Grenado's Content

There have been 143 items by Grenado (Search limited from 23-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#96546 Winter Nerfing Ideas

Posted by Grenado on 14 December 2006 - 08:16 PM in General Nerf

I'm in Canada and we get winter for like 4-5 maybe 6 months a year. What are some good places to nerf in? I was thinking maybe a high school gym (both of my parents are teachers) and my uncle is a millionaire, so price is no object and I can go where I want. Any ideas?

#91189 Yano October/november

Posted by Grenado on 03 October 2006 - 09:54 PM in Nerf Wars

Where is this being located? I'm canadian, so if its within 4 hours drive of the border, I might be able to make it [/pray/.]

#91181 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 03 October 2006 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

Sorry for the double post, but I fixed it. No one needs to post in here anymore, not that many people did.

#91106 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 02 October 2006 - 09:05 PM in Modifications

It doesn't fire darts now, but I didn't muck around with the internals. I'm gonna check it out with one of my buddies, who is really good with these sorts of things. I wasn't really clear at the beginning, but what happens is that air gets released, because there is no pressure in the gun. I'm trying to fix it now.

#91088 Types Of Piping

Posted by Grenado on 02 October 2006 - 06:53 PM in Modifications

What is the difference in each of these? What are the benefits and which guns are they best suited for?
I am wondering which one works best for pisotls, automatics, BBBs, and longshots. I'm looking at these guns specifically: RF 20, Magstrike, NF, longshot, and a BBB. Also, which ones are the most durable? I have heard of crayola, brass, PVC, CPVC, and PEX. What is the big difference between CPVC and PVC?

#91087 Broken Rf20?

Posted by Grenado on 02 October 2006 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

I just tried to mod my RF20, nothing major, just shook out the air restrictors. All I did was the first part of the den of foam mod. I can pump it up, 23 pumps, but when I pull the trigger, all I get is the hissing noise when all the shots have been fired. I didn't mess with the air pladder or the pipes or anything. Any suggestions?

P.S. If I should post pictures, just tell me.

#90931 The Possibility Of Lemons

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 10:10 PM in General Nerf

I get 75' on my recently modded maveric! its no lemon at all! whered you get that idea! Besides these have good rof. :alien:

What mod did you do? Personally, I agree with ompa, except I don't like to swear. Either you're using estimated ranges and you suck at it, or you had like a Catagory 5 hurricane's wind going with you. Either way, HOW THE CRAP DID YOU GET 70+ FEET WITH A PEICE OF SEMI-CRAP GUN LIKE THE MAVERICK??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

EDIT: sorry about that, I just get extremely pissed when idiots do completely stupid posts like that. Find out the ranges, use a measuring tape, and tell us the truth, bucko.

#90925 Rf20/bbb Stefans

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

What weights should I use for making stefans for a BBB/RF20/NF combo? Also, I was wondering if you could use CPVC to mod a BBB, and is it worth it to mod a Maverick?

#90917 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 07:48 PM in Nerf Wars

I can get us pretty much any area we need. You name it, and I'll get it.

#90893 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 02:59 PM in Nerf Wars

I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Lukeinator, if you're clueless, think your old school, and think Black. We can have a war indoors or outdoors. What should we call this, because right now the title is really stupid and I had to use to get people's attention.

#90892 Yano October/november

Posted by Grenado on 30 September 2006 - 02:57 PM in Nerf Wars

What do SENO and YANO stand for?

#90855 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 29 September 2006 - 11:02 PM in Nerf Wars

The same place Lukeinator is from.

#90819 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 29 September 2006 - 04:55 PM in Nerf Wars

Acutally, we have 2 high school gyms that are connected to war in.

#90790 Bbb Spring Replacement

Posted by Grenado on 29 September 2006 - 09:11 AM in Modifications

Grenado: I hope you are not thinking of opening each gun to excahge the one spring from time to time.

I'm not gonna do it to my BBB, I'm just gonna do it to my LS. I won't be doing it to my magstrike or my RF20 either. Can you do a spring replacement with an automatic?

#90755 Eye Protection

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

Buddy, first off, please no swearing. It just makes you seem like an idiot, and parents do see over your shoulder. Second, I am new to nerfing, and I have seen videos both with and without eye protection. I just want to know what's best is all.

#90726 Eye Protection

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:45 PM in General Nerf

I'm new to nerfing, and I thought this would be a good topic to get advice on.

#90725 The Cold War

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Anybody maybe wanna start a war in Canada? I'm just thinking that would be good because all the big wars are being held in the U.S.

#90723 Ammuniton!

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

Can someone please list the advantages that megas have over micros?

#90722 Bbb Slight Problem

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 06:34 PM in Modifications

I have a question about my BBB also. I did a coupler mod on it and it will cock, but when the trigger gets pulled, nothing happens and it won't slide together.

#90702 Bbb Spring Replacement

Posted by Grenado on 28 September 2006 - 03:53 PM in Modifications

I was wondering if you can do a spring replacement on the BBB. I also want to do it on my longshot, so preferably they can both use the spring.

#90634 Perfered Nerf Guns And Combat Styles

Posted by Grenado on 27 September 2006 - 06:49 PM in General Nerf

I pray.

Just kidding, like to use a magstrike/RF20, an LS/BBB and a maverick/NF. I'm looking for an x-bow and an AT2K.

#90597 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 27 September 2006 - 09:07 AM in General Nerf

What are the ranges for these guns if you barrel mod them with cpvc or some hardened PEX? I'm definitely going to mod whatever gun I get or, since I just got a part time job, BOTH of them! Also, what are some peoples feelings about the magstrike as a secondary, one of these as my ranged guns, a maverick/NF combo for a tertiary, and an RF20 as a main? Also, if you refer back to my first post, what are some ways to stop people to think nerfing is sissy? should I just buy an AT2K from the thrift store, do a single barrel mod, and then keep breech loading and pegging them from 20 feet away?

#90575 Longshot Vs Bbb

Posted by Grenado on 26 September 2006 - 10:25 PM in General Nerf

Which one is better for a 4-6 man war? I have an RF20 and a maverick, but I am looking to diversify. I know that the war is tiny, but I'm canadian, and there is like no one that i know who thinks that nerfing isn't sissy. :angry: I will be modding these guns. Forget the poll, this my first topic and I screwed it up.