Photo

Ohno (s)

OH NOES IT'S ANOTHER OHNO!

67 replies to this topic

Poll: OHNO? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we have an OHNO?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

When should we have an OHNO?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Where should we have an OHNO?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:29 PM

*raises hand*

<_<

#52 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

I on Spring break on March 29, so if my dad/mom will drive me I'll go. Has there been a definite location selected yet?

Might be able to bring a person or two...
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#53 oodalumps

oodalumps

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:57 PM

I think I may be attending.

#54 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

I on Spring break on March 29, so if my dad/mom will drive me I'll go. Has there been a definite location selected yet?

Might be able to bring a person or two...

I believe we settled on somewhere near the Dayton area. Tipp City perhaps? Brandon, since you'll be the "host," can you give us the definite location?

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#55 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

U think it'd be OK for a minimum age-er on NH (<--) would be able to come? becuz Im only that old... It'd be great if it isn't a huge commute... Like if its in Cincinnati, Columbus if I can convince my bro to drive me but meh. I'm thinkin early July... or like the first week ish before my school starts on the twenty-fourth of August (I think) :D tryin to come
[/sarcasm]
QUOTE(VACC @ Feb 21 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

Well it's embarrassing. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I totally intended that pun, but if I had admitted it people would have called me a cock-jockey. I am NOT a jockey; I'm a fucking stallion!

#56 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:54 PM

Nobody cares about your age as long as you're not a douchebag.

And only 1/3 of the people going to this war are registered sex offenders, so you'll probably be fine.

</joke>
SexD Warves

#57 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

^^I'm not registered... yet.

Yes, the war is actually in Tipp City, Ohio. I had the link in a previous post to the last one with field pictures... but here it is again for your gratuitous information needs: http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=9687

As far as a date, I'm reluctant to pick one for certain right now. It's really up to you guys, I'll be here all the time.

Oh, and Pwnage, you're welcome to come, as long as you spell "C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I" correctly from now on. :D

#58 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:11 PM

From: Cincinati, Ohio... very bored with no nerf community

Lt. Pwnage, please read the thread and you WILL see a post made by bpso86 about THE 50+ PEOPLE AT UC EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. If I was in Cincinnati, I would be in UC every Friday with my arsenal ready to go.

Lt. Pwnage, If you are mature and ready to Nerf, feel free to come.

From the poll, I can see March 29th as a good date.

Participate in the poll so we can see when people can come (March 29th looks like the one though).

Also, I still need a ride...

My dad MIGHT be able to give me a ride though, but I am still unsure.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#59 Lt Pwnage

Lt Pwnage

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:59 AM

Yeah, but the problem with the Wars at UC are that they are too late (for me). Also, I am sorry about spelling mistakes and will make sure I spell Cincinati ( ^_^ ) correctly. starting... NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be able to make it on the 29th, I'll be flying to Utah on that date... the summer is fine with me, even earlier in that week cuz it's generally spring break.

Edited by Lt. Pwnage, 22 February 2008 - 08:08 AM.

[/sarcasm]
QUOTE(VACC @ Feb 21 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

Well it's embarrassing. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I totally intended that pun, but if I had admitted it people would have called me a cock-jockey. I am NOT a jockey; I'm a fucking stallion!

#60 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:06 PM

Eh... Just checked Google Earth... Thats a 1.75 hour drive for me, so that an iffy then. I'm still going to try to make it though.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#61 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Also, I am sorry about spelling mistakes and will make sure I spell Cincinati ( :D ) correctly. starting... NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Fail

-Diablo

#62 Slappy

Slappy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 01:27 AM

It's nice to see Ohio represented this well on NH. Please include me in the discussion (if it goes to PM'ing or something other than this tread) on this and I'll see what I can do. My employment requires me to be available weekdays until Summer, but if this is held on a weekend I might be able to swing it. I've been looking for people other than my girlfriend's kid and his neighborhood buds to shoot at (though there's something about the sound of a NiteFinder firing and then hearing this "ouw!" as the dart bounces off someone's head :D

Personally, Dayton/Springfield area would be awesome for me, but then I'm just lazy.

#63 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:28 AM

Hot damn, last year at this time there were probably only like 3 people from Ohio who I knew of... now we're finding new souls almost every day that post in this thread... it's great!

The first war will most likely be in Dayton, and most likely will take place on Saturday, March 29th. To get more people, we can also do a summer (or a couple) war(s), so people like Nerfmonkey and possibly the guys from the mid-er-west can come.

I'm really excited for this year... now let's hope that when it comes time to actually fling the foam you all show up and bring your game. :D

#64 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:44 AM

We gotta get Ohio back on the map!

I'll be at every damn war I am physically able to attend.

-Diablo

#65 Slappy

Slappy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Where is the possible location for the one in Dayton? If March 29 holds as the date, I believe I'm on Spring Break (oh yeah!)

#66 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

Yay! Zaler's done!

Anyway, are there any set times yet? I need as many specifics as I can otherwise my parents... Hell, I don't know, all I know is that I need specifics.

#67 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:43 PM

Slappy, location for the Dayton war has been posted on almost every page of this thread by me, but here it is AGAIN.

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=9687

We're planning on doing the first war on Saturday, March 29th starting at around 10am in Tipp City, OH. It's on the west side of the state, about 15 minutes north of Dayton. For those of you who can't make this one, we will have more throughout the summer, and at least one more at this location (The war right around Halloween last year worked out perfectly). I like this field, because there are multiple different playing areas, and there's a big creek that runs through the one side, making for interesting games. As always, since my house is about two blocks away from the field, we will be grilling out afterwards.

So, plan on attending the first Ohio war of the year on March 29th. PM me for contact information and more specifics about location, and I'll make a new thread in a little while.

Edited by bpso86, 24 February 2008 - 01:43 PM.

#68 bigbadmole

bigbadmole

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

ill be thare but is it march 29 or summer ???
owned in the face

me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users