knexpert66's Content

There have been 119 items by knexpert66 (Search limited from 30-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#290922 How To Expand A 2k Tank

Posted by knexpert66 on 15 December 2010 - 07:02 AM in Modifications

So the way this expantion works, is that the "extra tank" is not directly connected to the 2k? I almost did this with a secret strike for experimentation.

#290736 Nerf Style Grenade Launcher?

Posted by knexpert66 on 12 December 2010 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

so i was watching icarly and in the titles theres a clip of video with sam holding a a orange mgl it looks like thisgrenade pic can anyone identify it? I've looked in the blaster identification pinned topic and can't find it.

You saw that on Icarly?
:huh:

#290634 "nerf Nation" Shirts

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 02:56 PM in General Nerf

Yeah I think I might get a raider too! And I would wear this to school, I dont care if people call me a 'douche' this is my hobby and I love it so I am going to wear it proud!

Yeah, you're right. :D

#290630 "nerf Nation" Shirts

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 12:54 PM in General Nerf

This is my excuse to buy another raider...
Otherwise, they look pretty cool.
Nice find!

Wait, you only get the shirt when you get a RAIDER? :D

#290626 "nerf Nation" Shirts

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 12:38 PM in General Nerf

I just bought a Barricade yesterday. If i had known about this, i would've gottten the Raider. The shirt looks awesome, probably the only one they've made in a while.

T-shirt or no t-shirt, the Barricade is the better buy. :D

#290624 "nerf Nation" Shirts

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 11:46 AM in General Nerf

If you've been to the Hasbro website recently or seen the commercial, you probably have seen this;

Nerf is doing a new campaign where they give away shirts if you buy a blaster by January 15th of next year.
I just thought that some may be interested in it. and it didn't come up on search.

I'm going to try and get one of these. But I'm not going to school with it on and look like some douch.

#290617 Magstrike Holdster Thing

Posted by knexpert66 on 11 December 2010 - 07:46 AM in Modifications

This is pretty cool and it looks like its easy to make. Nice job!

#290587 First Contract

Posted by knexpert66 on 10 December 2010 - 08:20 PM in General Nerf

Hello every one, i've recently just completed my first contract for a Nerf Revolution member who prefers to keep his name private. Please respect that! Im sorry to say i've not yet learned how to post pictures. So please click the link here for the video. Hope you enjoy.

NICE. But, why did you single it? :lol:

#290585 Nxt Generation Crossbow

Posted by knexpert66 on 10 December 2010 - 07:33 PM in Modifications

can it be modded? http://www.nxtgenout...fm?productID=28My Webpage

I have one. And YES it can be modded. but not much.
1. remove the string and put in twine so it is tied in there tighter than stock.
2. cut some cpvc in half and tape it on the arms.
I did both and its hitting 60-70 ft with taggers.

#290445 Reign Of Foam - Australian Nerf 18th & 19th December

Posted by knexpert66 on 08 December 2010 - 07:19 AM in Nerf Wars

This event has been advertised heavily on Oznerf for the past few months. So this topic is basicly just for the Non-Oznerf member Aussies that may be hanging around on the Haven.

For more info on the event check HERE, on the official website.

Hope to see many new faces there

-Chaos

I wish I lived in Austrailia. This looks like an AMAZING place for a war.

#290313 Big Blast With Intergrated Airtech 2000

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 09:01 PM in Modifications

This is very nice. But it dosen't make much sense to add an air tank to an airgun.

Well, what else could you add to a big blast? :D

You are right, there.

#290281 Big Blast With Intergrated Airtech 2000

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 06:07 PM in Modifications

This is very nice. But it dosen't make much sense to add an air tank to an airgun.

#290280 Beginner's Guide To Machining Plastics

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 06:04 PM in Modifications

I know this isn't plastic, but a good alternative to polycarb is partical board. Its definitly not as strong. But its cheap, easy to find, and its pretty strong.

#290279 Barricade Release Date?

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 05:45 PM in General Nerf

I got two today from Target @ $13.99 each. Apparently they're on sale from $14.99. These things are just begging for higher voltage. So far I'm having fun with them.

I havent checked Target's website yet. So its probibly out by where I live.

#290277 Ultimator With K14 Spring And Clear Plunger Tube

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 05:40 PM in Modifications

The first time I saw this I thought it was kind of interesting how it uses a pull spring.

#290275 New "sonic Series"

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 05:38 PM in General Nerf

I saw something that said this was coming out. Nerf is wasting their time on this crap if you ask me.

#290274 Toy Story 3 Blaster

Posted by knexpert66 on 06 December 2010 - 05:36 PM in Modifications

My cousin got got one of these at his birthday party. I was looking at it and wondering if it had any modding potential.

#290125 Barricade Release Date?

Posted by knexpert66 on 05 December 2010 - 10:03 AM in General Nerf

Any word on when the Barricade will be hitting the shelves? If I had to guess it would be this month since Cristmas is coming.

#290083 "break Breech" For Homemade Shotguns

Posted by knexpert66 on 04 December 2010 - 08:42 PM in Darts and Barrels

Nice, dude. Very smart little idea.

#290059 Alpha Trooper Accuracy?

Posted by knexpert66 on 04 December 2010 - 05:43 PM in General Nerf

Its probibly not the gun itself. Streamlines can't fly strait for crap. Its all because of that little hole on the tip. This can be fixed by cutting off the hollow tip and putting hot glue of some other weight in there.

#289953 Project Lsd

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 December 2010 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

What are the ranges?

#289904 Full Cpvc Clip Accepting Ls Breech

Posted by knexpert66 on 03 December 2010 - 04:26 PM in Modifications

Crap! I was thinking about posting something almost exactly like this. Thats fine though. It was a pain in the neck.

If you are worrying about being "first" I already had this up on nerfrevolution a few months ago. I even have improvements up on Nrev, I'll be posting that here soon.

Yeah, My idea was failing anyway.

#289763 Screwdriver To Open Longshot

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 December 2010 - 04:38 PM in Modifications

I am trying to do a huge modification of my nerf longshot, but I ran into a dilemma, I can't unscrew the darned thing. The screwdriver I used for my recon and pistols is too small for the screws of the longshot. Can you guys post pictures of your modification screwdriver of choice and tell me where you got it?

The Longshot is a little bis older than the Recon, so the screws are a little bit bigger. Not to long ago Nerf swiched to smaller screws.

#289760 Full Cpvc Clip Accepting Ls Breech

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 December 2010 - 04:30 PM in Modifications

Crap! I was thinking about posting something almost exactly like this. Thats fine though. It was a pain in the neck.

#289756 Target Exclusive Clear Vulcan

Posted by knexpert66 on 02 December 2010 - 04:17 PM in General Nerf

This is pretty awsome. Now all Nerf has to doi mis make a clear longshot and longstrike.

#289683 Micro-stampede

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 December 2010 - 09:29 PM in Modifications

just asking, is this basicly a Stampede minimization?

#289593 Spectre Assistance Request

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 December 2010 - 07:55 AM in Modifications

what do you need to open it up for? :rolleyes:

#289588 Nano Belt Blaster

Posted by knexpert66 on 01 December 2010 - 06:48 AM in Modifications

Mid 80 ranges for a belt gun? Thats impressive! Now I accually have a reason to get a belt blaster.

#289466 Nerf Gun Feedback Thread

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 November 2010 - 07:21 AM in General Nerf

Ok, so it could be argued that a thread like this isn’t really necessary, but it can be useful if no one is a jerk.

Here’s the idea.
Post your gun’s name, manufacturer, a quick overview of stock performance/ what kind of potential it might have (don’t go into concepts, just mention whatever ideas you have quickly and simply)/ Whether it was worth the buy.

EXAMPLE:

Name: Raider CS-35
Manufacturer: Hasbro
Overview: This gun is the first one I have seen that utilizes “slamfire” making it one of the fastest shooting manual priming nerf guns on the market. It appears to have a reverse plunger, so it would probably be more useful in close range games like HvZ than deathmatch. I found it to be worth the price (Christmas present!) but if you’re low on dough; you may want to invest in a more economic gun. These usually go for about $35. I would recommend it to people who regularly participate in stock wars, due to the drum.

Not too difficult to understand?

You can post one or two pictures if you want, but try to keep from wandering off topic. The idea here is that who ever is reading it can get a feel of what other people are saying about this gun.

Post away.

P.S. if a mod disaproves of this, stop posting.

Name: Crossbow
Mnufacturer: Air Zone
Overall: This is a fun and cheap little blaster that shoots foam rockets. It is not the must popular gun on the market and has some very interesting internals. It has no actual plunger rod, pluger head, springs, or O-rings. Even the way it's built, it shoots abot 25 ft stock. It is also a very fun gun to mod.
~$15 at Toys R Us

#289464 Nerf War Hosting

Posted by knexpert66 on 30 November 2010 - 07:10 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so I’m thinking about hosting a war during my winter break. Now, I’ve never done this before so I just wanted to know a few things.
* Do you have to have permission with the district (or whatever else it’s called)?
* Do you have to pay the district?
* Can any Nerfer do it?

And anything else you think I should know would be helpful. Thanks, in advance. :D

#289264 Airtech 2000 Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 November 2010 - 05:27 PM in General Nerf

I'm having some issues with my 2k. I have attached some 1/4 ID vinyl tubing directly from the pump to the tank, super glued and gooped it on. I'm going to be integrating this onto a LSFG handle or something of the sort so the tubing is very short. Anyway, when I try to pump it, the pump doesn't want to work at all. The pump doesn't want to go forward to push air into the tank. Is it a problem with the tank, or is it because of the ID of the tubing? Or do I just need a new pump? Thanks in advance, Abyss Mods.

You should probably take off the pump and see if it works when its not attached to the gun. If it still doesn't work, you've got a bad pump.

#289241 Warthog Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 November 2010 - 11:51 AM in Modifications

Take the water gun spring out and put in the stock one, it's stopping you from reaching the catch notch.

Thanks, dude.

#289234 Warthog Help

Posted by knexpert66 on 28 November 2010 - 11:00 AM in Modifications

Last week, I went to a war and bought a Warthog for $25. When I got home, I added a water gun spring and cpvc'd it. Then I closed it up, it wouldn't prime. I tried to fix it multiple times with no luck. Now you know why I get the signature.

#289123 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 03:43 PM in Homemades

In the future have all that done before you post a write up. This is unacceptable for this forum.

yeah, that was me being a retard.

#289104 Nerf Barrel Break Or Buzzbee Double Shot?

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 03:13 PM in General Nerf

Both are double barrel guns, and can shoot a single dart at once or two at one time. I have the BuzzBee Double Shot and it just broke yesterday. So I would like to know what one I should get next.

I say buzz bee double shot because it doesn't have a reverse plunger like the barrel break.

#289099 Nerf In The News

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 02:45 PM in General Nerf

This was on the 10:00 news the other night.
Linky
Kinda bugs me that the intelligent nerfers are lumped in with the retards. Also, slingshots? Those are SO 2008!

I was at this war. When they came over, the way they reported, made it sound like they thought this was the coolest hobby in the world. Then it accually gets on TV and it makes modders look like 6-year-old retards who just want to make things dangerous.

#289092 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 02:12 PM in Homemades

Ok, so this is my first post so if it doesn't seem well written, you know why. Now, I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while.

MATERIALS:
-FBR
-Glue gun
-Drier
-something to cut foam with

FIRST: Cut FBR to the sizes you want.

SECOND: Put the FBR in a pillow case, tie it up, and throw it in the drier on MEDIUM HEAT for 10 minutes.

THIRD: Take the tip of a glue gun and carefully burn a hole in one side of the FBR, then fill the hole with hot glue.

FOURTH: Cut about a 1/4 inch of piece of FBR and put it on top of the hot glue (when the glue is still wet).

So yeah that's pretty much it. Ranges of coarse depend on the gun. You hopefully noticed that the finished product looks like just a regular piece of FBR. It flies similarly to a Slug dart.

Any pics, writeups, anything? They`re basically b00m13`s juniors.

I'll put up some pics as soon as I can, and this is the writeup. yeah, I thought somebody might of came up with this. I'm a noobie.

#289088 Nevermind.

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 01:47 PM in Homemades

This post is off.

#289055 Which Spring Is Stronger?

Posted by knexpert66 on 27 November 2010 - 08:48 AM in General Nerf

Based on the way reversed plungers work, most of their springs are about strength.

What is stronger alpha trooper or a longstrike spring?

Also has anyone attempted to mod the alpha trooper drum for stefans? Is it possible?

Thanks, ugh112

PVC, Is there anything it can't do?