Edited by BritNerfMogul, 01 November 2010 - 11:03 AM.
Britnerf/tayste_2000's Halloween Nerf Zombie Suvival
Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:33 PM
Is that avatar from Hot Fuzz???
BritNerf, you're a cop?!?
Did the avatar not give it away?
Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:18 PM
Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:16 PM
Ever fired your gun up in the air while shouting "aaargh"?
I have, but i screwed up and screamed "EEEPPAA"
FLY #YOLOBOW FLY!
Wars Attended: NENO-CT 1-13 APOC -NJ13' 14' 15' 16' Frozen Foam-NY 15' Plains- PA. 15'
Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:48 AM
Now if I could just get them to accept on facebook
Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:03 AM
We decided to go ahead anyway, and make the most of what we had. THIS NIGHT WAS AWESOME!
- New Faces
- Awesome venue, despite what Tayste had told me was a 'cut in venue size'
- Stampedes officially rule indoors. Especially akimbo, with drum mags...
- GLOW STICKS. They weren't very bright on the floor, but they were awesome when you threw them down the corridor for your teammates
- Over too soon, even thought we got three hours of solid nerfing...
- Would have been nice to have a few more zombies...
Overall, this was an awesome war, and I'll really glad we decided to do it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users