Reckoning 2004

NJ Winter War

157 replies to this topic

#26 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 08:03 PM

Should be realy fun. Can't wait to own you guys once again. And I figure... next seige round, if TIS is on the opposite team, his ass is mine for that nice lil welt he left on my face. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...ah...ha.
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Seņor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#27 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 10:19 PM

January 18. Be there. Thank you.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#28 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:02 AM

Someone remind me to get an extra battery for the video camera. Speaking of which, is there any electricity someplace near the park where I can charge whichever battery I'm not using?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#29 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:39 AM

There should be electric outlets somewhere. Probably around any maintence sheds. Soooo.... the 18th. I'll write that down and send it out in the next Horsemen memo.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#30 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 09:47 AM

I'll be there. I'll bring Thor the Ultimator too.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#31 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:50 AM

Heh I remember that monster, I got hit by it during siege at Apoc, I thought some one threw a shoe at me.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#32 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 01:14 PM

It's just about three weeks away, who's comming?

#33 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,995 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 08:38 PM

I'm in. And so is fred, provided he doesn't rupture his spleen while golfing or something. I haven't really heard from the rest of the LGLF on this one, but we may be bringing in some people I met at Brookdale, and both Chinka and Left Nut are scheduled to be in Jersey that weekend.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#34 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 11:19 PM

Of course I will be there, and my bitch Josh. I'm also bringing two others. Josh may invite two of his friends, but we'll see, I've never nerfed with them, and they could be dicks. Anyway, most likely 4 from me, possibly 6.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#35 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 11:43 AM

Yeah, break em in a bit and make sure all the bitching gets left behind when you come.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#36 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 29 December 2003 - 06:52 PM

I'm still good to go and I will probably be flyin solo. But If I can rally some troops, I will.

PS. Bring cash cause I am seriously looking to sell off some of my arsenal including one of my BBB/1500's and 2 LnL's

Edited by One Man Clan, 30 December 2003 - 11:18 AM.

I hate you.

#37 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:30 PM

I'm still good to go and I will probably be flyin solo. But If I can rally some troops, I will.

PS. Bring cash cause I am seriously looking to sell off some of my arsenal including one of my BBB/1500's and 2 LnL's

If you have any spare 1500's I'll take one, while im there.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#38 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 01:51 PM

What kind of a head count are we lookin at now? Are we gonna need some sort of permit or something, and by "we" I mean The LCM, or "Evil's Bitch-crew" as I often refer to them in my nonhomo-erotic Nerf dreams.

Figure at least 3 of the Horsemen will be there, we might try to rope Death's bro "The Wave" in or, should the Man-Jesus return to earth Ash might take the day off. If the weather continues as is it might actually be comparatively warm.
~Famine
of Mag-7

#39 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:48 PM

Famine, we all know its gonna be fucking freezing, so I say we nerf naked. Whos with me?

#40 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 05 January 2004 - 06:36 PM

This is just to let everyone know if they havent heard already that I will be bringing my girlfriend to the war with myself. She expressed interest in wanting to see what it's all about. I doubt she will actually play, but she can take pics and such.

This also means that there will be more than one person sporting a thong at the war this year (Howard). Anyway, see everyone there.

PS Fred stop being a pussy and tell your girlfriend you aren't paintballing. For christ's sake if I can bring mine to the war, the least you can be is honest. And try not to twist, pull, dislocate, relocate, bruise, break, or otherwise abuse any part of your body b4 the war.
I hate you.

#41 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:24 PM

For the love of all that is fun, dont bring her Hersh. Nerf isnt a spectator sport, never was, never will be (unless we all strike it rich when a talent scout finds us and makes a sport out of it). And from our experience, having anyone watching (especially those of the fairer sex) can disrupt the balance in a war.

Unless she's a total babe, in which case, dont get mad if a few "schwing"'s are heard as she passes.

And hey, this wont compromise the romantic lunch we all have at Roy's...will it?

#42 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:53 PM

Dude, all I know is that Ash once brought his gf to a Nerf Out and after watching for about an hour she just went off and sat under a tree listening to music and waiting for it to end. If she really wants to come I'd at least recommend that she brings like a book or some music to listen to (a GBA would be ideal but I don't know if she games or not).
~Famine
of Mag-7

#43 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:42 AM

Ok, Wangley's not back from vacation untill Sunday, so I really can't ask him. What time are you all planning on showing up at the park. As normal I plan on getting everyone up at ass early hours with a bullhorn out in front of their houses. I'm leaving my house at 5. Probably actually hit the road at 6, after picking the n00bs, which give or take me getting lost ten times, should take about 2 hours. We'll dick around of course, so I'm figuring I'll be there around 9 to let my guys adjust to the temperature, show them the park, and perhaps even get a small round in before hand. Either way, as you guys know, I like being places very early. I'll be talking to Josh tommorow and I'll have an exact number. A little late to get a permit, but screw it, I don't think we'll have over 25.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#44 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:39 PM

Langly we seem to have a problem, Chinka has a track meet the night before the war so he won't be able to make it.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."

#45 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 04:22 PM

Thats bullshit, Talio is getting up at 5 am to drive 2 hours to get to a crappy NJ war. Unless this guy is getting in at 6 am from the meet I hope he comes.

#46 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 02:41 PM

If Chinka doesn't come because of track, the LGLF will be referred to as "Team Pussy" the entire day. Yes I'm serious.

#47 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 03:55 PM

If Chinka doesn't come because of track, the LGLF will be referred to as "Team Pussy" the entire day. Yes I'm serious.

I second that motion. The LCM has five track guys and we sure as hell wouldn't miss a war because we had a late track meet the night before. Hell, my knees are still fucked up from september and I plan on being at the war in full force.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#48 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 04:32 PM

No that his problem isn't him being tired, it is that my mom won't wake up at 5 the day of reckoning to bring me to langlys so he can bring us the rest of the way.

Oh and I just figured out my brother is a complete dumbass and his track meet is two days before the reckoning. Stupid ass brother.

Edited by leftnut, 07 January 2004 - 04:34 PM.

#49 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 07:39 PM

my mom won't wake up at 5 the day of reckoning

Why the fuck not? I'm doing it. I swear slackers.

#50 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 08:54 PM

I thought we had decided that pussies was the best term to describe all of this?

Oh, I just remembered. We need to finalize our pool on the injury/reason that Fred will use to get out of this one. Anybody want to finalize their guess?
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users