Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:49 PM
Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:36 AM
Woah woah woah. Lets get something straight.
Just because you singled the Rapid fire pump action shotgun, It does not mean you turned it into a Doomsayer.
Now If you were to actually take a Doomsayer and then single it. Well, such a crime is punishable by death.
I would have to say that that post was my highlight of 07.
Other highlights that got close:
- Hosting the first WA war in a long time or forever
- Going to another WA war
- Getting a x-bow
- Did some really good mods
- Getting a SF from my cousins
I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?
My TTG mod.
Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:22 AM
I didn't make APOC, but I heard it was nasty.
Did I mention I like men? That's my highlight of the year. Expect this type of bragging to continue.
OMC Edit: Cranks, did you forget Groove and I are admins here?
Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:38 PM
Being validated here
Starting my crossbow mod [wont be finished tell next year]
Getting Alex and Cole into Nerf
Starting to form a clan [name is yet unknown]
Almost pissing my pants when I saw the Recon pics
Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:36 AM
2: Ruling harder than before.
3: The Promise of even harder ruling to come.
4: Your mother, all night long.
Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:39 PM
- I wrote my first write up on the Biggest Salvo
- I might as well say it now. I used to be SM750 and then NDFAN#10. There was a thread about my account issues. NDFAN got banned because I got my SM750 account back up. Then my SM750 account started getting messed up again so I couldn't sign back into it. I had to pick another account so I picked this.
- I found a Big Salvo, and three Max Shot
- A downlight was that my only nerfing friend moved to Ohio
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users