3DBBQ's Content

There have been 214 items by 3DBBQ (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363504 ESPER - Elastic Spring Plunger Experiment (with a) Really cool name

Posted by 3DBBQ on 18 November 2018 - 10:30 PM in Homemades

This styling is quite sci-fi! the size is also ideal,very neat!

But I have used some rubber quilts before,
it will turn into powder.I don't know how long it can last,don't know how long it can last?

I am also currently using large rubber bands as some of the components.

#363503 Mk18 Assault Pistol

Posted by 3DBBQ on 18 November 2018 - 10:20 PM in Homemades

Will Mk18 Assault Pistol publish a DIY KITS?

I am interested in this.

#363500 JSPB-Urban OPS

Posted by 3DBBQ on 18 November 2018 - 10:50 AM in Homemades

HI! Meaker VI
This file release date is already scheduled,
coincidentally  everyone is releasing their new work at this time!

Swapable barrels are very creative,
Can this be replaced with a rival round or mega?

PVC Pipes is:
 CNS (Chinese National Standards)1298 

>>>>>What kind of FPS/range do you get?
60~72 (6kg spring)
75~110(12kg spring)

>>>>>Great work as always 3dBBQ 
Thank you!

#363497 JSPB-Urban OPS

Posted by 3DBBQ on 17 November 2018 - 11:12 PM in Homemades

IMG_3041.jpg

Urban ops STL file released!

Preface:

Hello, everyone on NH,I’ve been working on developing lately, so I diving for a while.

The developing of Urban ops started around this April. Here are some results that I would like to share.

Design:

The aesthetic of Urban ops is an old school combination of my wonderful visual and ergonomic experience from my childhood.

I’m inspired by these models:

1. LNL pistol is a recommended pistol on NH. I like the appearance of the grip a lot. So, I integrated it into the flashlight mount with a touch of bright purple.

LNL.JPG

2.TECH TARGET: The extended look of the sight has a techy vibe to it. The ergonomic trigger is well designed, perfect for gun spinning tricks.

TT.JPG

3.NiteFinder: When I got it, the blue and orange coloring made me feel like a detective,

probably because the police wear blue uniforms. Since the small size fits in a holster easily,

I was hoping that I could do the same with my design.

4.M1911 Grip Panel: This is a design that realized customization. Each panel could be unique,

so that the users can express their own style, making it worth collecting

5.BERETTA 93R: It was the folding stock that impressed me.

The look of BERETTA in Robot Cop is also quiet outstanding.

Other ideas:

1. The color of Urban ops conveys a feeling of the night with purple and aqua blue.
    What’s interesting is that when we were taking photos of it, it merged into the night of the city.
  2. Muzzle brake 
    The sporty design of the muzzle brake consists of different tringles.
    Among guns designed specifically for competitions, a lot of them have a muzzle brake with geometric design.
    I didn’t make rounded hole because they are very common.

p2.JPG

Build- in SCAR BARREL

Actually, this is an old method of JSPB. In order to save space,

O-Ring is adopted in place of screws. It comes with 5R rifled barrels because it reduces the time of making.

Since a pentagon shaped rifling could be difficult to make without tools,

a STL file of the tool is thoughtfully provided! (Of course, a 6R one would be more accurate.)

1. Single shot pistol
  1. The advantage of the single shot pistol is that it’s new player friendly.
  2. So far, we are focusing on optimizing the basic functions. Since some people are looking forward to the wheel, it is under development. The wheel would be compatible with JSPB Urban ops.
  3. You can keep it in your bag with you. Make nerf war a life style.

Folding stock connector

The folding stock connector is special because it is also a bottle opener.
Why? It’s all about catching up with friends. After a war, don’t go home straight away! Have some drink and chat!

Scope mount

Solid design, offers a steady and secure hold. Not shaky at all.

Urban ops Lite STL File Download here:

https://www.jspb3d.com/resources.html

1. Parts marked with “100fill” should be printed at 100%.
  2. Piston and piston rod should be printed with Pla2.0 or PETG
  3. Compatible [[[[k26]]] (For safety reasons, parts should be defect-less)

You will need:

1” PVC PIPE

1 O-Ring 22.1x3.5(inner)

3 O-Ring 17.8x2.4(inner)

1 O-Ring 2.8x1.9(inner)

1 Screw 5/32 X 1 1/4

4 Screw 4X12 mm

9 Screw 5/32 X 5/8

2 Screw 5/32 X 14

2 Screw 2X6 mm

2 Bolt & nut:  6x150 mm

5 Nut: 5/32

Gasket 36mm

Silicone grease

Fishing line

2 small Spring

1 Large Spring

How to make Urban ops:

Drink and battle:

https://youtu.be/b7ksnPDiPLY

#361719 JSPB B&B mini-hopper

Posted by 3DBBQ on 04 October 2017 - 10:09 PM in Homemades

I'm curious about your turret development.

I intend to use rubber band as a rotating power, pre-winding idea,this will be easier than pressing the trigger.

There is one aspect that i'm especially interested in - the flip top hopper feed cap. Is that one you might consider releasing the files for?

It has been released for some time and can be found in the free models

#361697 JSPB B&B mini-hopper

Posted by 3DBBQ on 01 October 2017 - 08:12 AM in Homemades

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas.

I adopted soda bottle for designing. It is very light and works just fine.

A few months ago, I spent a huge amount of time dealing with airtight, especially for the connector due to uneven surface and gaps, even with 100% infill. They made air sealing very hard and tricky. After a whole month of struggling, I overcame the problem eventually. The solution is to keep the airtight object from touching 3D surface.

B&B MEGA TANK R & D PROCESS

fves4604_orig.jpg

The soda bottle air tank that everyone has been waiting for is coming! It is capable of continuous air supplying, safe and low-priced. After trying a bunch of different methods and going through a lot of materials, I found the best solution at last! Let us take a look at the series of changes!

soda-bottle_orig.jpg

The design concept of soda bottle connector differs from general design due to the coordination with 3D printing materials. For example, avoid using support material while designing components.

ver.1 (fig.1.) The connector is composed of a traditional cap and a washer. The airtight is incomplete and the cap could loosen up easily during movement. ver.3 (fig.3) A plug-shaped thingy is created, placed into the opening of the bottle, and fixed with 4 screws to keep the cap from loosening up.

ver4 (fig.4) Replaced the material of O-ring with silicone rubber and achieved 99% airtight. However, air leaks from the contact surface between PU tube and 3D printed part. Though the contact surface could be glued to reach 100% airtight, it causes a lot of trouble. Eventually, ver5 (fig.5) is able to keep all air pressure from the surface of 3D printed part by plugging the bottle with a cork (rubber stopper) and inserting a PU tube to achieve 100% airtight.

Airtight can be completed with 3 silicone  O-rings yet, the contact surface between PU tube and 3D printed part wouldn’t be sealed.
 Airtight can be completed simply with a cork, followed by a 3D printed part to fix it in place.

img-6444.jpg?1506312189

img-6448.jpg?1506312199

img-6449_orig.jpg

Fig.8. S-Path
(fig.8.) To improve the appearance, I created S-Path, a part that moves the air pump upward. Originally the part was 100% fill 3D printed, later replaced by pneumatic quick coupling connected with PU tube due to airtight problem as mentioned earlier. 

bnb-mg4_orig.jpg

fig.9. complete assembled illustration of B&B Mini hopper + Mega tank + S-Path

The mechanism of cylinder rotation is powered by pulling the trigger. However, the rotation could be smoother. So far, I’m trying to fix this problem.The development of Mega tank has come to a temporary end. It’s time for cylinder.  The below image (fig.10.) is a prototype in testing phase. 

img-5769.jpg?1506312838

img-5797.jpg?1506312842

fig.10. ​Cylinder
At the end, let’s talk about other things. First, during manufacture, filament often ran out without my knowing. Therefore, I installed an optical filament runout sensor. The alarm will be triggered if the filament ran out or broke, indicating the filament needs change or refill.

img-5634_orig.jpg

Then, it comes to JSPB check valve 3D. The design concept is fairly simple. I hope that people are able to print their own check valve at home instead of buying expensive ones or ones that breaks easily. Simply print it yourself.

img-6457_orig.jpg

img-6194.jpg?1506317258

JSPB check valve 3D is not yet completed though many materials and parts have been tested. So far what I know is O-ring and marbles are not applicable. After preliminary test, Nerf dart tip and cork seems to work and are ready for further testing.

This is my recent progress and development for the last two months. Thank you!

#361696 JSPB ZLIN Rifling

Posted by 3DBBQ on 01 October 2017 - 08:02 AM in Homemades

Hi, remember the method of using fishing line for rifling by winding fishing line in the barrel?

I would like to publish a new version of ZLING Rifling. You can download the stl file to apply it to your work.

Features of this version:

1. Adjustable twist rate

2. Threads are held by screw. Fat-finger problem free. That is to say, no more tying!

3. Threads will not loosen.

img-6354_orig.jpg

WHAT IS ZLIN RIFLING?

2010, January 27th, Ezekiel Lin successfully make the dart spin with fishing line for rifling. The technique was named Antennae Rifling Barrel since after tying, the threads looks like antennae of insects. The threads can function as sensors, enabling players to observe wind direction while shooting.
DEVELOPMENT
2015 ARB is applied to JSPB Pro and renamed as Zlin Rifling. Knot tying parts are improved.
2016 Zlin Rifling is applied to JSPB Pro2. The original 4-line design is increased to 6-line, significantly improved shooting accuracy.
2017 Zlin Rifling is applied to JSPB B&B. Threads are held by a screw, hence thread tying is no longer required.
FEATURES
simple-feature_orig.png

The standard internal diameter of Zlin Rifling ring is 18.55mm. Rings of 13mm and 14mm internaldiameter are also available.

(1) Standing poles, designed to make the screw stand whiling being fixed to the barrel.
(2) Blocker, prevents over screwing, also acts as a cooling conductor during 3D printing.
(3) Supporting arms, supports the frame.
(4) Grooves, holds lines.
(5) Taps, increases screw stability.
fig2_orig.png
Zlin Rifling’s ring-shaped holder allows you to install barrels with various design. The distinctive feature of the barrel case is a long strip shaped hole for fine tuning.

FISHING LINE
materials and features introductions:
Line Diameter: 0.2mm (1.5#)

Braided Fishing Line: Some are made of PET+PE, absorbs water and has a high abrasion resistant.
Metal Fishing Line: Covered with a layer of plastic, which has a smooth surface that makes the shooting easily and creates vibrations like string instruments for rifling. However, the line will become very fragile once the plastic layer broke.
Nylon Fishing Line: Not recommended since it creates high resistance against plastic dart tips. 

DOWNLOAD ZLIN BARREL

download.jpg?1505969431

Zlin_rifling_ring13mm(brass).STL

Zlin_rifling_ring14mm(brass).STL
Zlin_rifling_ring18_5mm(pvc).STL
Zlin_rifling_ring19mm(nerf).STL
Zlin_rifling_simple_barrel.STL

BECOME A DEVELOPER
1. If you created barrel with ZLIN Rifling, please let me know so that I can place your logo in my web site(jspb3d.com) PARTNER area as advertisement.

2. The specifications of ZLIN Rifling have been built. All you have to do is to change the external design.

3. Feel free to sell your works.
Apply ZLIN Rifling technique on your works to improve shooting accuracy greatly.

#360247 JSPB B&B mini-hopper

Posted by 3DBBQ on 01 June 2017 - 02:23 AM in Homemades

All hail the Chinese overlord!  :P

On a more serious note, you've made a semi-auto, hopper fed air blaster! In other words, you've achieved the Holy Grail!

18814748-1912147145469452-38919444487854

video here:

I really like this one design.
But some people say that the soda bottles are dangerous(soda bottles are not designed to hold air pressure),
if the explosion will be injured,I was trying to think how to make more secure..

#360224 JSPB B&B mini-hopper

Posted by 3DBBQ on 31 May 2017 - 06:38 AM in Homemades

awesome will this be for sale

Yep.

but do everyone a favor and allow this to be open source if they want, and give the files out. 

Free download of jspb was previously posted.But its effect is not good,
The reason is that some of the key parts are different (parts of the Asian region and the United States is not the same, the results are not the same)

1. I think the need to sell a Diy kits
2. key parts made 3d files(such as check valve)
Or the made a blaster 90% made by the 3d printer (I'm preparing for it)

He is JSPB youngling.

Nerfhaven is also a very long forum, where a lot of amazing people

1.  Not his first language.

Oh, no! My translation is by my friend of the foreign language department(Now this is google translation)

Awesome work as always 3DBBQ. I'm really eyeing this blaster, but I have a question. Do those gray (PVC?) parts come with the DIY kit or do I have to buy those myself?

here is diy kit's picture:

bnb-parts-photo_orig.jpg

http://www.jspb3d.co...-parts-download

A link to the files for B&B, free from the site. I believe the kit is meant for people who don't have access to a printer but want to battle with one of these.

You are right!

#360123 JSPB B&B mini-hopper

Posted by 3DBBQ on 26 May 2017 - 11:20 AM in Homemades

Hi everyone, I am 3DBBQ . :lol: 

I want to show you my latest project.

bnb-flash_orig.jpg

This is the hopper clip design. This is a mechanism that I have never made before because there weren’t any Pipe Wyes where I lived.

When prototyping, I used 3D printing to make the Pipe Wyes models. These are the areas where I have fixed the hopper clip:

2-hdrs_orig.jpg

1. The darts now start to turn after it accelerates instead of turning while it accelerates. This allows the darts to really go through every step without getting stuck or shooting blanks.

turn.jpg

2. Using a spiral airflow to allow turning while accelerating.

mighty-swirl-tec-xray_orig.jpg

3. 35 degrees is a good angle.

angle35b.jpg

I use a bigger check valve instead of a mini valve for larger ones have greater pump force and power.

However, there is a problem with shooting compared to the mini valve, which is why I’ve designed a lever mechanism that can make you press easily and shoot with a strong force.

lever_orig.jpg

The hopper clip’s aiming scope is made of four mirrors to form a reflex sight that prevents the magazine from blocking the line of sight.

bnb-hv.jpg?1491723638

18222600-1703096893041349-19856224766753

Conclusion: The hopper clip is a design that allows speed and high efficiency. It also solves the problem of an obscure line of sight thanks to the sighting device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the version of the big air tank I’m fixing now.

The big air tank can be used in many places, but I recommend to use it with an air tank big enough for better results.

This is how it works: 

bnb-big-air-tank-mod_orig.png

Using a tiny cone to prevent the air from shooting out at once. The cone allows the air to enter the spacious air tank quickly, and leave the spacious air tank slowly. During the shooting process, do not press the trigger for too long so that you don’t consume and waste the air.

This is a design that is easy to make and it can allow firing shots in rapid succession.

#356484 Caliburn: Mag-fed Pump-action Springer

Posted by 3DBBQ on 28 October 2016 - 08:13 PM in Homemades

Really COOL works! Expect 3D version!

Feel that there seems to be a new spark

#356483 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 28 October 2016 - 08:04 PM in Homemades

My set is 20% 0.25 layer, I saw the picture split by the grip, 
on behalf of I need to add a little meat,

I made the RSCB front end myself.

You can share your 3d model! This is JSPB 3D intent.

Where do you get valves? Online or locally? 

I am using:
This company has produced SCH40 CHECK VALVE overseas,
but the market seems to be hard to find,
I was e-mail them, asking whether the United States where to buy.

presumably for mounting stuff to the pic (NERF?) rails.

The use of a rail with holes is:
when use a smaller size tube, strengthen the fixed barrel

It is a *much* easier trigger pull than the bought valve was, but it leaks air no matter what I do to it. 

What does it look like?
When I designed JSPB Pro I experienced, you have to find a very round without wrinkles of the ball.
and Seal should be soft enough, such as white silicone~
Or different structural design~

#356315 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 17 October 2016 - 11:03 PM in Homemades

Nice picture!
Trigger guard is a bit close, I will modify it.
Your trigger valve to stopped working,is the valve itself the problem?

Expect you to finish it!

#356235 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 12 October 2016 - 07:02 AM in Homemades

Silicone is the lowest investment cost for any casting process. If you wanted to move up to the next level you would be looking at hobbyist injection molding. 

Thank you!
In your memory, more a reference to the case can see it? 

I will think about silicon , this is an option!

but I'll need to test it with the new breech file.

2016/10/12 update brrech ring dual airway file!

#356219 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 11 October 2016 - 10:25 AM in Homemades

two-part silicone mold 

Thank you for your advice, 
about master silicone mold,is this the number of times it is used?
I heard that only 10 to 20 times.

CNC, may be a good choice, in Japan, there are similar commercial works can refer to
The product is very delicate, but the price is high.
(This is the rubber band gun. My observation, the rubber band gun In Japan more popular)

(I use a wanhao duplicator i3, it's probably cheaper

I am now the amount is about 100 +
I evaluated after the 3D Printing may be present for me a better choice,
I have to overcome the machine parts consumption, ultimaker 2 parts are expensive, 
perhaps the next purchase of the machine will not be um2

Wow, this looks awesome!  These are definitely in the queue for the printer.

thank you!
This is specifically designed to 3dprinter use

#356181 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 09 October 2016 - 12:10 AM in Homemades

Awesome job again. So it works like an AK-47 or other real steel firearms in that some excess air is used to cycle another round into the chamber? 

Thank you!  :)

thanks for sharing the files for this one!

You're welcome.

I have thought about a similar excess air is used to cycle another round into the chamber.
It needs to use the piston mechanism.If using the piston mechanism, I can make the power clip automatic blaster, but now I do not have to challenge the automatic.

This is the cutaway diagram I started drawing this morning.

The principle is this:
1. When pump into the air, one is to air tank, the other is to clip.
2. The pump check valve has designed the function of the leak valve, when the pressure of the assembly compression spring, and then move the check valve's body after the collision screw pressure relief.
3. Clip excess air will escape from the trigger, so it will not continue to push darts.
4. trigger has two stages, the first stage will close the air escape, the second stage will trigger the check valve.

hiw_orig.gif

JSPB Pro 2 using the air to push darts this function,
JSPB3D is the design of the module, I will design such a module.

By the way,3D printing speed is really slow, I currently use two ultimaker2, still difficult to produce jspb pro2 diy kits
Is it necessary to buy another one, or consider the future use of laser cutting(redesigned models), may be a good idea?

#356160 JSPB3D

Posted by 3DBBQ on 08 October 2016 - 04:07 AM in Homemades

jspb-3d-astm-free_orig.jpg

Introduce:

Hi! This is my new work, part of the use of 3D printing, it is very simple production,
just need to put it together , glue together, and you can change the style you want.

This model looks like some of the features of the past works, is not the same place? 
it has reserved some air road,using PU soft tube to connection, in addition to the RSCB Clip can be added,
the future can also connect another pump to push the clip inside darts.

The second pump push the darts inside the clip videos:
JSPB Pro2 does not need to muzzle down to load, JSPB Pro2 can continue shooting.

Pump air in to the Clip inside the darts to precision position is not easy, 
they must create an air escape,to prevent the continuous emission of darts.

3DSTL Files : 

https://drive.google...N00?usp=sharing

JSPB3D SCH40 core.STL
JSPB3D SCH40 breech ring.STL

JSPB3D trigger.STL

JSPB3D guard.STL
Breech block.STL
lock plate.STL

3D Printr settings:
I used the layer of 0.25mm and 0.6mm of the nozzle,
Basically, this model is fairly easy to print and does not require supporting materials.

Specification:
In Asia to get CPVC SCH40 is difficult, here are the use of CNS specifications,
Later I ordered the HERSHY CPVC4120 SCH40 on the Internet ,so I actually tested it

Tolerance issues:
Too tight part can use the hammer to knock into, too loose place can increase the thickness with PTFE TAPE,
Model tube through the place where most of the design groove, you can also plug O-Ring,
There is another way is to use screws to fix.

Part list:

j3d-white-up_2_orig.jpg

ABS rod  Φ5mm
SCH40 1/2"
SCH40 3/4"
PETG 1/2"
CHECK VALVE 1/2"  x2
PU-Tube 8X12mm 
OS   3/4"
1/2" Elbow   x2
3/4" Cap 
Pump
7X1.9  O-Ring
16X1.9  O-Ring
24X16X2 Rubber washer
Screws 5/32 X 1/4
Screws 5/32 X 5/8
AB Glue

Option:
1/2"  Tee 
1/2" Cap
Cable tie 
PTFE tape
Air flow direction:

j3d-white-up-air_orig.jpg

using screwdriver and a hammer to chisel a path to add more airway:

airpath_1_orig.jpg

img-1675.jpg?306

#348012 ZLIN Dart

Posted by 3DBBQ on 24 July 2015 - 02:15 AM in Homemades

I'm currently in Taiwan for an internship. Is there any way to see one of these in action?

August there will be events in Taichung , not yet but
activities still writing,maybe wargame or target shooting,
Please join facebook fan page,and message me :)
Any active i will contact you!

#347963 ZLIN Dart

Posted by 3DBBQ on 21 July 2015 - 02:25 AM in Homemades

Have you experienced any issues with the o-rings slipping off of the dart or moving around on the foam?

Avoid loose O-RING must select a smaller O-RING.
FFKM O-Ring heavier, the results were better, but there will be loose issues.
A better solution is mixed, use the top general O-Ring, the other using a FFKM O-Ring.

#347936 ZLIN Dart

Posted by 3DBBQ on 20 July 2015 - 12:42 AM in Homemades

Hello every one!
This is a new way to make darts
Made dart any tima any where, simple, Unplugged!
This is what I made zlin tool, there is a free 3D model download.
PgDNZO0h.png

HERE: http://www.jspb3d.com/free-models.html

Currently the use of rubber,Resistance is relatively large, lightweight
Correction result FFKM O-Ring ,Heavier, more smooth.

VIDEO,Cut foam Fast:

By the way, This is my Recent Work:
eijXC5Uh.jpg

o7LurJ9h.jpg

Partially used 3d printing
System: air compressor
Clip: inline clip
load darts: 11 ~ 12mm

RAGE:
Angle [Average]:
zlin dart = 68.9 feet
Stefans = 88.2 feet
Nerf N-Strike Elite Universal Suction = 92.1 feet
N-STRIKE ELITE = 110.24 feet

thank you for your time!

#347888 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by 3DBBQ on 17 July 2015 - 01:28 AM in Homemades

hi, this is my works:
2015 jspb pro!
It took considerable time developing, and finally come out
1.system: air Compression ,2 pumps
2.rage: 75 feet
3.ammo: 12mm nerf darts,stefans dart,zlin darts
4. inline clip store 4darts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#333987 2013 JSPB Works

Posted by 3DBBQ on 14 September 2013 - 06:20 AM in Homemades

Hi everyone,
Long time no see, Here is the most current update that I wanna share with you.(This is my brother to help me translate)
Total are 3 parts, which is New blaster, Maker faire Taipei, and the Smart Phone App.

1.JSPB DYNE 2013

D2013.jpg.1379155361115.jpg

This Air Gun has been made since last year, but I think I can make it batter, that is why I haven’t announce until now.
I have been thinking, and considering how to make a personal made “NERF blast fire“ I do really like SIM-AUTO air power weapon.
Now I almost done half of the job, Air Providing technology has been done, and it’s been improved a lot compare with the “Pinhole Vale” previously.
The disadvantage of “Pinhole Valve” is the air will leak when user holding the trigger without releasing. This will waste the air, and lose the power.
The Newest design we name it “DYNE 2013 Trigger”temporary.
The improvement is when you click the trigger; it will snap the air hose in order to disable the air circulation without wasting air.

We increase the air gun’s capacity of the Air tank, and make the body part smaller to make it mobility.

JSPB DETONATE 4

DETONATE 4 is much smaller compare with “The mad ghost” previously, but the air capacity is about the same.
We increase the length of the gun barrel, even though we lose one bullet space of the DART, but the shutting range improve a lot.

We did try the ELITE DART. It work pretty good, and the accuracy improve a lot as well due to “ARB function”.
But the performance of the DETONATE4 will be much stronger than you expect, because the design purpose is for shutting“MEGA DARTS”.
I will have a performance update later.

TMG_VS_DN.jpg.1379155386292.jpg
<The white one is “The mad ghost” , Orange is “DETONATE 4”>

2.MAKER Faire Taipei

IMG_5336.jpg

MAKE is a DIY magazine, it will have an exhibit every year, and this is the first exhibit in Taiwan.
I am also the exhibiter this time. I make 50 sets of “JSPB C5 Launcher” for the beginner of DIY user.

painting400.jpg

paint_box_500.jpg?height=320&width=400

100% hand made package with self-painting Logo, it’s much cheaper than the regular printing. But it takes too much time... not worth it.

IMG_5536.JPG

IMG_5459.jpg
Teach audience how to make JSPB

IMG_0078.JPG
wow!!! How surprise……

JSPB C5 Launcher video tutorial. (We only have Chinese version now)

Here is JSPB C5 Launcher official website

3.iOS/Android App
The purpose to develop JSPB app is combines the difference between the virtual game and the actual game.

j_icon_144.jpg?height=200&width=200

Estimate launch date: Q4 of 2013
Platform: iOS / Android
Free

I’ve already create a small video game using Flash back to the year 2009. It’s a real live game but in the virtual world.

vej_d2.jpg

d_hm.jpg

d_cto.jpg
<VR JSPB game screen shot>

I decide to creative this app due to influence by LAZER TAG, and TEK RECON.
But the design, and the way it play is totally different!!!

NERF-LAZER-TAG-1.jpg?height=281&width=40
< LAZER TAG >
JSPB App is for any kind of war game, like“NERF WAR GAME”.
But the main design concept is still focus on“fighting and challenge”. We intergrade “reporter speech and sound” to make gamer more enjoyable while they are playing this game.
_MG_8363.JPG

Let me introduce the first function of JSPB App :CTF Master panel (CTF control panel)

mp.jpg
<control panel has all the function you need!>

_MG_8372.JPG
Key chain counter, but only judge knows the result.

We tried to find the scoreboard in sport accessories shop, but it’s over our budge. We end up using pipe to make one, but we realize it’s not cheap either.

P1400717.JPG

My DIY pipe scoreboard. It has to open the top cover to insert the silver pin pong ball. We finger out the design know-how, so this is not just a regular scoreboard.

IMG_0636.PNG
<CTF MASTER PANEL>
I spend a lot of time on the sound work during the design process.
The biggest problem is how did you not make the gamer feel bored when you arrange the music if the game time is 15 minus.
I decide to play rocking roll music at the beginning, and the rest of three I decide to use environment music.
I believe the gamer will enjoy the experience. Boom box or AMP is also recommended by this game.
Reporter speech sound:
ROUND1
ROUND2
ROUND3
ROUND4
READY
GO
Red team got the flag
Red team fail to grab the flag
Red team grab the flag successfully
Red team got one point
Blue team got the flag
Blue team fail to grab the flag
Blue team grab the flag successfully
blue team got 1 point
Red team win
Blue team win
Deuce
5 mins left
3 mins left
2 mins left
1 mins left
30 secs left
10 secs left
Time out
Game Over

Two languages to pick, Chinese and English. Some part of function can be adjusted.
IMG_0635.PNG

Total is 4 rounds in this game, each round has customize 5 mins, 10 mis, or 15 mins.
When game is over, the final score will show up, include the date, time. Also, you can share the screen shot with your friend.
IMG_0637.PNG

screen shot can be the game location or the winner’s picture
video here:

The second function: FFA COUNTER

FFA is refer to“Free Fight”. In general speaking, after discuss the game roll, all the gamer has 10 secs to hide.
Every gamer is your enemy after 10 secs, and you will be out when you got shot by other gamer.

This game is pretty fun, especially when you try to attack someone or try to hide at someone’s back.
But the disadvantage of this game is a lot of gamer got shoot at the beginning, which mean the game is over at the beginning.
When gamer try to recount the 10 secs to recover their life, they look stupid. We need to figure out a way to improve this part.

There is a small game pack in the market.
It came with 4 guns, and point card. But it only limited for 4 people to play.
Also, there is another problem to play this game. When the gamer got shoot, they have to hand in their card,
they might got shoot again by another gamer during this time, and he will feel embarrassed to tell other gamer that he already dead,
and you don’t get the point. Sound like really fool.

CLUE.jpg
<CLUE>

I start to think how to create a rule to protect each other without getting shoot during the time when gamer exchange the card.
So, I came out this“Shield”idea.
“Shield” can protect each gamer for 10 secs without getting shoot when gamer exchange the card.
ffa.jpg

There are 2 big buttons on the screen shot, if you get shoot, just press the red button.
ffa2.jpg
Now the “Shield” sound will activate for 10 secs, and it will let other gamer know you already dead in this game.
No one will attack you within this period, and the gamer who just shoot you will receive your point when you press
“ I got you”button in his smart phone. The shooter need to press “Reborn Button”to recover your life in your phone as well.
All the process will have notice sound in order to prevent the cheat. After all the process, you will have 10 secs to hide, and continuous this game.
JSPB App The third function: Cyborg VS Steampunk man

CYBORG.jpg

Cyborg VS STEAMPUNK!
When you decide to select the Cyborg, which mean you will team up with other gamer who select Cyborg as well.
And all of you will have “machine and electrical”sound to verify your team mate. For Steampunk,
they will have “ Chu-Chu Train”’s sound to notice their team mate.

The forth function: QUICK RANDOM TEAM

You can use this function for regular game practice. It can save you a lot of time on separate the team.

IMG_0638.PNG

This is how you use this function. After counting the people, press the number button,
the app will help you to separate the team automatically. During the process period,
the background sound will activate to make the game more excited, and fun.

IMG_0640.PNG
video here:
http://youtu.be/2Rkz00iS89U

The fifth function: COUNTER

Regular counter function, maybe you don’t need fancy sound or music, this is the right one for you.
The sixth function: STOPWATCH

This function is pretty similar as the “Counter”. If you just need a simple counter function, this is the right one for you.

JSPB DESIGNNER

jspb_app_blue.jpg?height=200&width=200

This is another App, the function is pretty similar as work shop , announce date: N/A!

wasabi2.jpg?height=303&width=400

Conclusion:
1.The Air Technology has been developed for DYNE 2013, I might use 3D-PRINTER to develop semi-automatic shooting. But still waiting the good timing to buy 3D-Printer.
2.Smart phone app is still in developing period, it can be used in the Nerf war game. Hopefully, everyone will support me, if you have a really good voice, please be my background music dubbing, and welcome send me the file.

www.facebook.com/jspbcombat

www.nt3.idv.tw

#314950 JSPB DYNE-2012

Posted by 3DBBQ on 29 April 2012 - 10:19 AM in Homemades

Posted Image

Posted Image
DYNE2012

Dyne version 18,
a Defense Department weapons,
loading a large number of darts on the battlefield.

Functions:
(1)*General shooting
(2)*Two rounds of shooting at the same time or Different time
(3)*Three shot

Mechanisms: air jet
Caliber: 16mm
Range: 11 meters
Pumps: 8
The amount of shells: 18

Side
Posted Image
FRONT
Posted Image

Photoshop:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TIRGGER
pinhole valve
ARB

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe you will notice the zombie
Yes, zombie

These behind the scenes:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you.

#307832 JETPACK [Duct tap+Nerf=Cool wallet!]

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 November 2011 - 05:47 AM in Off Topic

This is not BLASTER creation, but as Nerfer, of course, also have a special Wallet

Posted Image

This is Prototype

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One function is to put money and coins at the same time, will automatically go to the following small change coins with!

Posted Image

take out your nerf manual

Posted Image

The shape of folding wallet

Posted Image

past tape

Posted Image

Complete!

Posted Image

Posted Image

blueprints style wallet!

#306073 2011 JSPB CMOBAT

Posted by 3DBBQ on 17 October 2011 - 09:24 AM in Nerf Wars

WAR~!

#306072 Shooting to the end

Posted by 3DBBQ on 17 October 2011 - 09:20 AM in Homemades

This man good at die

#302843 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 05 August 2011 - 09:19 AM in Homemades

So the ARB can help improve accuracy and make light darts shoot farther? That would cut down on people having to use heavily weighted darts.

Yep! you can make one,to try it~

#302614 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 01 August 2011 - 08:12 AM in Homemades

1. Will leak, but very few, high-pressure air will not run away from here, it will go to the barrel.
2. What is over pressure valve? Like magstrike's airtank?over pressure, release the air?i did not design this feature~

#302575 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 31 July 2011 - 09:51 AM in Homemades

What's keeping the air from leaking where the trigger is?

What does this mean?

#302459 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 28 July 2011 - 08:36 PM in Homemades

So you use the orange rubber tube to push the check valve right? Wouldn't it jam the check valve?

Posted Image
sway , jam , or checkvalve leak...
AdjustableTrigger-L2 improve these problems

#302431 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 28 July 2011 - 04:02 AM in Homemades

While you are here, I do have 2 questions about your darts, as discussed in this thread.

1. How accurate are these darts compared to normal stefans/darts?
2. How durable are these? In other words, has the tape ever come off during a war?

1. stefans high accuracy, very far, the only drawback is unsafe, will hurt,
JSPB Mega is safe,quick and easy made, the disadvantage is low accuracy, because the weight is close to the center,
using the ARB can improve accuracy beyond stefans.

2. two kinds of E-tape ,One for thick, one for the thin,thick is good! good Weight,and not degummed.
I have tried dymo tap, you can type some words, cool, weight is enough, but a week on the stripped.

ps: made into bowling pins shape, that can fly farther, better loading.

#302414 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 08:39 PM in Homemades

1.rifling
I have to post the last year, our people here use my ARB (rifling) for a long time, it can improve the light-weight dart, I have a launch weight of only 1g of the dart can fly 25 meters, and will not fishtail

Posted Image

marshmallow 0.7g
stfans 0.8g
JSPB MAGNUM 1g
NERF Sonic 1.2g
NERF clipdart 1.4g
NERF Dart tag 1.5g
NERF Sucker 1.6g

I do not know what for stfans help, but can be improved greatly for JSPB Mega

2.dead space
If you use the pump, 1" big check valve there, dead space no a Problem,because you will just have a lot of air and power.
this designed in 2008 , JSPB-War flag,load 20 JSPB mega darts.
Posted Image
Although it will weaken some, it is still good for battle.

#302367 NIC Homemades Contest Submission Thread

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 09:49 AM in Homemades

JSPB The Mad Ghost
Link

#302363 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 09:10 AM in Homemades

Posted Image
Finally, to deal with a magazine, the barrel portion.

Posted Image
inlineclip ram the ball to some, if not the amount of good will out crooked

Posted Image
Complete inlineclip

Posted Image
Use instant glue to paste the trigger part.

Posted Image
Fitted with taps sealing skin.

Posted Image
Production of spin-bore barrel again.

Posted Image
Barrel part of the funnel opening 45 degrees shaved.

Posted Image
To do so will not jam

Posted Image
Next, cut a little with a knife marks, to make ARB ( rifling)

Posted Image
Cross marks, but also cut the other side

Posted Image
The fishing line stuck in the crevices.

Posted Image
Pulled the other end, finished cut.

Posted Image
Four lines dragged better.

Posted Image
After the pull-put 3 / 4 of the thin tube

Posted Image
This is the way cable, 1 / 4 rotation

Posted Image
Complete installation!!!!

Posted Image

The part of painting, using paint TAMIYA PS series, will not paint chips.

Posted Image

GO TO2011 JSPB COMBAT(SUMMER) Album

Thank you for your read.
JSPB BY:3DBBQ
www.nt3.idv.tw

#302362 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 09:09 AM in Homemades

Posted Image
The high-pressure air line out, and a small

Posted Image
Can be fixed with two sets of live

Posted Image
Length of the first test to see, a large tube that direction toward the trigger.

Posted Image
This orange tube length must be able to touch the plug (valve)

Posted Image
Alignment wood screws inserted into

Posted Image
Use needle nose pliers, rotate, hanging tight.

Posted Image
A little tight, you can use with a screwdriver or drill.

Posted Image
Complete figure, we can use pliers to fine-tune the length of the orange tube

Posted Image
Fitted plug (valve) and then press the trigger to see along the flow, and if not ring true to continue fine-tuning.

Posted Image
Good !

Posted Image
Trigger components complete!!

Posted Image
Let's fight to see!

Posted Image
OK, the next connection time to pay attention to whether there is right now, so the other end of the first "temporarily" installed on the PVC pipe.

Posted Image
From another perspective, like this very clear way line of a straight line!

Posted Image
Then look at another angle,

Posted Image
Then look at another angle, so the gun on the straight ~!

Posted Image
Barrel, trigger done!!!

#302361 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 09:07 AM in Homemades

Posted Image
The next part of making the trigger, which is 1 / 2 inch L, we can see a mold line, it marks it.

Posted Image
Mold line in the center, we use a pen to continue.

Posted Image
Align the top of LOGO, and then draw a line.

Posted Image
We get the middle point.

Posted Image
Drill stage, we are prepared a little bit smaller
Let ㄧ a PVC pipe with a fixed L, keeping a safe distance from your hands.

Posted Image
45 degrees this time drilling down is okay.Because its surface is round, but hit just the foundation, we change a little bit to really big open hole.

Posted Image
This time to open the hole must be positive, to be straight, to 90 degrees, not twisted out

Posted Image

Posted Image
After the wood screw drill into it!

Posted Image
Very good!

Posted Image
Pick up 1 / 2 inch PVC pipe, mark it.

Posted Image
Cut, and come up with 1 / 2 check valve.

Posted Image
Open it.

Posted Image
It's part not to run away inside, we can see its structure, which uses a spring to push the plug (valve)
This way air can only be right to left, rather than be left to right.

Posted Image
Check valve directional thing, and this time do not stick wrong!

Posted Image
Adhesive OK

#302359 JSPB-The Mad Ghost

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 July 2011 - 09:05 AM in Homemades

Posted Image

2010 ~ 2011 7 / 27 BY: 3DBBQ
TMG (The Mad Ghost) through the test of battle, not out, is everyone's favorite gun, the teaching of writing the article here.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
JSPB-TMG X 3

1. 3Pumps fire 1 mega dart, total of six rounds
2. distance of about 20 meters
3. ARB mechanisms, high accuracy
4 small, one-handed shooting
5 easy made, low price of materials
6 durable
7 three-point grip, stable shooting

tool & Material

Tools:
1 glue
2 pipe cutter
3 marker
4 diagonal pliers
5 needle nose pliers
6 Drill

Material:

--------Valve ------------

1 inch check valve
1 / 2 inch Check Valve

---- Link with PVC ----------

1 inch pipe
1 / 2 inch pipe
1 / 2 inch electric tube (thin tube)
3 / 4 inch electric tube (thin tube)

------ Original -------------

1 / 2 inch Tee x1
1 / 2 inch L x3
1X1 / 2 inch OS x1
1 inch l x2

------ Parts-------------

PU High-pressure plastic hose (large)6.5*10
PU High-pressure plastic hose (small)5*8
Faucet seal skin
8cm wood screws
Instant glue
Fishing line (thin wiring)
1" Bike pump

-------------------safe first----------------------
start!

Posted Image

Posted Image
First, the pump valve removed, increasing the air.

Posted Image
Install the check valve, which is directional, do not install the wrong side.

Posted Image
complete

Posted Image
Prepare two L, take it together.

Posted Image

This is a tip, pipe a thin line above, it is the mold line, after the glue line can be used to align.

Posted Image

1 inch PVC pipe to put up, right, right to see, and mark

Posted Image
Then remove the PVC pipe, we need to be measured can only be installed 3 cm (measured results for each different brand)

Posted Image
Six centimeters of PVC cut this down now!

Posted Image
For the part of the check valve also requires cutting a section, let us use the marker tag.

Posted Image
Is about six centimeters.

Posted Image
cutting down ~

Posted Image
This special glue water stage when we first painted the right side, remember to ㄧ circle all painted to, if not applied uniformly, will lead to leakage, it is very serious.

Posted Image
We put a stick of glue squeezed side check valve.

Posted Image
glue it.

Posted Image
The L stick up.

Posted Image
Good to just cut PVC pipe glue.

Posted Image
Sticky good side, the other side of the stick.

Posted Image
Focus here, this time loaded up when another L must be aligned, we quickly find the line, this will make to the gun straight.

Posted Image
We use a PVC pipe to align and adjust, put something, if there are crooked off the gun will be very easy to find, and very easy to adjust.
(Note that the kill time soon, want to take a hard fall before the adjustment is completed, if the force has been adjusted with the violence will lead to loss of adhesive glue,)

Posted Image
Again cut a PVC, the glue stick.

Posted Image
After installing 1X1 / 2 OS Barrel after you're done!

#272534 Cs 18?

Posted by 3DBBQ on 18 April 2010 - 04:05 AM in General Nerf

Posted Image

Carrying two clip 18+18, more than a raider cs35

#272373 Dart Door V2

Posted by 3DBBQ on 16 April 2010 - 01:08 AM in Darts and Barrels

ohNO !
I make this thing last year, but failed!
Because the valve is not thick enough, darts fly out.

Gasket is good idea

#267165 The Hamp (high Airflow Manual Plunger)

Posted by 3DBBQ on 27 February 2010 - 04:59 AM in Homemades

Simple and Practical?Cool! I like it!