Grinch's Content

There have been 603 items by Grinch (Search limited from 03-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10612 How Do I Post A Pic

Posted by Grinch on 28 September 2003 - 05:08 PM in General Nerf

You need to sign up with an online image host. For small images, go with Village Photos, but for something larger try Image Station.

#10619 How Are My Guns?

Posted by Grinch on 28 September 2003 - 05:56 PM in General Nerf

They all look pretty good, 'cept for the 5000. Having 11" added length to the gun is not desirable and that barrel doesn't look very sturdy. You should do the air tank relocation mod.

#10643 This Forum

Posted by Grinch on 28 September 2003 - 08:02 PM in Site Feedback

Is this going to be a Nerf forum? Anyways, try phpBB.

By the way, (I've always wondered this), on NH, why do the buttons next to the topics say "IBF" instead of "IPB" like I've seen on other Invision Power Boards?

#10722 Pvc

Posted by Grinch on 29 September 2003 - 06:40 PM in General Nerf

Wow, thats serious. There's another hidden danger out there that most don't know about. Check this out:

Dihydrogen Monoxide

He had a real problem with this stuff a little less then two weeks ago in Delaware, and it's a serious cause of death down at the beach. At least one or two people die from it down there a year. Check it out, be safe.

Talio.

How does that relate to Nerf guns?

#10727 What's Up With Nhq?

Posted by Grinch on 29 September 2003 - 06:52 PM in Off Topic

I've talked to Spanky several times on AIM, and I can tell you that the problems are not related to hosting...because Spanky uses a fraction of his dad's server to host NerfHQ, and if the server was down, the whole site would be down, not just the forums.

The problem is bandwidth. Every time someone views a thread, it eats up bandwidth. And NerfHQ is, without saying, the most populous Nerf forum on the net, so Spanky's wee 5 GB bandwidth limit isn't sufficient--especially when combined with the portion that is used up with his dad's site.

To get NerfHQ up faster, you can help. Spanky needs 5 gigabytes more bandwidth, which is a painfully high fee of $79. Donations are greatly appreciated. To make a donation, contact The Infinite Shindig or me (mgrinch_nm).

Now, this topic has already been discussed several times on numerous boards (especially NerfEvolved), so stop asking about it.

#10821 Kuai Kuai Air Gun

Posted by Grinch on 01 October 2003 - 05:32 PM in General Nerf

You sir, are a dickhead. Why the fuck did you go and post that? 3D is a good guy, he trys hard and shares good ideas, and you abuse him....

Fuck you.

Yeah, seriously, Daedarus. Anybody that is trying to contribute to the message boads, especially by enlightening us about other products, is good by me.

#10822 Web Editor

Posted by Grinch on 01 October 2003 - 05:40 PM in Off Topic

Editors are for the weak fingered!!

Damn straight, man! I've used editors before, but I just feel like I have so much more control with HTML.

Ha! Maser Slippyfist, that is awsome. Laughing for a few minutes awsome. Did you make it?

Why else would it say "Groove" on the bottom left corner of the pic? ^_^

#10842 Woah! Puppets!

Posted by Grinch on 01 October 2003 - 08:48 PM in Off Topic

Do you know...what happened...to the last guy...that started a Homstar Runner topic?!

#10872 How Are My Guns?

Posted by Grinch on 02 October 2003 - 06:11 PM in General Nerf

Just to set the record straight, I didn't invent the PVC breech loader. It was being used before I got into Nerf mods at all.

I did introduce brass and nested brass barrels.

Breech loading is a great idea on any single shot gun, I'd highly encourage it. On the other hand, it makes the 5k a lot more reliable and easier to handle if you internalize the barrel. The mod is actually quite easy. Your choice.

Would it be possible to breach load the gun and do the air tank relocation mod?

#10912 Nhq

Posted by Grinch on 04 October 2003 - 12:24 AM in Off Topic

Trent, how have you managed to survive on these forums since March? I mean, we got rid of Ecko in what, 23 minutes?

#10913 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by Grinch on 04 October 2003 - 12:30 AM in Off Topic

Don't talk about your mother like that, you jerk. Mom's are cool. I like my mom. She's, uh, cool. Yeah.

Furthermore, what are you so pissed about? If this is one of those times when you and your mom have little disagreements, then it's no excuse to post it on these boards. I get in fights with my mom, but I don't go on NH and accuse her of being a "Fucking Fucker, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck her" or whatever the hell you said.

#11012 War On Iraq

Posted by Grinch on 05 October 2003 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

while youre worring about Iraq I have to beat this kid with a stick that breaks into my house every Saturday.

I can't believe you brought up a 7 month old topic so you could tell us how you beat your neighbor with a stick.

Don't bring up old topics.

#11014 Burgal

Posted by Grinch on 05 October 2003 - 09:05 PM in Off Topic

Thanks you. That was possibly the most retarded thing I have ever read.

Excuse me! We need a banning on Table 3!

#11067 Modified Cps 2500 Got 273 Feet!

Posted by Grinch on 06 October 2003 - 07:04 PM in Modifications

He makes 'em. See how it says "Groove" on the bottom left-hand corner?

#11086 Burgal

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 12:55 AM in Off Topic

You could've at least spelled "Burglar" right...

#11109 Secret Shot

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

My WebpageLook under"this thread is gay"it says it all <_<

1. Don't bring up old topics.
2. eBaum's World isn't your site.
3. Use proper grammar.
4. If your going to post a picture, don't post the link.

#11110 Brass Modded Sm5k

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 06:08 PM in Modifications

Has anyone modified a SM5K with a brass barrel and such,if you have tell me how it worked <_<

Okay. Try doing some research. There are plenty of brass SuperMaxx 5000 mods out there...matter of fact, there's even one on this site. Don't be lazy.

#11134 The Animatrix

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

i heard it was really bad

Dude! Listen! Do you realize that this topic was started 8 months ago! 8 months! That's 245 days ago! That's 5,880 hours! That was 352,800 minutes ago! That was 21,168,000 seconds ago! That's a long time! Nobody wants to read about something that got posted 2/3 of a year ago!

Don't bring up old topics.

#11135 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 09:57 PM in Off Topic

yea it was good

The movie came out months ago. That Superbowl was months ago. I wish Cxwq had banned you months ago.

#11136 My Fucking Mom Is A Fucking Retard

Posted by Grinch on 07 October 2003 - 10:00 PM in Off Topic

trent, how do you ban people? cause I think someone may try it on you, even though it was hillarious

You don't. The administrators do that. You'll probably be experiencing something along the same lines shortly.

sentinal youre definately getting banned befor ehe is so shut ur sphinxtah

I wouldn't be talkin'. If you don't start using proper English, you've got it coming.

#11158 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by Grinch on 08 October 2003 - 05:38 PM in Off Topic

I think that will be hard with people like him.

Dude, YOU'RE like him...

#11190 Matrix: Reloaded - Superbowl Trailer

Posted by Grinch on 08 October 2003 - 10:27 PM in Off Topic

Naw, a while back some kid on NHQ brought back they earliest topic in the database and said "woohoo! i posted in the first NHQ topic!" And with that, his post was deleted, and his IP was banned.

What...a...moron...what topic was that? I don't even know what the first topic was...

#11258 Just Stop Encouraging It

Posted by Grinch on 10 October 2003 - 06:55 PM in Off Topic

Hey hey, welcome to NH.

You're a newbie I can handle.

Agreed. The n00bs were angry about are the ones that use AIM speak, bring up old topics, and post junk.

Welcome!

#11259 A New Use For Nerf Guns!

Posted by Grinch on 10 October 2003 - 06:57 PM in Off Topic

That's...just...cruel...how would you like to be propelled through the air at hundreds of miles per hour, just to land in a death trap?

#11282 New Skin

Posted by Grinch on 11 October 2003 - 12:34 PM in Site Feedback

Well, is it just the computers that I have logged on from, or does the charcoal skin make all the smileys have a jagged white border around them? :huh:

Nope, it does that on mine, too.

#11283 Lnl Question

Posted by Grinch on 11 October 2003 - 01:38 PM in Modifications

Ok, I have a question. When you cut off the fins on top of the LnL, does it leave a big gaping hole on top of the case? Also, for the knob coming off the trigger. I don't want to have holes all over the place...

#11366 A New Use For Nerf Guns!

Posted by Grinch on 13 October 2003 - 05:44 PM in Off Topic

Please..unless you're a girl, save us the torment...... i'm probably going to get flamed to a crisp, but what tthe heck...

*bangs chest rapidly while screaming chants in the clicky African Bush Men language for Groove.click, click...*

oh...and if you ARE a girl.than dont tell us what youre wearing...PICS!

Boy, are you a retard.

http://nerfhaven.com...don2003/048.jpg

#11400 A New Use For Nerf Guns!

Posted by Grinch on 13 October 2003 - 10:30 PM in Off Topic

d00d u are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But serioly that sounds really cool P.S. You play to much FPS!!!!!!!!!

Leave. Now.

...and never come back...

#11425 Y Does Cpvc Work Better Than Brass?

Posted by Grinch on 14 October 2003 - 06:05 PM in Modifications

Hey, Hawkings is just in a wheelchair and he talks through a computer.  Besides, I hear he's very popular with the ladies but yeah besides that he is a moron.

Jesus god I want to shoot you.

Obviously you know jack shit about Stephen Hawking and his work on space-time theories. To call him a moron in a wheelchair who talks to a computer is insulting.

Doesn't he have like, the highest I.Q. in the US?

#11484 Thrift Stores?

Posted by Grinch on 15 October 2003 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

A thrift store is a store that people turn in old merchandise to be sold second-hand. You know, like the Salvation Army, Value Village, etc.

#11485 What's Up?

Posted by Grinch on 15 October 2003 - 09:50 PM in Site Feedback

Why are we getting a sudden swarm of n00bs flocking to the NH forums? I feel like these guys have mistakenly wandered over here, and don't realize how idiotic they're making themselves look.

Tip: Go to Nerf HQ, maybe they'll appreciate you there.

What do you guys think?

#11492 What's Up?

Posted by Grinch on 15 October 2003 - 11:31 PM in Site Feedback

I might have come here in a newb spike, although I didn't know it. I pretty much signed up for NHQ and NH simutaneously. Anyhow, we really should point 'em in the direction of the 'HQ. If they aren't appreciated here, than they'll probably have better luck over there. :angry:

#11517 My Intergration

Posted by Grinch on 16 October 2003 - 06:25 PM in Modifications

Nice, it's got a stock, too...

Posted Image

#11535 Funnyjunk

Posted by Grinch on 17 October 2003 - 05:34 PM in Off Topic

Do you want to get flamed, wrent?

no, I want to introduce a site that will enrich peoples lives with crap we don't need, like the banana dance, and the history of fuck, and so on.

I'll take that as a yes.

#11561 New Skin

Posted by Grinch on 18 October 2003 - 09:09 PM in Site Feedback

I don't really like the new skin. It's better than the blue/white default, but is very hard to read, and, in my opinion, too dark. I am awaiting the classic black and blue.

On another note, when will we see Rawray7's X-Bow mod back up?

#11596 Pump Or Cock Mech

Posted by Grinch on 20 October 2003 - 09:42 PM in General Nerf

I've always prefered cocks

Oh...

they take less time

My...

you don't need to pump like 20 times

;)

#11604 Pump Or Cock Mech

Posted by Grinch on 20 October 2003 - 11:02 PM in General Nerf

I know full and well they're better but my brother insisted I post to see if some retards disagree. He's got this idea that pumps are better because you can get a semi-automatic gun, the only reson I posted was to prove him wrong. So don't pound me pound him.

I still don't think you get it.

I = You
Like = Enjoy
Cocks = Penis

You enjoy penis.

Hmm?

#11609 Best Conversation Starters

Posted by Grinch on 20 October 2003 - 11:35 PM in Off Topic

I'm sorry, I didn't vote because I couldn't find the "You're a fag" option.

#11621 Best Conversation Starters

Posted by Grinch on 21 October 2003 - 12:49 AM in Off Topic

Sorry, man, but it's pretty obvious that you'd probably never post something like that under your real name.

#11641 Holy Crap! Stefan's Back!

Posted by Grinch on 21 October 2003 - 05:55 PM in General Nerf

Woah...dude...this is like, the most amazing return ever...

Ok, considering you've been absent from the NIC since, what was it, late 2000, early 2001? I'm not sure. I'll fill you in.

1) As you know, NerfOnline closed.
2) Cxwq, VACC, and Spoon opened this bad-ass site.
3) Nerf HQ is the other thriving forum in the NIC, but...it's more of a home to the n00bs.
4) NerfCenter closed.
5) Cxwq discovered that brass is a great barrel type for Micro Stefans.
6) Nerf Online re-opened with the absence of forums.
7) We've seen the introduction of the Airtech, Tech Target, Atom Blasters, and our good friends at Lanard Toys lines.
8) And, you continue to be the most famous Nerfer in the NIC.

Oh, and, in case you wanted to know...

Nerf Reviewed is still up, hosted by NC.
Nerf Complete has been archived by Wayback Machine.