yomullensup's Content

There have been 22 items by yomullensup (Search limited from 21-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#34472 Just A Question

Posted by yomullensup on 19 August 2004 - 02:33 PM in Modifications

First off, I am a major noob. Just picked up some FBR, a Lanard Blast Bazooka, and to C's advise some 3/0 lead spit shot fishing weight, I proabably said that wrong. After hearing that too many pumps can break your gun, I just wanted too know whats an adequate amount of pumps for the LBB. It's a long story, but I probably won't be able to post for a while, so thanks in andvance.

#34466 Titan Mod

Posted by yomullensup on 19 August 2004 - 02:28 PM in Modifications

Thats awesome!

Hey I used to have the lego blanket!

#34023 Yes! I Got A Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by yomullensup on 15 August 2004 - 04:00 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the quick reply, but what about my first question. Do I use a plunger to stick the darts down? If so, is there a way to elminate the need of a plunger, like using a two piece barrel or something. Thanks again.

#34020 Yes! I Got A Lanard Blast Bazooka

Posted by yomullensup on 15 August 2004 - 01:30 PM in Modifications

Lanard Blast Bazooka Trouble

Fisrt of all, I have read the modification on this site. I could only find 12 inch brass where I live so i made the barrel 12 inches instead of the recomended 14 inches. My darts just "fish tail" and spin around, not even going as far as my modded NF. I have a few questions....

1. I assume that you use a plunger to stick the dart down the barrel, if so, is there anyway to elminate need of a plunger? (No idea what a nested barrel or coupler is)

2. For a Lanard Blast Bazooka what should I use to wieght the darts? Tacks were causing the darts to be complete inaccurate and go little distance i think.

3. What length should darts be? I am currently using 2 inch and thinking there too small.

Thanks for helping me in advance because I will not be ablt to post for a while. Sorry for breaking Code of Conduct if I have.

#33293 How do long barrels on Nerf guns work?

Posted by yomullensup on 06 August 2004 - 11:51 AM in Modifications

I don't get it. With guns like the S5k X bow and other powerful guns do you use a dowel/plunger to stick the dart down all the way down the long barrel? Is a "nested barrel" solve this problem ( I dont know what a nested barrel is)

Lastly do Walmart, Target, or TRUS stilll sell Lanard ball blast bazooka thing.

Thanks for reading.

#33129 Forgive My Noobness

Posted by yomullensup on 04 August 2004 - 04:47 PM in Modifications

I have looked at the Titan mod, but if any nerf Veterans have opened them up please tell me how to mod it before i break mine... Do'h

#29870 Powerclippin Problems

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 11:02 AM in Modifications

that really stinks cause i dont feel like buying another powerclip I think someone used electrical tape for the other black part?

#29865 Crayola Barrel

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 10:09 AM in General Nerf

Is the crayola barrel just like a small barrel instead of pvc or something?

#29864 Powerclippin Problems

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 09:48 AM in Modifications

Well I have a very nice powerclip but I have a problem that Im not positive is fixable but maybe you guys can help. First its not modded and I got it way back when it came out. My problem is that when you shoot the clip doesnt lock in and stay in the same position. For instance you can be running and the clip could go all the way back into your gun. Then you dont know where you left off and its a pain? Has anyone else had this problem?

#29863 First Nerf War

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 09:45 AM in General Nerf

My 2 friends and I our trying to organize our first nerf war and we are going to go out and by enough Nite Finds for everyone. Is this an ok idea? Because people really arent interested yet except us 3. We are basically buying all the supplies and making all the darts. We are expecting 8 people so we need 8 firearms. I dont want to have to buy anymore guns for other people after this, because Im hoping they will want to buy them there self. Have you had any similiar experiences? Trying to get people interested?

#29861 Airtech 1000

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 09:37 AM in Modifications

yeah I just looked at old posts and I guess Ill single barrell it.

#29858 Airtech 1000

Posted by yomullensup on 29 June 2004 - 09:29 AM in Modifications

Hey guys I just bought an airtech 1000 and I am very displeased. Each barrel has a different range and on top of that two of them are already broke even though the firearm has hardly been used. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions such as turning the gun into a single shot powerhouse or something. Any help would be appreciated.

#28900 Wow

Posted by yomullensup on 19 June 2004 - 07:37 PM in General Nerf

has anyone seen these yet? http://www.realistic...s.com/edison.mv

#26856 Code Of Conduct

Posted by yomullensup on 24 May 2004 - 05:49 AM in Site Feedback

noo noo im not trying to fight or be disrespectful or anything

#26824 Haddon Heights Nerf

Posted by yomullensup on 23 May 2004 - 07:36 PM in General Nerf

alright thanks, any tips for getting a lot of guns?

#26819 Holsters

Posted by yomullensup on 23 May 2004 - 06:57 PM in Homemades

dont you think thats a little strict?

#26818 Haddon Heights Nerf

Posted by yomullensup on 23 May 2004 - 06:55 PM in General Nerf

alright hey. In Haddon Heights New Jersey we are having our first Nerf war. The thing is, most people who are interested dont have guns. To get them into it most of us our planning to raise money and buy a lot of cheap nerf guns to supply them. Who wants to share their own custom gun? We also need mass quanities of ammo. So if anyone can contribute to the cause, if you have old beat up guns for cheap we need, a lot of um. And any ammo. This hopefully will boost the Nerf community up a good 20 people at the least. Thats why I have to get guns now people are interested. Now we also have to make a lot of darts so my question to you is what the heck is this and what is it used for and where do you get it, a cavity excavator. And to make sure I have the right thing for the foam backing rod it comes in a circular shape correct? Well thanks for your help guys! That was a little hard to understand sorry.

#26815 Holsters

Posted by yomullensup on 23 May 2004 - 06:40 PM in Homemades

lol a sock

#26794 Holsters

Posted by yomullensup on 23 May 2004 - 03:28 PM in Homemades

has anyone made a nice holster for a nite find or any other holsters, just wondering how you would go about doing it. If anyone has could you post pictures of your finished products?

#26428 Airtech 3000

Posted by yomullensup on 18 May 2004 - 05:48 AM in Modifications

will the two thousand work just about the same after being modded? Can I use the airtech 3000 mod on the airtech 2000 or will the dimensions be all messed up?

#26383 New And Have Some Questions

Posted by yomullensup on 17 May 2004 - 05:29 PM in General Nerf

thanks a lot

#26371 New And Have Some Questions

Posted by yomullensup on 17 May 2004 - 04:30 PM in General Nerf

hey guys im kinda new to nerfing i had um all my life but the other day i was interesting in the modding part since im older now and i told all my friends about it. Everyone is real interested and i think its going to make the nerf community at least 20 people larger. The problem is some people dont have nerf guns and we dont have a lot of ammo. So if anyone is like selling stuff cheap in mass quanties. Even stefan darts would be great. Anyway I was wondering about some different gun things. I have a powerclip a secret shot and a the nite find gun i know find isnt right, but anyway. Im pleased with the nite gun a lot, but i want to get the range farther than and I was wondering how that rubber band meathod works. so thats my secondary, and if anyone has an idea how to make holsters please tell me. Next my primary power clip is very inacurate for me. Anyway does anyone know of a good primary rifle or such that has single shot. I was thinking maybe one of the airtechs? and maybe somehow attach a strap to it. If anyone has any of those guns they want to sell or something thatd be a lot of help, lots of questions but thanks!