nightfinder's Content

There have been 147 items by nightfinder (Search limited from 02-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#235680 Clip For The Minimized Long Shot

Posted by nightfinder on 11 June 2009 - 05:51 PM in Modifications

Im working on a crayola inline for a PAS, only problem is it might crush the darts that I use, since I use stock darts

#243540 Bullet Bills

Posted by nightfinder on 24 July 2009 - 11:06 AM in Darts and Barrels

Mario Cart.. Kick ass idea.. Now you need to get them to be grey..

#200645 Blood Lust

Posted by nightfinder on 02 January 2009 - 06:40 PM in Modifications

The name tells me that your read "Suck it up?"

#192809 Bleeding Bullet

Posted by nightfinder on 29 November 2008 - 05:44 PM in Modifications

alright then maybe a bad idea.

Maybe???IT IS!!!

#219687 Big G'town Garage Sale

Posted by nightfinder on 24 March 2009 - 08:07 PM in Off Topic

The city of Georgetown is having a big citywide garage sale at the square, since there is a couple of people who live in Austin, (Georgetown is north of there if you don't know) Its is in the square, Where the library and jail is (for reference) Hopes this helps you!

#208433 Big Blast Pump Problems

Posted by nightfinder on 31 January 2009 - 10:13 PM in Modifications

I've bought and returned 3 of the new 4B's, and all of them have this problem. The pump seal is very loose.

2 layers of E-Tape

#208245 Big Blast Pump Problems

Posted by nightfinder on 31 January 2009 - 02:03 PM in Modifications

Okay, I just bought the 2009 BBBB and if i pump slowly it dosent pump air. I have to really pump hard to get it to pump. THEN it wont hold air for more than like one minute. Whats wrong!?!?!!?

#208364 Big Blast Pump Problems

Posted by nightfinder on 31 January 2009 - 07:30 PM in Modifications

The box got thrown away. BUT i found the problem. The tank is fine, no leaks... but the thing the back that lets the tank hold air is bent... And i think my pump is too small

The pump isn't too small, unless you mean the pump head isn't sealing properly.

The bent thing would be the check valve, and I don't know how to fix that short of replacing the whole pump tube and everything so just buy a new Big Blast, they're only $10. Save the trigger from this one because they always break and it'll be nice to have a replacement.

I found the problem, the pump WAS too narrow, So e-tape saves the day again :blush:

#208326 Big Blast Pump Problems

Posted by nightfinder on 31 January 2009 - 05:32 PM in Modifications

It leaks.

Take it back.

End Of Thread.

The box got thrown away. BUT i found the problem. The tank is fine, no leaks... but the thing the back that lets the tank hold air is bent... And i think my pump is too small

#179630 Bat Man!

Posted by nightfinder on 25 September 2008 - 08:57 PM in Off Topic

I have a song:

Boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot.
Boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot-boot.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootidy boot him please?

Or, how about reading the CoC.

if you dont like the idea dont post...

#179624 Bat Man!

Posted by nightfinder on 25 September 2008 - 08:52 PM in Off Topic

Wow, your a tardo.

Dun un un un un un un un TARDO!

seriously, this is supposted to be retarded...

#179618 Bat Man!

Posted by nightfinder on 25 September 2008 - 08:47 PM in Off Topic

Removed

#190113 At2k Tank Extension

Posted by nightfinder on 16 November 2008 - 07:33 PM in Modifications

Ranges are up. About 100' flat.

Without the pump plugged?

#190121 At2k Tank Extension

Posted by nightfinder on 16 November 2008 - 07:50 PM in Modifications

100 feet? Is this singled or turreted?? My singled gets about 100ft flat and my turreted gets about 80ft.

READ his is singled

#189443 At2k Tank Extension

Posted by nightfinder on 13 November 2008 - 07:59 AM in Modifications

What do you replace the black thing with?

#257522 At2k Question

Posted by nightfinder on 29 November 2009 - 12:36 PM in Modifications

I'm integrating my 2k into a PAS, and I need to extend the tubing (Tried ExTenze, it didn't work D:). I went into my dads office and got some tubing that I pretty sure is 3/8th's, my question is do I have to just glue it on? Or could I use nipples and couplers? Thanks in advance.

#258100 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 08:13 PM in Modifications

I may be able to help, but what exactly are you trying to accomplish? I need a better explanation, you're a bit unclear.

Seeing as I am a complete noob, i'm trying to find a different way to attach tubing to the at2k without glueing the shit out of it. I tried a coupler and decided to do this test, why do you think the balloon is loosing air?

Effeminate edit : I found out that the leak is from the pump to coupler, should I fill that slace that the nub that comes out with hotglue?

#258105 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 08:28 PM in Modifications

Get goop, and some larger sized tubing you can stick the 2k tubing inside off, then seal it off with the goop.

My dad barely trusts me with a dremel, I have superglue and hotglue. If it is REALLY needed I can use Gorilla Glue.

Goop can be easily removed with acetone(?) when it's still mushy, and can be peeled off fairly easily when it dries, but if your state has inhalant abuse laws your going to need someone older to buy it for you.

Due to me saving up for my girlfriends Christmas gift, im going to have to use the supplies, I have. Will the hot glue method work?

#258108 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

Hot glue works :D

When you put hotglue on Krazy Glue it emits a invisable gas, and when it gets into your eyes it HURTS. You can also smell it

#258103 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 08:23 PM in Modifications

Get goop, and some larger sized tubing you can stick the 2k tubing inside off, then seal it off with the goop.

My dad barely trusts me with a dremel, I have superglue and hotglue. If it is REALLY needed I can use Gorilla Glue.

#258119 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 10:44 PM in Modifications

Yep.
Krazy glue will do some pretty Krazy things to you.
When you see the pink elephants though, its time to stop.
But seriously, you should wear eye protection when working with any form of super glue combined with hot glue.
I find that it helps a lot.

Okay, pink elephants are bad, that mean the purple ones are good? Right?

#258098 At2k Pump Test Thing With A Balloon

Posted by nightfinder on 05 December 2009 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

I dremeled the yellow tubing to make the OD thinner, and put a coupler on, sadly its a little loose, but I e-taped it for test purposes, then I attached tubing to the other coupler, its perfect.. I have no glue or tape on it. Then at the other end of the tubing I attached a balloon with etape, I pump it the balloon gets bigger, but then the air comes out. Is it the fact that the balloon is etaped on, or something else? How can I test if the coupler works without flooding the whole thing with water? Thanks in advance.

#192305 Ar Removed Made It Worse?

Posted by nightfinder on 27 November 2008 - 07:27 PM in Modifications

Hey guys I was wondering if I removed the AR in my longshot the wrong way becasue the darts go about 30ft flat. 20ft with stefans. What I did was I opened the gun removed the plunger then used neddle-nose pliars to grap one of the little grooves on the piece that covers the AR then I yanked it out. I then broke the limiter stick off with a flat head screw-driver. If someone knows what I did wrong then please tell.

I bet your darts are CRAP

#221092 April 1st

Posted by nightfinder on 01 April 2009 - 05:05 PM in News

Your life is meaningless and you will die alone. It will smell very bad. This is not an April fools joke, because you are a fool every month, and every month you are 2,592,000 moments closer to your awful, smelly, inevitable end. And no one will notice.

Go forth and die.

May I add "When in bed?"

#240939 Anyone?

Posted by nightfinder on 08 July 2009 - 11:24 PM in Off Topic

2 hours is far away? Jesus. I did a 10 hour car ride today. (Jackson to Austin). Suck it up, Two hours isnt alot.

#180699 A Different Ls Dtb

Posted by nightfinder on 30 September 2008 - 07:58 PM in Modifications

I was looking at the Ls write up, but basically that would be coupler against a tee...

#239417 +bow: Diy Thread

Posted by nightfinder on 30 June 2009 - 01:23 PM in Homemades

*breaks out in song* That gun has a lot of deeaaddd space! That gun has a lot of deaaad space..

Seriously, TRIPLE RSCB's? Too much dead space there.