Photo

Why Did You Choose Your Username?

152 replies to this topic

#126 madmax

madmax

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

my name is max, and if you look at all the things ive done you would realize that im insane. it was actually given to me by a camp counselor who liked the movie, mad max.
Tech Target Breech
Zues Bottom of page

Trespassers will be used for scientific experiments

DAMN! I just lost the game...

#127 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:35 PM

Argh, don't make me keep trailing you around. Fix your posts man! Read the Code of Conduct, and adjust your posts accordingly.

~ompa

#128 madmax

madmax

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

I will definitely fix my posts now. Thanks for warning me and not baning me. Im sorry for the bad posts, our own forums are very lax, and i carried over the rules.
Tech Target Breech
Zues Bottom of page

Trespassers will be used for scientific experiments

DAMN! I just lost the game...

#129 Predalien Ro

Predalien Ro

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

My user name comes from my obsession over the Alien vs. Predator franchise. I would play the Alien vs. Predator 2 PC game, ALWAYS play as a Predalien, and would dominate almost every time I played as one when playing online (when there was no lag, no bullshit.) Ro is when my sister frist tried to say my name, which is Rolando, and ever since then the nickname has stuck to me. So, that's how I got, Predalien_Ro.....
Toilet paper is for your ass, not your nerf gun.
Try craft foam if you want to add cushioning to the handle.

#130 notthedinkus

notthedinkus

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:31 PM

I was at this summer camp and I called someone "dinkus", so that became my nickname when I was there, and I really didn't like it, so I called my self notthedinkus when I got home and made an account on a different website, so thats the one that ive been using lately. (Major runon sentence.)
WANTED: Somebody to go back in time
with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box ***,
Oakview CA 93022. You'll get paid after
we get back. Must bring your own
weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have
only done this once before.

#131 RustInPeace117

RustInPeace117

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:36 PM

I chose my username because Rust In Peace is a Megadeth (metal band) album and 117 from Halo.

#132 Erin Jenna

Erin Jenna

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Well my usual username is "ErinHugsTrees" and its about a joke with an old friend about a tree...But then my other friends started teasing me because I'm a recycle Nazi, so it stuck. As for my display name...I thought it was asking for your real name, smart me! Anyway...Someone thinks I should change it to another name but I don't really care.
So there's a broken mirror on my bed. I'll clean it up, so what? You don't have to be such an asshole all the time.

#133 MoonMaster

MoonMaster

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

Well my usual username is "ErinHugsTrees" and its about a joke with an old friend about a tree...But then my other friends started teasing me because I'm a recycle Nazi, so it stuck. As for my display name...I thought it was asking for your real name, smart me! Anyway...Someone thinks I should change it to another name but I don't really care.

*GASP*! Can it be? A female nerfer? (Name spelling gives it away.)

5. Protip: sarcasm is good for making someone else look like more of an idiot than they already do. However, if you are an idiot to start with, using sarcasm just makes you look like a COLOSSAL idiot.

#134 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:40 PM

i choose my name because 1 i love nerf 2 one of my teachers kept calling me loki because i annoyed him daily 3 loki is my favorite mythological and fictional character
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#135 parentshatenerf

parentshatenerf

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:14 AM

i chose my username since my parents hate Nerf and think I'm gonna shoot someone when I get older.

Dude..... you have no idea how it feels being Asian
Dad - " Son, you play with Nerf, you disgrace our family!"

Me - " Pfffffft..."

#136 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:20 AM

i chose my username since my parents hate Nerf and think I'm gonna shoot someone when I get older.

Bad necro. BAD!
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#137 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:39 AM

Well, as this topic has been brought back from the graveyard, I'll add my story to it.

My name stems from my general indecisiveness as well as my habit of haphazardly spraying gunfire in videogames but still managing to get kills. I first started using the name back in my Delta Force:Black Hawk Down days, the game had major latency issues so I compensated with excessive amounts of gunfire.

Parentshatenerf, my parents have the same stigma about anything gun related, but they rather see me modding and working with Nerf blasters, rather than see me spend the summer doing nothing constructive.
It makes the world go round.

#138 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:59 AM

Okay, let me put it this way. It was brought back from the graveyard like a zombie. Gross, disgusting and trying to eat my brain. So I shot it in the head. And now, I see another one coming. What do you think is going to happen. Stop doing this shit.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#139 Red Storm

Red Storm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

Red Storm is the name of my home town school football team.

#140 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

At the time I was a really heavy halo 2 player like 10 hours a day when there was no school.

#141 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

Back in the early 90's, one of my very favorite games was Star Control 2. One of the constellations that played a major role in the game was, you guessed it, Draconis. Also known as Draco, the dragon. Incedentally, if anyone is interested, there is a rebuilt, enhanced version of SC2 available, called Ur-Quan Masters. It's pretty awesome. I'm gonna have to go play it again... Scuse me.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#142 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

People who extended dead topics got banned before they could finish typeing "Vaccallica". Neccessity is the mother of invention.

VACC

#143 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hereti Corp is a major part of the early storyline of my favorite Webcomic, Sluggy Freelance.

I was Hereti for a while, but I like Hereticorp better for some reason.

And BunBun is just a silly name, even if I do have a tattoo of him.

#144 digitalkid

digitalkid

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:23 PM

Something techy/computer related. Just happened to be sort of the opposite of my friend's display name, analogkid.

I just thought of a good display name yesterday, but of course, I can't change that. I was thinking Fatal Exception (the Windows error) would be a pretty cool name, especially for Nerf Wars.

Fatal Exception. Has a nice ring to it when you're being killed.

If you're browsing here, not a member yet, and you're going to take this name, go ahead, but at least tell me? Thanks.
A problem has been detected and you have been shot down.

DOOMSAYER.EXE

FATAL_EXCEPTION_ERROR_CAUSED_BY_A_SHOT_AT_POINT_BLANK_RANGE

If this is the first time you've seen this Stop Error screen, count to 15 and respawn. If this screen appears again, you're dead. Get out of the field.

#145 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

well when I was in grade 6 I had to make an email...So I had a dream that i was a pet dog. thus giving birth to "K9_2B" then 5 years later I tried to make an account for Crimson Skies after forgetting K9_2B's password....so came out K9turrent!!! (A turret is a fortified gun mount, but i spelled it wrong in the first place)
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#146 Killzor

Killzor

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

Mine was simple. I thought that -zor was a good suffix and then thought about words that would go well with it. Kill worked, and thus Killzor was born.
CDO, it's OCD but put in alphabetical order, like everything should be

#147 Erin Jenna

Erin Jenna

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:10 PM

I chose my name because it is my own.

nuff said.

Edited by Erin Jenna, 05 September 2008 - 09:11 PM.

So there's a broken mirror on my bed. I'll clean it up, so what? You don't have to be such an asshole all the time.

#148 Myster E

Myster E

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:52 PM

Can we let this topic die in peace already?

Edited by Myster E, 05 September 2008 - 08:06 PM.

"breastfeeding from cxwq's nippies".
- rawray7

Thanks for that wonderful mental image. I'm going to kill you now.

- Spoon Nerf God -

#149 fly rev-8

fly rev-8

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:46 PM

Well I choose mine because the firefly is my favorite gun. This is mostly due to the fact that this was the first gun I bought and modded. It's also very easy to cock and it glows in the dark. I did get drawn into this because of the glow in the dark part but it's a very fun gun.

#150 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:57 PM

Favorite artist is Buckethead and his many bands/names, and my favorite song he ever wrote is Soothsayer

Soothsayer -
forecaster: someone who makes predictions of the future (usually on the basis of special knowledge)

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users