Photo

Delete this please, war canceled

2 replies to this topic

Poll: War in Portland/Beaverton area?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

War in Portland/Beaverton area?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mcaustin1

mcaustin1

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Canceled
If you can not read this hear you go!
Canceled

Edited by mcaustin1, 27 September 2012 - 07:13 PM.

#2 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

You might be better off providing some more details about the war you're planning on hosting, rather then get hung up on the exact geographical location. While I have never been to Oregon, it looks like Portland and Beaverton are within 20 minutes of each other - which will deter almost no-one from attending a war. I would suggest, as a first step, to go drive around and find a good park or field to play at, and then just go ahead and throw up a war thread for that location. If enough people object to the location, it's no big deal to move it - but the onus should be on YOU to provide an initial suggestion.

#3 mcaustin1

mcaustin1

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

You might be better off providing some more details about the war you're planning on hosting, rather then get hung up on the exact geographical location. While I have never been to Oregon, it looks like Portland and Beaverton are within 20 minutes of each other - which will deter almost no-one from attending a war. I would suggest, as a first step, to go drive around and find a good park or field to play at, and then just go ahead and throw up a war thread for that location. If enough people object to the location, it's no big deal to move it - but the onus should be on YOU to provide an initial suggestion.

I am doing this poll to see if I should host a war or not! I will edit this if not or with or detail.
-Mcaustin1

Keep on modding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users