reversedracula's Content

There have been 163 items by reversedracula (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27692 How To Tell The Difference Between Old And New Bf

Posted by reversedracula on 04 June 2004 - 01:34 AM in General Nerf

I believe the newer version came in a full box and the older version came in a partial box. Also, I think the newer version has a string in the green thing you cock back to set it to the first barrel in the order of five that pulls it back forward, allowing you to fire straight up, etc. This is all guessing on my part though, as I only have the old kind used so thus didn't see the box, and also haven't opened up anyone else's blastfires. Back me up or refute me, folks.

(I've altered this slightly so it fits with what other people say as they jog my Blastfire memory, if my memory agrees with what is said.)

#66905 Air Tech 4000

Posted by reversedracula on 01 November 2005 - 12:22 AM in Modifications

I haven't opened an AT4k in nearly a year. The little gray part is very delicate and broke on mine. I'll try to get you a picture next month (if I remember) when I get to where the gun is. Is the problem with the spring wound in the gray thing? You have to thread the tip of it through the gray part. In terms of that little roundish, slightly oblong thing that goes in over the larger gray part with the coil... it has a very special way for it to fit snugly and it's not likely to fit very well. I eventually had to replace various parts with nails and lots of strong adhesives and... it still doesn't quite work. I'll work on it when I'm home from school at winter break. Good luck, PM me again if you need help. Sorry I can't be any or lucid on this issue.

#22326 At3000 Or At2000?

Posted by reversedracula on 24 March 2004 - 07:57 PM in Modifications

I perfer the AT2k because it's easier to take out air-restrictors and replace the old barrels back in if you're not planning to do anything else to it. On my friend's AT3k the rotator mechanism broke... quite annoying. I'm looking into getting an AT4k and wondering if it's the same situation... anyone know?