Trav's Content

There have been 33 items by Trav (Search limited from 16-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#62123 Unkown Gun Mod(pics)

Posted by Trav on 17 August 2005 - 04:09 PM in Modifications

Yeah, I really didn't have that much time to do it or it would look nicer. I actually did this in about half an hour. I found out that the gun was called a storm ls2 or something of the sort.

Right now there's not much use other than maybe an integration, so I'm thinking some things up.

#62121 Unkown Gun Mod(pics)

Posted by Trav on 17 August 2005 - 02:49 PM in Modifications

Alright, so today one of my brothers friends came over with the internals of a gun. He said that before he took them out the gun was red and black and shot plastic darts? I have no idea what kind of gun this would be but I noticed that it looked very easy to mod...and it was. I glued 6" of PVC on the barrel stub and then put 7" of PETG inside of that.

Here are some pictures:

Posted Image

This is the whole gun

Posted Image

This is the barrel. If you notice the little white stub with the spring on it above the barrel. You pull in on this to fire the gun.

Posted Image

This is the pump/air tank. The air tank is very big and takes about 20-25 pumps to fill up.

I range tested this in my yard with a level shot. I was very happy with the results. I shot 4 times on 20 pumps and got these results:

108'
99'
103'
101'

#22574 Airtech 4000 Crayola Mod

Posted by Trav on 27 March 2004 - 07:22 PM in Modifications

There is all kinds of sealants that you could use. Hot glue, epoxy, plumber's goop, and there is probably a lot of others. I personally prefer epoxy or goop over hot glue though.

#19667 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by Trav on 23 February 2004 - 08:18 PM in Off Topic

But you also have to be 18 to own a paintball marker...

No you don't...

I have 3, and I'm 14.

#18598 Avatars

Posted by Trav on 09 February 2004 - 08:32 PM in Site Feedback

How about band logos? Like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Blink 182, AC/DC, Billy Talent, etc., etc.

Or even better...The Beatles or Lynyrd Skynyrd!

#18175 Quiznos Ad?

Posted by Trav on 04 February 2004 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

Holy...fucking...hell. :huh:

That's going to give me nightmares for weeks...

#17747 New Valve

Posted by Trav on 31 January 2004 - 07:23 PM in Homemades

1/8 inch

You just fucked yourself up the ass...that is, if you are still trying to get people to beleive you aren't buckbogey. How would you know that if he was the one who bought it...

Anyways, I think that sounds like a pretty sweet valve. I'll be looking around for one, especially since you said it was $4. Even if it doesn't work, $4 isn't that much of a price to pay.

#17550 Rf20

Posted by Trav on 29 January 2004 - 09:34 PM in General Nerf

It was discontinued, but then was re-released as a Toys 'R Us exclusive in a new box with the new logo. It was sold for $14.95 and was released with the Atom Blasters line. If I'm thinking right though, it has been discontinued again, or at least my TRU doesn't stock them anymore.

#17467 At2k Problem

Posted by Trav on 28 January 2004 - 10:12 PM in Modifications

Well, just recently I was messing around with my 2k and out of nowhere it either wouldn't pump, or there was a huge leak. So I decided to open up the gun and see what was the problem. It turns out that the air was leaking from behind the firing pin on the gun. Is there any way to fix this...or is my gun completely shot? I'm hoping that there is some way to fix this, because being the stupid person that I am, I only bought one 2k.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

#12490 As And Pb Vs Nerf

Posted by Trav on 06 November 2003 - 09:20 PM in Off Topic

you don't shoot 1000 or 500 darts in one day, but in paintball you do shoot at least 500 or 1000 paintballs a day.

Actually, I usually shoot that much every game of a tournament when I play paintball.

I have a Species Timmy in case you were wondering.

#12489 Matrix Revolutions

Posted by Trav on 06 November 2003 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

Yeah, seriously, thanks for fucking spoiling it for everyone that hasn't seen it yet, faggot.

~Fuck you~

#12244 Help

Posted by Trav on 01 November 2003 - 04:06 PM in Modifications

Do the turret mod. It increases the ROF over a single-barreled AT2K.(sp) A turret only loses, at the most, five feet over just single barreling it. It is also a very simple mod to do.

#12106 Nerf Hq Forums Down

Posted by Trav on 29 October 2003 - 06:24 PM in Off Topic

Oh, yeah, it's gonna be such a rush for the next two days that they're down. It gets it's bandwidth back at the first of every month.

#12023 Which Do You Prefer?

Posted by Trav on 27 October 2003 - 08:33 PM in Off Topic

Paintball, biotch.

#12022 Ah!

Posted by Trav on 27 October 2003 - 08:32 PM in Off Topic

Jesus, will he ever SHUT THE FUCK UP. He's worse than Sylent Blade, and that's pretty bad.

#11848 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by Trav on 24 October 2003 - 09:16 PM in Off Topic

And this is the most retarded thing you've done so far...all I'm trying to say here is....SHUT THE FUCK UP and leave, and never come back.

#11725 Holy Crap! Stefan's Back!

Posted by Trav on 22 October 2003 - 08:39 PM in General Nerf

I'M NOT WORTHY, I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!!

Damn right your not.

So, finally the day when I get to meet the maker of the stefan dart. Damn, I have nothing to say. Just, damn. If it wasn't for you then I probably wouldn't even be Nerfing right now.

#11437 Halo

Posted by Trav on 14 October 2003 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

Halo is probably the most badass games on x-box. I have beaten almost every level on legendary at least three times.(other than The Library for obvious reasons) Ghost Recon is a pretty good game but it's only fun when you have more than yourself playing.

#11436 Homade Rifle & Rl

Posted by Trav on 14 October 2003 - 07:25 PM in Homemades

Don't bring back old topics.

#11209 Co2 Nerf Gun

Posted by Trav on 09 October 2003 - 03:14 PM in Homemades

Dude, they don't make 30 oz tanks. The biggest is 24 oz.

#11171 When?

Posted by Trav on 08 October 2003 - 08:38 PM in Off Topic

It's not a fuckin' "4-wheeler." It's called a Warthog. And theres going to be several variants of it this time around.

Yes it is a fucking 4-wheeler. There is the Warthogs, the variants, and then there's 4-wheelers. If you would take the time and look around in magazines then you would have seen in Electronic Gaming Monthly that there is 4-wheelers. The losers on your team use them to get to vantage points and you can use them too. If you want me too I'll try and dig it up to show you the fucking picture. Ok, I'm not a dumbass when it comes to video games so don't try and make it look likie I am.

And W...whatever the hell your name is, it's been announced to come out early next year.

#11150 At3k 101.4 (angled) Feet. Belive It Or Not

Posted by Trav on 08 October 2003 - 02:59 PM in Modifications

Good job, arent the ranges of an at2k and 2k the same?

Of course they are... <_<

#11046 When?

Posted by Trav on 06 October 2003 - 02:57 PM in Off Topic

You can also have 4 wheelers, xbox live, the covanent ghost, xbox live, the Brutes have weird new grenades, xbox live, peek around corners, xbox live, melee combos, banshees in multiplayer, all the new weapons, and did I mention xbox live.

It comes out early '04.

#10843 Woah! Puppets!

Posted by Trav on 01 October 2003 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

I do, it was pretty funny actually. I haven't seen Ecko around here since all that happened. ^_^

#10731 Pteg

Posted by Trav on 29 September 2003 - 07:07 PM in Modifications

Jesus, dude, get it right. It's PETG, not PTEG. Like you've said like 5 times.

#10374 Illinois Anyone ?

Posted by Trav on 24 September 2003 - 08:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in Europe, exactly in Austria. I got just one friend with one Nerfgun to play !
And even the new Nerfguns never appeared at any Toystore here !
Like no one ever heard about Nerf before !

Now that's fucked up !

I have just one question, what the HELL are you talking about, he asked who lived in Illinois, not Austria or whatever.....sheesh. :D

#10371 At3k Barrel Replacement Mod

Posted by Trav on 24 September 2003 - 08:10 PM in Modifications

Well, Cxwq put 6" PETG barrels on the AT3K in the mods section, and it seems to work pretty good. So I'd say that 6" would be the best, I wouldn't know because I'm in the process of modding my AT3K.

#10299 Nerf Evolved Help?

Posted by Trav on 23 September 2003 - 08:23 PM in Off Topic

Try logging in straight through forum-125 and deleting your cookies. The same thing happened to me.

#10292 At3k Question....

Posted by Trav on 23 September 2003 - 08:08 PM in Modifications

Ok, I was just wondering if there is any way to fit cpvc in the barrel stubs of an AT3K. Because all I have right now is cpvc and copper and I know the copper doesn't fit. It is 1/2" cpvc and I can't seem to fit it in the barrel stubs. If there is a way to make it fit please tell me, and if not, tell me what barrel type would be the best. I might consider buying petg if nothing else.

#10290 I Ordered A T-shirt!

Posted by Trav on 23 September 2003 - 07:53 PM in General Nerf

I want some fuckin' cheesecake. Ahhhh...it feels good being able to say that and not have it sensored. Especially since nerfhq sensors out every fucking word.

#10215 Ohio Nerf

Posted by Trav on 22 September 2003 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Hmm.....Ok. We should try and set up a war sometime with like me and my friends, you and if you have any friends that nerf, and the NEO faction. That would be a pretty cool war. I don't think it'll happen for a while, but we can try and set it up sometime.

#10187 Ohio Nerf

Posted by Trav on 22 September 2003 - 02:40 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok, I am looking for some people that live in Ohio to set up a war with. I alrready have places that we could play set. I am not sure about a date or time yet, but whatever is the best for people, I can set up. I don't really know if there is anyone in Ohio to have a war with other than the NEO faction, but I live about 45 minutes away from them. I live around the Canton-Akron area. Anyone that lives around there or that would be willing to come to a war, post in here.

#10186 Modifications

Posted by Trav on 22 September 2003 - 02:22 PM in General Nerf

Well, they are all working fine for me. Thanks for getting all the pictures fixed, I will be needing them for when get around to modding the Max Shot I just bought.