Oro's Content

There have been 90 items by Oro (Search limited from 18-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#109146 Need Good Primary Idea's

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:23 PM in General Nerf

Try getting an AT2K. It was my first mod and it was :( pretty good. I'd say about 80 ft. eye-ballin. I heard that the Lanard Blast Bazooka is pretty good. But I suggest an AT2K because I stuffed about three 1" modded stock darts, pumped it 3 times and it got about 60 ft. ^_^

#109138 New Spiderman Gun

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:06 PM in General Nerf

The one on the right looks like a combination of an NF and Tech Target gun...
Just very tiny.

#109042 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:12 AM in Modifications

Ahh, Fudge. I can't my dad's making me use only the things that are available but I will try to get a hold of some.
Thanks.

#109040 At2k Problem

Posted by Oro on 03 June 2007 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

I modded my AT2K and it was amazing until I plugged the air release valve. I pumped it 5 times only but then it would not fire. I opened it up again then pulled on the trigger and let go of the compressed air inside. I closed it, pumped it twice pulled the trig and it fired. I did it again but when I pulled the trigger it didn't fire. I opened it again and saw that the metal pin that the trigger pulls back wouldn't move back to its original spot. So, I cut the air tank (I dont know what it's called but the place where the air is pumped into) in half and I fixed it. Now the only problem is that I hot glued it together again but the air still leaks out. I put a whole lot of E-tape over it to prevent leaks and help keep it together but guess what...
There are still leaks. I pump it so I get an idea of where the leak is so I can put tape and glue over it but it still doesn't work. What should I do?
Sorry, can't take pictures.

#109035 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:44 PM in Off Topic

[quote name='SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:31 PM' post='109027']
[quote name='Oro?' post='109023' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:15 AM']

Also, race is not important. "He who is colorblind sees the world the clearest" - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA
[/quote]
Yes I know race is not important, I can make friends with non-Filipinos and I have. I also like what you said.

#109030 Streamline Darts (longshot Darts)

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:37 PM in Modifications

About this whole streamline dart thing, if you cut the dome of you should replace it with hot glue then shorten the dart but that depends on your gun. I have an AT2K and a 1.5" dart with a dome made of hot glue works amazingly.

#109023 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 11:15 PM in Off Topic

Hey guys are there any other whites besides me on nerfhaven?

Is this to annoy me?
Are Canadians considered white because there was a racist one that posted a while ago.
Angel, I just want to know if there are any of my kind because I don't often see Filipinos on the internet.

Oh, and yeah I did hear about the drunk massacre.

:cry: What's wrong with us humans? :cry:

#108864 Filipinos?

Posted by Oro on 02 June 2007 - 10:59 AM in Off Topic

Are there any Filipinos other than me on Nerfhaven?

#108483 Shoulder Stock For At2k?

Posted by Oro on 30 May 2007 - 10:36 PM in Modifications

I was at a party and the kid has an AT2K and I ended up taking it home because he didn't want it. I did a simple barrel replacement using a crayola barrel. It is amazing, but it doesn't look amazing because it is green. *I HATE GREEN*-except on camo- Anyway I want to put a black shoulder stock then paint the gun itself black. Can somebody give me ideas?

#108471 Nerfers In Orange County, Ca

Posted by Oro on 30 May 2007 - 09:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm new to Nerf Wars and have never been in a major one, just simple skirmishes with my friends. So if anybody wants to join me. Just send a message or comment. It would be best if you live in O.C. Did I forget to mention I am only 13.