New And Have Some Questions

lots of questions

4 replies to this topic

#1 yomullensup

yomullensup

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 04:30 PM

hey guys im kinda new to nerfing i had um all my life but the other day i was interesting in the modding part since im older now and i told all my friends about it. Everyone is real interested and i think its going to make the nerf community at least 20 people larger. The problem is some people dont have nerf guns and we dont have a lot of ammo. So if anyone is like selling stuff cheap in mass quanties. Even stefan darts would be great. Anyway I was wondering about some different gun things. I have a powerclip a secret shot and a the nite find gun i know find isnt right, but anyway. Im pleased with the nite gun a lot, but i want to get the range farther than and I was wondering how that rubber band meathod works. so thats my secondary, and if anyone has an idea how to make holsters please tell me. Next my primary power clip is very inacurate for me. Anyway does anyone know of a good primary rifle or such that has single shot. I was thinking maybe one of the airtechs? and maybe somehow attach a strap to it. If anyone has any of those guns they want to sell or something thatd be a lot of help, lots of questions but thanks!

#2 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:13 PM

First off, welcome to NerfHaven. There are tons of guns in the trading section that people are selling. Just browse around there. As for the rubber band mod, all you have to do is get the rubber band around the handle that you pull out and put the other end around the handle. That way when you pull it out the rubber band stretches, and you basically get the idea from there ^_^ . I don't know much about the powerclip but search around here, and you should find some good mods for it. Also you don't need to bother buying stefans, since there's an article here frome the LGLF on how to make them. If you need to know just about anything just use the search engine at the top of the page. Well that's about all I've got, so once again welcome.

PS: Also, Ebay is a great place to find guns in mass quantities cheap. I think I once saw like a pile of them for about 15 dollars.
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#3 yomullensup

yomullensup

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:29 PM

thanks a lot

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:36 PM

An Expand A Blast, BBB, a maxshot, or even a sm750 would be a good primary. But if you want to buy something newer, try to get an at2k or at3k. You might be able to find these at a toys r us but ebay has them up there now and then. Check the mods section for your nite finder and do rag's mod for it. That should up your range to about 50' flat and 70' angled.

#5 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 05:41 PM

Check out my article on Hunting for Nerf Guns and you should be able to get some guns for your group with those tactics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users