Diablo's Content

There have been 249 items by Diablo (Search limited from 16-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#140140 The Vulcan

Posted by Diablo on 14 February 2008 - 04:54 AM in General Nerf

I don't think the chain would work on older chain guns. This fires micro darts, the Razorbeast, Roto-trak, and Chainblazer all shoot megas.

It's also not certain that this will fire via a flywheel, SPU-Nerf. It's possible, but I really hope it's not.

I think the concept of this gun sounds great for indoor wars. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for people playing games like HvZ. As far as for those who Nerf in the outdoors, I doubt it will be of much use.

#127307 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by Diablo on 25 October 2007 - 12:51 PM in News

Aesthetically speaking the gun seems very awesome.

Practically speaking, not so much. I can't help but notice that there's really no room for a large plunger. Just like everyone else has said, we're going to have to wait and see about this one.

#135590 +bow

Posted by Diablo on 11 January 2008 - 03:33 AM in Homemades

Homemades have come such a long way since I first joined the NIC.

Fantastic job on this, CaptainSlug. I really like how you took the time to write up a fully complete tutorial also. I read it from start to finish and it's very easy to comprehend. I have all the tools at my disposal to build one of these, so perhaps I'll look into doing so one day.

Amazing job once again, and I hope that if you plan on selling these you'll have enough buyers to merit your effort.

#138917 Ecno

Posted by Diablo on 06 February 2008 - 02:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Are any ohioans thinking of attending? particulary Lynx or the UC clanners?

I might be there, depending on what my schedule looks like.

Are you looking to carpool? I'm in Cleveland.

#136048 Ecno

Posted by Diablo on 15 January 2008 - 01:55 AM in Nerf Wars

I have yet to go to an east coast event but have always wanted to. I might start an overnight management position at my work soon, which would entail me working 8 days in a row and then getting 6 days off. If I get this position, and your war date falls on a day that I have off, I would really like to make the trip out there to war with you guys. If I don't get this management position, I should be able to request one of those days off anyway.

By no means plan this war around me, but I would really like to come out and Nerf. I missed the last Ohio Nerf war due to a family party, so I need my fix.

#90780 Magstrike Modification.

Posted by Diablo on 29 September 2006 - 01:15 AM in Modifications

I came back to Nerf at such an amazing time.

3 clips? That is insane. Just insane, amazing mod!

#99081 Sping Dcno 2007

Posted by Diablo on 01 February 2007 - 03:17 PM in Nerf Wars

As usual, I would like to come but doubt I will actually make it down there. Maybe this time though, who knows. It's a big maybe though.

I won't bother requesting a specific weekend since I doubt I'll be there, but like most everyone here I prefer Saturdays over Sundays.

#99136 Sping Dcno 2007

Posted by Diablo on 02 February 2007 - 02:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Haha, Leroy Jenkins....

The fact that OMC just posted that raises the chances of me going by a solid 5%

#140397 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by Diablo on 15 February 2008 - 02:21 AM in General Nerf

My first gun was an Eagle Eye. I though that thing was the shit, with its red dot light thing.

#41217 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Diablo on 09 November 2004 - 04:26 PM in General Nerf

That does look very nice, but I am concerned about the plunger tube as well. Besides that, does it automatically rotate with each shot/prime, or do you have to twist the chamber by hand?

Thanks a whole lot for posting here, I'm glad to see you guys care at least a little bit about us.

EDIT: After looking at the second picture, the gun actually appears quite large. Does it shoot mega darts?

#41356 N-strike Maverick

Posted by Diablo on 10 November 2004 - 07:27 PM in General Nerf

Question: can the darts be loaded from the back as well?

If you look at the barrels, they become skinnier in the back. Thus, that would not work.

However, loading stefans could work.

#91995 Fall Dcno?

Posted by Diablo on 15 October 2006 - 11:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm glad to hear you guys all had fun, sucks I couldn't have made it. I don't have too many other upcoming bills to pay, so I'll be saving a little money here and there every paycheck in case another Nerf war opportunity arises that I can road trip to. I look forward to seeing those pictures if you guys get them online, and I hope your foot is ok, CaptainSlug.

#90675 Fall Dcno?

Posted by Diablo on 28 September 2006 - 03:01 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey strangers,

I haven't Nerfed in about 3 years, so I think it's time I change that. DC is pretty far from where I live in Cleveland, but seeing that TIS, Evil, Groove, and a slew of other cool guys I remember/talked to from the NIC in years past are going....I really want to make an effort to come.

I'd say, it's about a 40% chance right now.

If I do come, be prepared for a dreadfully awful display of Nerf preformance. I haven't Nerfed since I was 16, and I'm almost 19 now, so I'm sure to get pumped full of foam plenty of times. But, what better way to get whipped into shape than by the LCM right?

#91123 Fall Dcno?

Posted by Diablo on 03 October 2006 - 12:09 AM in Nerf Wars

Ah, fuck.

Car insurance took me by surprise...leaving me with, well, not nearly enough money to drive 5 hours to DC. It's a pretty big bummer for me, but hopefully sometime in the near future I'll travel out to Nerf with some of you guys.

#90802 Fall Dcno?

Posted by Diablo on 29 September 2006 - 01:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I've sold nearly all of my guns, leaving myself only with a Maxshot (CPVC) and a SM750 (CPVC). I'm probably going to only use one gun at a time during the war, so IF I come, someone can use my other gun.

I really hope to make it out there, although the chances are not the greatest.

#143567 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 03 March 2008 - 12:21 AM in Nerf Wars

boisie, Lakewood is 15 minutes from me. If you need a ride, I got you covered.

#143802 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 04 March 2008 - 02:08 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm currently in the process of modding a BBB and a NF. I can't get my damn NF to fire, I think I need to stop using CPVC.

Once I get them working, I plan on integrating the NF where the BBB front handle is, and then kicking all of your asses with it.

#142777 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 27 February 2008 - 01:58 AM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there.

I haven't looked at specific directions yet, but I assume I'll be driving somewhere near your residence Lynx. If I assume correctly, and JediJoe can't give you a ride, I'd be more than happy to pick you up on the way down.

Let's go Ohio!

#145928 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 20 March 2008 - 01:02 AM in Nerf Wars

Virgin? Who needs that when your mom should be giving you a ride as usual.

Burn!

Seriously though, I'm not going to miss this for the world. I'm glad that the Ohio Nerf "legacy" that reigned around 2003-2005 has come to a triumphant return.

And I really like your defibrillator analogy, Brandon. Truer words have not been spoken.

#147432 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 28 March 2008 - 12:05 AM in Nerf Wars

If I drive 3+ hours to hear people bitching I'm kicking some ass.

I also love all of you.

#147498 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 28 March 2008 - 02:34 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be bringing my BBB, but it looks like it's CPVC barrel isn't the best fit for my stefans.

Think I'll be able to borrow a gun if things don't turn out so well for my BBB?

#146790 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 25 March 2008 - 01:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Another update: I will not be bringing my brother and law; he has to work. I'll be flying solo for a 3+ hour drive. Woo!

#146234 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 22 March 2008 - 12:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Update: I may be bringing my brother in law. My mom was talking to him about me going, and he seems really interested.

#144843 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 12 March 2008 - 01:25 AM in Nerf Wars

My mother has banned me from getting a ride with anyone but my father. And he'll be getting out of that two days before, so it looks like I'm not heading down, unless my dad actually takes me.

I understand, my parents would be very leery of me getting a ride with someone I met over the internet also. However, if you really want to go to the war, I wouldn't mind meeting your parents before the war sometime if that would help persuade them into letting you go.

#144382 Spring Ohio War

Posted by Diablo on 08 March 2008 - 09:57 PM in Nerf Wars

That's a nice looking area to play in Brandon.

And yes, hopefully the weather clears up by then. If it is anything like it was this weekend (about 2 feet in Cleveland), I will not be attending. I got stuck 4 times going to and from work today.

I love Cleveland.

#130992 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 29 November 2007 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

And things seemed to be going so well at the beginning of this thread; rats. Ohio Nerf just isn't the same without the NerfMonkey :(

I like the sound of the field that Jedijoe is talking about, but like Brandon said....if no one from Columbus is there....it doesn't make much sense. If you are 100% coming, Lynx, then I should be down for Columbus. If not, then I think we need to seek an alternative location.

#134268 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 29 December 2007 - 01:19 AM in Nerf Wars

Still cant believe you bastards are having the war without me :)

Hope you all have fun though for real!

#130682 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 26 November 2007 - 12:15 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be busy on the 29th. The Saturday following every Christmas my whole family gets together to celebrate. Friday the 28th should work for me, so do you all want to finalize for a Friday, December 28th date? Or would you rather it be on a weekday? And NerfMonkey...could you get a ride if it's not on a Saturday? I know your mom drives you and so I'm not sure if she works and would not be able to give you a ride.

As far as location goes, I'm willing to drive. I missed out on TCNO and I don't want to miss the next big Ohio war, so I'll do what I have to.

The Cleveland area would be the best for me of course. It looks like that'd be a good location for boisie too, since he lives in a Cleveland suburb. A brief Mapquest search shows me that Pittsburgh is about 2 hours from Cleveland and 3 hours from Columbus, so Cleveland would be the best location for the Pitt guys. NerfMonkey also lives closer to Cleveland than to Columbus I believe.

bpso86 and his Cincinnati friends would be closer to Columbus obviously. Cleveland is over 5 hours from bobafan, but Columbus is only about 3.

Knowing that, I think that somewhere around Cleveland would be a good bet. If everyone is cool with that, I can start scouting good war locations. The last CANO was at a decent spot, but I believe we can do better. If I'm missing out on something and you would all rather have it in the Columbus (or possibly Cinci) area, I'm fine with that too. I just want to make it easy for everyone.

#130618 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 25 November 2007 - 01:56 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm thinking we need an Ohio war during Christmas break. I could host the war up here in Cleveland, but it might be better to have it in a more central location.

Who would want to come? What location is best for you? Any days in particular?

Lets get this rolling.

#131004 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 30 November 2007 - 01:50 AM in Nerf Wars

If you host the war, you would need to make sure you are at the war location at least 15 minutes before the war starts. This will let those of us who arriving know where to park and unload our gear. It would also be nice to give those of us who are driving far away your cell phone number, in case we get lost or are having trouble finding you. You would also be the one giving directions to us if we take a break to go get food. Basically, since you're the only who knows your way around....you need to help us travelers. If you are unprepared, things can get ugly.

Take the last CANO, for instance. The host never showed up. I was driving/waiting around the park for about an hour trying to figure out what was going on. bpso86 and his Cinci friends pulled up and were also very confused as to what was going on; we were the only people there so far. We waited around for about 20 minutes waiting for people to show up, and I saw a van circling a parking lot down a path from us. I went over and found NerfMonkey who was also very confused. We waited around a bit longer, but no one else ever showed up. We wasted over an hour of time because of poor organization, and that's never a good thing.

#130918 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 28 November 2007 - 11:36 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be fine with Sunday, December 30th.

I'm not fine with the idea of Nerfing on a golf course, or any of the other fields Lynx posted really.

#131486 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 05 December 2007 - 11:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Either date is still good with me.

The second park (Como) looks to be the coolest.

#131203 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 02 December 2007 - 01:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Those January dates are fine by me.

#132617 Ohio War Planning

Posted by Diablo on 16 December 2007 - 12:26 AM in Nerf Wars

Not to be a party pooper, but I can't go on the 29th. I'm not sure if I agreed to that date or not, but I did not mean to. Earlier in this topic, I mentioned that I have a Christmas party to go to on that day.

So, if it is on the 29th, I will not be there.

#94758 Holiday Raffle

Posted by Diablo on 18 November 2006 - 03:22 PM in General Nerf

I'll join the fun, 2112 (woo Max Force!)

#5094 Nerf Movie

Posted by Diablo on 29 May 2003 - 03:27 PM in General Nerf

Me and a friend made a Nerf movie once, and we had a pretty interesting plot.
To make a long story short, in the end the bad guys ended up being the good guys, and the good guys ended up being the bad guys. Understand? No? Well let me elaborate.....

At the begining of the film, we had the GOOD guys invade a BAD guy hideout, but you say the story from the BAD guy perspective (thus, making it seem like the BAD guys were GOOD guys). After that, the movie continued and it all got straightened out with not too much dialogue.

Also, ketchup makes good blood!

#5417 Paintball

Posted by Diablo on 08 June 2003 - 10:11 PM in Off Topic

Last time I checked, www.nerfonline.com.......

#5576 Paintball

Posted by Diablo on 10 June 2003 - 09:29 PM in Off Topic

Piping.... I assume you mean what kind of barrel one should buy? I personnally shoot a Freak Kit.

I don't know who would design their own regulator, but if you want to, by all means.

Never heard of the "Metalstorm" project.

Most paintball grenades explode on impact. The most popular is the Tippmann Squadbuster grenade which utilizes a thick, hollow rubber tube that is crimped in the middle and each end is filled with paint. The ends are then folded over so no paint leaks and is put into a red cap with a pin through it. The pin holds the ends of the tube crimped so that no paint can escape until a high impact. Since I play in tournaments, and any type of paintball grenade is illegal, I do not use them.

OutBurst

Chew on that for a lifetime. :lol:

Man, those answers sucked! You didn't even answer all of them correctly. Shame on you! You aren't a Paintball God, you're the paintball Devil!

#8313 Give NH A New Tagline

Posted by Diablo on 16 August 2003 - 01:10 PM in Site Feedback

Forget baseball and apple pie,
Nerf: The real American past time.

#8044 [evolution] - Stage One

Posted by Diablo on 11 August 2003 - 12:40 PM in General Nerf

....If you sit in your room all day, bitch that there are no nerfers in your areas, and post on the forums in hope of being a nerf god, you are about 60% of all people that post online.......

I really hope that isn't your view on all of the members of NE, I really don't.

Have you ever even seen my clan site? www.neofaction.tk, we get about a new clan member every month and I've yet to update the site since our last 2 or 3 new clan members. We Nerf about once a week, 4 hours each war. Our clan is huge compared to most others, we have a total of 15 members (about 18 or so if you count "the kids") so don't talk about me not Nerfing enough.......

And about us wanting to raise our status in the NIC. Do you realize that every single member of our team (with the exception of Nitti and perhaps myself, I joined early 01) has been on the Nerf forums way before you? Do you really think people like Sandman and Merlinski give a damn about being "cool" on the internet? I think not. You should stop and think about what you say before you go and make an ass out of yourself.

Edit: I forgot to mention; Thanks for the positive feedback, C.