Photo

Largest Nerf Purchases

29 replies to this topic

#26 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

At least 20 NFs for the Phi Eta Sigma project.

#27 ChiliPepperFender

ChiliPepperFender

• Members
  • 599 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:09 PM

This is my largest nerf related purchase:
Posted Image

I got these today at my local Kohl's. I was skeptical about going their because this Kohl's had just recently opened about 6 months ago and to my suprise there was one two three four five six air tech's. I also bought some vinyl tubing and barbed connectors to extend the tubing. (thanks for the help baghead, I finally bought that stuff) You can expect some integrations and mods to come!
[The Blue Tiger][Manta Star]
WTS: Stock Crossbow. PM me if you have interest.

#28 BJ Williams

BJ Williams

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:29 AM

My largest purchase in a store was when I got my Recon and an extra pack of streamlines ($25 approx)

My largest purchase online was when I got a bunch of stefans and a modded NF for a friend of mine on Ebay last year (I forget how much that totaled but it was definitely more than $25). I havent gotten anything from there in a while but Ive entertained it because there are some pretty sweet deals on nerf gear

#29 Galaxy613

Galaxy613

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

Dang you ChiliPepper! None of the Kohls around my area have anything other then old DVD's and game advance games... I really want a AT2k ;-;
[Former Caretaker of the Guru Mk2]

#30 Silencer

Silencer

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

My largest store purchase has to be two Nitefinders and a longshot from a Target. It cost about $38.

My largest online purchase would be when i bought my recon and my maverick about $45.
TMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users