RedShot's Content

There have been 239 items by RedShot (Search limited from 15-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#288860 Nerf In The News

Posted by RedShot on 24 November 2010 - 11:05 PM in General Nerf

So what, who cares about what the media says, Its not going to stop Hasbro from making their guns so nothing to worry about.

#288272 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 11 November 2010 - 02:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry guys I wont be able to make this war.

My primary broke like an hour ago (I have a backup but I've never used it yet).

I dont have darts.

Again im really sorry I will try to make it sometime!

#288216 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 10 November 2010 - 07:18 AM in Nerf Wars

Hey I was wondering if anybody could lend/sell me some slug darts, because I do not have any nor the supplies to make them. Just PM me or post here whatever you like =]

Thanks!

#288118 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 08 November 2010 - 07:04 AM in Nerf Wars

if Talio doesn't mind I'll host at Smedley park on the 13th of November, 10 AM

Link/directions to the park: LINK

This looks like it's going to be a small war (which i like) so bring whatever you want, but just incase a spot ban becomes necessary, bring a springer pistol (one shot no more than 60 foot range), and a non-hoppered/clipped blaster as well. Even if you mentioned on this thread already that you would be able to make it, please respond or PM me to let me know you'll be there, just so i'll have an idea who's coming.

Finally we have somthing solid here, I will try my hardest to come. If I do come it will be me and my dad so theres two. So I am a 90% sure yes but I will talk to my dad today and then PM you about it.

Thanks man and look forward to seeing you again!

#287873 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 03 November 2010 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I say just do what you want to do Talio if people cant make it then sorry but I just want a solid date to plan on, I can make it on the 13th better than the next weekend but its up to you. I will probably be late if I have to come the later date.

Hope I can come and hope to see you guys! :]

#287816 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 02 November 2010 - 06:03 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah actually that might work out better for me then the next weekend, so if my dad can drive me than we will both be there.

#287784 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 01 November 2010 - 08:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, the 20th is the only date I can't do. If that's what everyone wants go for it.

Wow thats kinda funny, but if you need another date then possible the week before or after I could possibly make it to either of those too. When I said the 20th I was just picking a date that others said, It wasent anything more special than another date so whatever.

#287566 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 26 October 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah the 20th might probably work for me than so yeah put me down as a definate maby!

#287272 Talio's War

Posted by RedShot on 20 October 2010 - 08:17 PM in Nerf Wars

I could possibly come to it and try it out. I want to try to get a ride or split some gas cost with some people near me if I can. Probably about any date would work but maby the first or second weekend, but any weekend may work. Like I said I will try to come but I am not quite sure yet.

#287003 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 15 October 2010 - 09:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for the double post, but I would like to officially confirm mine and Gabe's attendance plus three. Just like last time, Gabe and I will be selling blasters at bargain prices. Unlike last time I doubt we'll have any extra darts, and we will try to show up on time.

Sweet and I may need to buy some darts lol! I will update it.

#286835 Mobstacles 2.0

Posted by RedShot on 11 October 2010 - 08:32 PM in Homemades

Wow these look nice! thanks for the plans! I will have to try this out some time because at our wars we dont have a large amount of cover so at least one or two of those would be nice. Also thanks for the links, that really does help!

#286567 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 04 October 2010 - 06:24 PM in Nerf Wars

16th has my vote. If the 24th is selected and it starts at 12:30, i won't be attending.

I also would like to do the 16th, I am going to message the remaining people and ask them personally. So count on the war on the 16th at this point.

koree: Also on a side note, I really like your DCiT gun. That thing is awesome!

#286547 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 04 October 2010 - 06:06 AM in Nerf Wars

I just need some input of when you can come.

Sunday the 24th from 12:30 - 5
or Saturday the 16th from 10:00 - 5

I would like the 16th because we have a full day, as I said before, but I need to know if that works and for who.

Thanks guys!

#286498 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 03 October 2010 - 04:22 PM in Nerf Wars

I have some news to update on. The time and date. I either have to start the war at 12:30 on sunday the 24th or I can do it at 10:00 like normal on the 16th which is a saturday. I would like to do it the 16th because we got more time but if that doesnt work for anybody please let me know.

So just post when you can have it.
- 16th is preferred for me

#286483 2010 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 03 October 2010 - 10:03 AM in Nerf Wars

New nerf war for October:

[http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20289] 16th [PA] SCPNO [/url]

EDIT!: There has been a date change. From the 24th to the 16th
Thanks!

#286370 Primary Opinions

Posted by RedShot on 01 October 2010 - 06:13 PM in Modifications

I also say that an overhauled 3k is a great option. I have a magstrike pump on mine and it takes about 3-4 pumps max. That is what I have been using and it works great! Big blasts are nice especially if you are low on budget. Sm1500's are also very nice. Some of the guys at my wars use them and they are great, but they are a little pricy for what you may want.

Another thing to keep in mind, take time to make good darts. Darts make a big difference.

Hope that helps

#286266 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 29 September 2010 - 07:57 PM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE: I added pictures of the last war to the post now.

#286243 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 29 September 2010 - 01:52 PM in Nerf Wars

If Gabe can drive again we'll be there. Hopefully we can get a few more sex dwarves to come this time. Did you ever get the pictures from last weekend

That really was a great war by the way. We should look at some other areas of the park this time, although I did love how huge all the trees were. Maybe I can get our mobstacles from Jwasko. That would provide a lot more cover.

Yeah that would be awesome if you guys could come.
I do have some pictures of the last one provided by michael. I was trying to upload them to my website yesterday but I could not figure out how. When I get home today I will just upload them to my photobucket and link them.

Yeah and as far as another place in the woods I am open to that. I have a few game variations that I may want to try also.

#286231 Pa Nerf War Again!

Posted by RedShot on 29 September 2010 - 06:12 AM in Nerf Wars

Welcome everybody, Its war time, and this time its round 2!

I will be hosting a nerf war and the date will be October 16th. This is subject to change if needed but as of now it works out.

Date: October 16
Time: 10:00 - 5ish?
Park: Chickies Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilion that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot, Also the address is exact now I believe. It is the same place as last time.

Here are some pictures of last time (provided by Michael) : Click Here.

Here is my email if you don't have an account: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Here is my cell phone number if you need to call me if your lost: 717-829-7122

Details:
1. Date: Saturday, October, 16
2. Time: 10:00 - 5ish? As of now.
3. Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
4. Bring your guns, bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
5. Also bring melee weapons and swords for zombies and melee rounds.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don’t care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person’s gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.

Guns and bans:
1. Singled: titans, 5k’s, big blasts, cobras/jobars
2. Some homemade guns
3. Some guns may be subject to testing upon request.

Rounds I would like to play:
- 3 : 15 Team deathmatch
- 4 : 20 Team deathmatch
- 5 : 0
- Classes
- Freeze tag
- Medic
- If there are any games you want to try, then let me know and explain it to us.

Definates:
- Redshot (Host) + 1
- Koree
- lordnikon60 + 1
- clownie
- flamincows +3
- Princexbuster
- shandsgator8

Mabys:
- Nerf_monkey + 1
I will update as needed.

#286150 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 05:04 PM in General Nerf

It's the skinniest main spring I have seen. If you want to do a spring replacement you will have to buy the gun anyways, so you will have the spring when you decide to try to replace it for reference.

Ok thank you for your information!

#286146 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 04:45 PM in General Nerf

Oh ok thanks for your imput. Do you know the size of the spring (diameter) like nightfinder, or maverick, because if I wanted to do a spring replacement.

#286143 Whipeout Or Pistolsplat? (or Other?)

Posted by RedShot on 27 September 2010 - 04:35 PM in General Nerf

I have seen the potential of the small pistolsplat at my war last weekend and I was wondering how does that compare to the whipeoutblaster and I hear that there are different sizes? I was just wondering what is 'better', or smaller, or easier to work with, or even if there is another brand that I am unaware of than let me know.

Also I saw this at target yesterday and I was wondering if anybody has seen or used these. It is very big and looks nice. It is about the length of a maverick or possible a little longer.

Thanks in advance!

#285935 Britnerf/tayste_2000's Halloween Nerf Zombie Suvival

Posted by RedShot on 23 September 2010 - 04:33 PM in Nerf Wars

BritNerf, you're a cop?!?

Did the avatar not give it away?

Is that avatar from Hot Fuzz???

#285141 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by RedShot on 09 September 2010 - 06:18 AM in General Nerf

Has anybody tested it with raider drums?

You realize that would basically leave you with a frisbee sticking out of your chest, right? Something tells me that wont work too well.

Yeah I realize that. I was just wondering if the strap was tight or not as to hold the weight of a raider drum. I am guessing that it will work with the 18 rd. extended mags too but it will just block some other stuff.

#285108 Is The Nerf Tactical Vest Worth The $30?

Posted by RedShot on 08 September 2010 - 07:14 PM in General Nerf

I think that it is not to bad. I may end up picking up one for my nerf war, but what I dont understand is how you guys love the clear clips. I honestly am debating on getting it because I dont really like the clear clips. I like how it can hold a sword though.

One reason I did not like the bandoiler is the fact that it is so loose and the clips are so very tight inside of the holders. Also it sold for a good amount so it was worth getting rid of. I personally like the flip clips.

Has anybody tested it with raider drums?

#284956 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 06:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Cool, I hope you can come and I will put you down as a maby.

The more the merrier!

#284948 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

It says BBBB's are banned, but does that mean unplugged pump or can you make an exception.

No actually what I meant is that singled bbbb's are banned, If you have a RSCB or hopper or somthing like that then, its ok! =]

Also does this mean you are comming?

#284911 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 06 September 2010 - 08:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Bump!

Please feel free to add anything and I mean anything you want to sell or buy or trade for on this thread. I will be posting a few things on this thread later and than we can work out some stuff.

At this point I WTB:
- BBBB
- Thick Wall PETG

#284688 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 03 September 2010 - 04:32 PM in Nerf Wars

Two wars on the same weekend. I now dub September to be NERF MONTH!

NEVERMIND!: I hate to burst your bubble D: but I may move the war ahead a month by request. It has been requested to have it the first week of October. Hope that works with everybody so please give me your input.

Also: On the funny side, I forgot to take out the pictures of my parents on the little rides hahaha!!!

#284667 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 03 September 2010 - 06:13 AM in Nerf Wars

UPDATE: I added pictures of the park and updated the park location, please do your directions from the new park location!

Also Pittsburg nerfers, I hope this date doesnt interfere with your war the next day, I just realized you had a war the next day too and if you want to change the day than I am fine with that!

#284641 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 08:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome If you come I will definately buy some petg from you!!! (thick wall right?)

#284618 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 05:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah thats a great buffet!

#284613 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 05:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah I guess that was not the best idea!

It will be nice to see some of the pittsburg faces again!

Also, Flamingcows how many people do you think you can get and who?

If any of you guys need a place to stay I can sugest some places or you can stay at my house.

#284611 2010 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 04:45 PM in Nerf Wars

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20161] 25th [PA] EPNO [/url]

#284563 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 02 September 2010 - 06:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok check the guest list and see if I put you in the right place. Also the park is not at sassafras terrace it is north of it about quarter mile. It wasent marked on the map so when I go to the park today I will get the address to the parking lot.

#284536 Redshot's Pa Nerf War!

Posted by RedShot on 01 September 2010 - 09:48 PM in Nerf Wars

Welcome everybody, Its war time!!!

I will be hosting a nerf war and the date will be September 25. This is subject to change if needed but as of now it works out.

Date: Saturday, September, 25
Time: 10:00 - 5ish?
Park: Chickies Park, Mount Joy, PA
Pictures of park here. The pavilian that we will use is the one on the left or center of some of the pictures, It is strait across from the parking lot, Also the address is exact now I believe.

Here is my email if you dont have an account: buppy3030@yahoo.com

Details:
1. Date: Saturday September, 25
2. Time: 10am - 5ish?
3. Lunch: Please bring a bag lunch or money and some sort of transport to a local restaurant (subway, Chinese takeout, burgerking, sonic, etc)
4. Bring your guns, bring any of them you want to sell or trade and obviously your guns you are going to use. I am completely open to buying, selling, or trading.
5. Also bring mele weapons and swords for zombies and mele rounds.

Rules:
1. Eye protection – Bring eye protection no matter how old you are, I don’t care just bring it!
2. Respect others/guns – Please do not be a douche and horse around. Just play nice and we will be fine. Also if you are using another person’s gun or even just trying it out, you must ask first and make sure the owner knows and is ok with what you are doing.
3. Respect the park – I do not want to have to pay for a fine for vandalism or littering so do try your best to not break anything and if you do let me know right away.
4. Dart sweeps – I would like everybody to participate in dart sweeps so that we can start the rounds faster and we will pick up more darts.

Guns and bans:
1. Singled: titans, 5k’s, big blasts, cobras/jobars
2. Some homemade guns
3. Some guns may be subject to testing upon request.

Rounds I would like to play:
- 3 : 15 Team deathmatch
- 4 : 20 Team deathmatch
- Defend the core
- Capture the flag
- I want to try zombies
- If there are any games you want to try, then let me know and explain it to us.

Definates:
- Redshot (Host) + 1
- flamincows and maby a few people?
- Gears
- Ice
Mabys:
- Princexbuster
- westpyroairsoftboy
- balisticjoe
- nerf22
- Shandsgator8
- Christopher

I will update as needed.

#284402 Help With Nerf Raider

Posted by RedShot on 31 August 2010 - 06:08 AM in General Nerf

You could go to your hardware store and look for some heavy duty wire and bend it at the places you need it with pliars and a vice. Could also do the same with a think metal hanger.

#283833 Matching Red Spray Paint To The Red Recon (question)

Posted by RedShot on 23 August 2010 - 12:36 PM in Modifications

I think that Home Depot has a paint matching service.

#283170 The New Nitemanta

Posted by RedShot on 14 August 2010 - 10:15 PM in Modifications

Awesome!!! I will probably make one but with couplers on it instead of a direct RSCB.

I dont know if I want to do it in clear NF's or be able to paint it but either way its super wicked!

#282477 The Next Pa War

Posted by RedShot on 08 August 2010 - 08:16 PM in Nerf Wars

I would like to go but I believe there is another war in Pittsburgh on the 22nd and since they are very far apart, I do not believe I can make it to both. If When you host another one some other time, I could possibly come. :]