it".

I think I'm in love...:D

I would love to read all of your stories from your games, post them here.

holy shit.

/<> <> \
\ ==== / the robots are watching...

#25 TAiLsChaser

TAiLsChaser

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

Just for the record, that girl and I are now dating.

I refuse to congratulate you UNLESS she joins the Haven.

Agreed. I guess the only story I could really tell has to do with paintball and how the other team didn't understand that tactics would have saved them. I pretty much flanked them and took out the team single-handedly. I used the same handgun that I used for my PS II.
"Every mod I do is original. I'm a true modder; not a mod re-performer."

"It’s only after you’ve made the mistake and taken the wrong path, do you see all the other options that were before you."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users