Rip32's Content

There have been 111 items by Rip32 (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61733 Removing Pegs On The Bf

Posted by Rip32 on 12 August 2005 - 08:59 AM in Modifications

I plan on moddding my blastfire with brass once I get it, and is it possible to take the pegs out without opening the gun just by pliers, or do I have to open it to do that?

#59703 Nerf Refil Form

Posted by Rip32 on 19 July 2005 - 09:38 PM in General Nerf

About two weeks ago I ordered a bunch of sm 5000 darts off the nerf refil form. I was wondering if the sm 5000 darts nerf is selling is the same as the green laramis darts that are not for sale or are they different? If anyone has ordered these sm 5000 darts off the nerf refil form and know what they are, then please reply and help me out.

#74403 Nerf Bow

Posted by Rip32 on 26 February 2006 - 03:23 PM in General Nerf

That is not a nerf brand bow n arrow. I have never seen it, but it dosen't look like anything special.

#60377 Blastfire Ranges?

Posted by Rip32 on 27 July 2005 - 07:44 PM in General Nerf

Hey, the blastfire has a maximum range of 59 feet , but it typicaly goes around 40 feet, which is pretty good for a stock gun. Also if you want to check out more reviews and stuff for guns you can check nerfcenter.com, they have good reviews.

#66926 Alternative Barrel Material

Posted by Rip32 on 01 November 2005 - 01:21 PM in General Nerf

Seems too good to be true.

#59179 New Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 12 July 2005 - 10:29 PM in General Nerf

I got a sm 1000, and I don't know much about. Some things I wanna know is that is it a good loser or trooper gun. Does it only shoot black and pink lamaris or can it be modified to shoot megas or micros. I don't want to modify this particular gun to shoot farther, so what are the ranges for it stock. I also have a sm5k and I am also wondering how it compares to the sm5k. If anyone knows about the sm1k and is willing to reply to some of my questions it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

#73909 Nba Thoughts

Posted by Rip32 on 22 February 2006 - 08:08 PM in Off Topic

If anyone on NH follows basketball, I just wanted to see what your guys favorite players are, that currently play. Also your favorite team. I just am curious to see what your guys favorite teams and players are. I don't know if this thread will go anywhere since I do not know if anyone follows basketball, but what ever maybe everyone does.

To start off, my favorite players are Tracy Mcgrady and Steve Francis.

P.S.- Steve Francis has been traded onto the New York Knicks. They are fricking stacked now, they have:
- Stephon Marbury
- Steve Francis
- Jalen Rose
- Jamal Crawford
- Nate Robinson
- Quentin Richardson
- Eddy Curry
And thats just off the top of my head, so to conclude they are my favorite team as of now.

#73916 Nba Thoughts

Posted by Rip32 on 22 February 2006 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

Thats funny I used to like Richard Hamilton a lot, and I still do. I love his motion off the ball, and his nice mid shot jumper. Hence my username RIP32. Yea that is true about Detroit they are pretty stacked and they play good as a team, but I think San Antonio is a close second.

#62068 Lets Make It Simple

Posted by Rip32 on 16 August 2005 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

I think there is a mod for the rf 20 on the the merry men of michigan site.

#61777 Quick Sm5k Mod

Posted by Rip32 on 12 August 2005 - 02:51 PM in Modifications

I agree with supernoob's point and have any of you ever seen someone take off their mask in a paintball war or just playing in their backyard? I used to paintball and im not completly sure, but isn't it illegal to paintball with out a mask? I mean thats some pretty scary stuff, even without a mask.

#75197 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 10:01 PM in General Nerf

I was able to do it with my ppk nf. Maybe mine is a little different, because I didn't even use all of the coat hanger wire.

#75194 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 09:55 PM in General Nerf

I realy doubt that you have a ppk modded nf unless you bought it from someone. Im saying this because you can't even use the search button. Also everything you need is on the write-up. My only tip for you is to actualy read whats under the pictures, instead of just looking at them.

#75114 Holsters

Posted by Rip32 on 04 March 2006 - 12:15 AM in General Nerf

http://nerfhaven.com...4100&hl=holster
Best write-up.

And I trust you have already seen my nf holster

#70558 Nf In A New Color Scheme

Posted by Rip32 on 06 January 2006 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

Here is a nf in its new color scheme. Pretty sweet, I like a little better than the old nf color scheme. This might be old news, and is already posted on Nerfhq. Just wanted to post it anyways, since some people porbably haven't seen it yet.
Posted Image

#75391 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:42 PM in Modifications

Ok, your realy annoying. Click on google is your friend (its a link).

Just watch me or anyone ever help you again.

Edit: crappy nerfers got the link

#75388 Triple Shot Mods

Posted by Rip32 on 06 March 2006 - 05:34 PM in Modifications

Wow, do we have to spoon feed everything to you. Just click on the link.

Other than that there are no write-ups.

#74848 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 06:39 PM in Modifications

Yea, I probably would not need to ramrod it if I use it. Thats a really good idea, I will try to paint it, or color it someway.

#74840 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 05:53 PM in Modifications

Well the one with the E tape over most of it, gets about 55 feet. I dont realy like using it though, ever since I would need to use a ramrod.

The other one has better rof, and range. It gets about 65 ft and up usaully. I use three bands on both, when using them.

Thanks for the complements guys.

Edit: Heres the link to black wraths holster writeup. It is great!
http://nerfhaven.com...4100&hl=holster

#74829 My New Modded Nfs

Posted by Rip32 on 01 March 2006 - 05:22 PM in Modifications

Well, I got 2 nfs from Nerfreak recently, and I coupler modded one, and used a permanent barrel on the other one. I preferably wanted to do a coupler mod on one, but I didn't. I don't use a sidearm, so these guns are probably going to be used by my friends mostly. I also made one holster to fit both nfs, it is completly made from Black Wraths hoslter writeup. Thanks Black Wrath.

My nf, with permanet 3.5 inch cpvc barrel.
Posted Image

My nf with the holster
Posted Image

Couplered nf, with 4 inch cpvc barrel
Posted Image

After the reduction mod, there was a big hole, and I put some scoth brand putty to cover it, and around the coupler to ensure that it is sturdy.
Posted Image

I have another nf, and more materials, so I am hoping for any constructive critism, or comments, so I can decide what I do on my next nf.

#73313 Double Barrel Nf

Posted by Rip32 on 16 February 2006 - 03:30 PM in Modifications

I guess its time for you to get a new lnl. Don't worry though, they only go for about $112 on ebay. Anyways, good job on your nf.

#71258 Long Range Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 19 January 2006 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

First of all, are you planning on modding your guns or not.
- If you don't want to mod, then yea a nf is good for you.
- If you are gonna mod your blasters to shoot micros, I would not suggest the nf, because the new editions suck, when modded with pvc. PETG works better.
- The LBB is a good primary, aswell as the maxshot, and also a BBB, which can be modded with pvc, to shoot micros. You can probably pick up a BBB or LBB at your local toyrus.
- As for the lnl, when stock it shoots megas, so you could buy it and mod it with pvc or something. It will cost you about $20, if your lucky, but usualy more.

I think your best bet would be a BBB, and NF if you do plan on modding, and an at2k or 3k and NF if you don't plan on modding.

#70782 Hornet Stock

Posted by Rip32 on 11 January 2006 - 03:51 PM in Modifications

Thats the first Hornet stock I have seen, I like it. Is that stock sturdy enough? Maybe you could try another way of attaching, instead of just taping it. Other than that, good job.

#69925 Mark Series Modded Nf

Posted by Rip32 on 26 December 2005 - 11:56 PM in Modifications

Nice job, on the nf paintjob. Maybe you could add a little more blue on some spots, but thats just my taste.

#75927 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 12 March 2006 - 03:04 PM in General Nerf

Yea there is a way to make them. Megas and laramis are similar in their outer diameter, and this method has been tested by many. Take a mega, and cut it to the lenght of a larami. Then trim the suction darts ends, so that it is like a larami, and can fit in larami guns. You might need one for refrence or look at a picture of it.

I can sell you 17 Laramis and 27 mega darts if you want

Heres a picture of my darts, also the bottom row is laramis, and megas and the green dart above is one of those micros for the newer sm guns, that we were talking about.
Posted Image

#75831 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 11 March 2006 - 01:32 PM in General Nerf

The missle storm didn't shoot arrows, it shot missles.

#75799 Ammo Order Form Questions

Posted by Rip32 on 10 March 2006 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

Nerfer, the pink- green darts ARE NOT LARAMIS. Assassin don't buy them if you want laramis. The only laramis sold on the refil list, are the supermaxx 5000 refil pack, which were on the list last summer, but I guess they got discontinued. The pink- green darts are regular micros, a little shorter, that fit the new supermaxx guns. They come with the sm 3000 blue ed., new version sm 1500, and new version 750. They look like laramis in pictures, but are realy just micros with a bigger hole and won't shoot with the older supermaxx guns, which includes most of them. If you already ordered them, then just wait maybe I will stand corrected, but when I ordered them they were micros, and the sm 5000 refil pack was laramis.

Edit: I can sell you 15 new laramis if you want them Assassin.

#61857 N-strike Unity System

Posted by Rip32 on 13 August 2005 - 10:44 AM in General Nerf

I do not think the nerf n strike is worth $40. You can buy a max shot, two at2ks, and a nite finder for that price.

#62021 Buzz Bee Stuff

Posted by Rip32 on 15 August 2005 - 07:48 PM in General Nerf

For some reason my walmart does not have any buzz bee toys and the nearest kmart is too far so I don't bother. One alternative is to buy the guns on buzz bees website. It is also better since they do not sell all of those guns at walmart/ kmart.

Heres the link
http://www.buzzbeeto...rs/default.html

I don't realy know how to order it from the site, you might need to call them and ask.

#60211 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 25 July 2005 - 10:34 PM in General Nerf

How come larami darts are so rare if you can buy them off the nerf refil form? Is it that they just started selling them on they refil forms, or that no one knew about them, or I am just the one of the only people who buys from there.

#60216 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 25 July 2005 - 11:10 PM in General Nerf

No, I think they make their own versions of the darts, whic work in the supermaxx/ larami line of guns. Im not realy sure, I will give tell you guys in about a week when they are scheduled to come

#60488 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 29 July 2005 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

Oh, I always thought the darts that came with the sm 500 were green with pink tips.

#61475 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 08 August 2005 - 11:37 PM in General Nerf

http://img60.imagesh...o87051145jn.jpg
the sm 5000 darts that came from the nerf refil form

#60475 Rare Darts

Posted by Rip32 on 28 July 2005 - 11:47 PM in General Nerf

Hey orange, were the larami darts that came to you green, black, or yellow, and what did they consist of. I am guessing they came yellow and pink since that is what the sm 5000 comes with.

#60070 Favortie Sm/larami Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 24 July 2005 - 02:24 PM in General Nerf

In my opinion the supermaxx guns are the best line of nerf guns and my favortie. Most of my arsenal is supermaxx/ larami guns and I was just wondering what your favorite supermaxx gun is. Pick your choice based on ROF, accuarcy, range, your feel for the gun, and the gun's coolness factor.

#60127 Favortie Sm/larami Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 24 July 2005 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

I second you on the supermaxx 1500, I think that the supermaxx 1500 is the total package when it comes to ROF, range, and accuracy. You should really try to get your hands on the larami 1000, it is kind of like an upgrade to the 1.5k with better accuracy, room for six darts, a better feel, a bigger air tank, and the blue drum in the middle of the gun is one of a kind.

#60122 Favortie Sm/larami Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 24 July 2005 - 09:15 PM in General Nerf

For me personally each gun has its own pros and cons, and I like them all.

Supermaxx 5000/ Larami 2000- The supermaxx 5000 was my first supermaxx gun and that is what really got me to like the whole supermaxx line of guns. In my opinion the supermaxx 5000 is one of the best loser choices. It has very good accuracy and is one of the few supermaxx guns to have a place to hold your darts. In my opinion this gun is the closet feel you can get to a loser rifle, and I think most nerfers would agree with me.

Supermaxx 1500- The supermaxx 1500 is the total package. This gun has good accuracy and range and is probably your best choice as a primary once modded. I wouldn’t mind carrying this baby around as it is pretty light (or at least the old edition) and this gun is very versatile. The supermaxx 1500 is probably the probably the gun your gun see the most in nerf wars out of the supermaxx/ larami line, since it is the easiest gun to mod out of its species and it has arguably the most effective mod in its class. The only disadvantage with this gun is that it only has room for four darts, but if you play smart you can manage.

Supermaxx 3000/2500- The supermaxx 3000 is arguably the best trooper gun. This gun has eight barrels that automatically rotate, which is pretty intimidating. Unfortunately I only have the blue edition, but my friend had the yellow edition and that thing is pretty accurate. The only real con with this gun is that it is bulky and the blue edition makes quite a sound every time the barrels rotate.

Supermaxx 750- This gun carries a powerful punch with its combination of accuracy and maximum distance. The 750 is arguably one of the best side arms around. The only problem with this gun is that its usefulness as a sidearm is limited since it only has room for one dart, but still a very good gun.

Larami 1000- This gun has my favorite design out of all the supermaxx/larami guns. This gun provides a very good accuracy, pretty good range, and decent ROF. With pinpoint accuracy and a rotating mechanism that can hold six darts, I like to think of this gun as a sick loser. This gun also has a feel like the supermaxx 5000, and I would say this gun is the total package, it’s a shame that they are pretty hard to find.

Larami 500- This gun is in my opinion one of the most underrated and rare nerf guns. This gun is has originally made its reputation as a sick sidearm, but you can literally eat shit with this baby. This gun probably has the best range of a stock sidearm that I know, and in indoor wars this gun is perfect. This gun also has pinpoint accuracy and amazing range. Overall this gun is one of the best guns out of the box and in my opinion could also be used as a primary if you have somewhere to hold your darts. Hats off to Larami for making this baby.

#60473 Favortie Sm/larami Gun

Posted by Rip32 on 28 July 2005 - 11:44 PM in General Nerf

Hey I was just wondering is $40 including for a larami 500 a good price. Unfortunatly the larami 500 has no pump handle, but it works good and it comes with 3-4 darts.

#74450 Bbb In A Nf

Posted by Rip32 on 26 February 2006 - 08:31 PM in General Nerf

Nice mod, and idea. Hope everything works out for you.

Just wondering though shoulden't this post be in the modifications section.

#81170 Scout And Sspb Integration

Posted by Rip32 on 03 May 2006 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

That is pretty nice.

#78725 Bbb Vs. Crossbow

Posted by Rip32 on 04 April 2006 - 02:07 PM in General Nerf

If you can try to get both guns. My guess is that you might like the crossbow better, for its performance and feel, but different people have different opinions.