Photo

Shoulder Stock For At2k?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Oro

Oro

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:36 PM

I was at a party and the kid has an AT2K and I ended up taking it home because he didn't want it. I did a simple barrel replacement using a crayola barrel. It is amazing, but it doesn't look amazing because it is green. *I HATE GREEN*-except on camo- Anyway I want to put a black shoulder stock then paint the gun itself black. Can somebody give me ideas?
QUOTE(deaddumpster @ Jun 25 2008, 04:59 AM) View Post

Don't pry.......and gently pry it off with a flathead screwdriver.

#2 commander erik

commander erik

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

1. No images in sigs. EVER.
2. Don't paint it all black. Either leave some of it green or paint the barrel (or more parts, as you see fit) bright orange. It isn't our fault if your nerf gun gets you in trouble with the police.
For painting it, use Krylon fusion. It is made specifically for plastics. When painting it, paint each half of the case separately. I mean actually take it apart and paint each half while it is disassembled. Try not to paint any moving parts (i.e: Pump, pump handle, trigger).
3. Do you want the stock for looks or for actually usability? Do you want the final product to look like and M16/M4 or some other real firearm? Or do you want it to have actual use in a nerf war?

I recommend mounting a PVC/CPVC coupler on the back of the gun, then cutting pipe and affixing fittings as you see so until it looks and performs how you want it to. Or, do what I had planned to do on my AT2K and use a retractable umbrella as a stock. See it here
For more ideas, use the search function.

EDIT: Please refrain from racial/sexual/religious/ethnical/maritial/age etc. remarks/discrimination in either your posts or your sig. Thank you.

Edited by commander erik, 30 May 2007 - 11:37 PM.

USA

#3 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:43 AM

Here is a godly AT2K stock, it has a writeup too. http://www.mayhem.co.../atp90_mod.html
It's a great site, check out the other mods, they're pretty cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users