Oroku Saki's Content

There have been 411 items by Oroku Saki (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33984 Who Are All These Visiters?

Posted by Oroku Saki on 14 August 2004 - 08:48 PM in Off Topic

My theory is that it is possibly a regular user who deleted their cookies so that their parents/girlfriend/wife don't find out if they have been looking at pr0n, hence them going to the site without logging in. Or, it just may be because of random wanderers just looking at the site.

#25229 Who Hunts?

Posted by Oroku Saki on 30 April 2004 - 01:32 PM in Off Topic

I hate it when hunters are not responsible for what they shoot at. It really makes the rest of us hunters look bad. I am sorry that happened to you, Cx.

I also hunt on occasions, but not as often as I used to since I now live in the city limits. I have a 30-30 Bolt that I use to hunt deer, a .22 Lever Action for rabbit/squirrel hunting, and a 20 Gauge pump shotgun that I haven't even fired yet, even though I had it for several years now.

#140772 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by Oroku Saki on 17 February 2008 - 11:32 AM in Off Topic

Because I'm a HUGE fan of the Ninja Turtle series. Oroku Saki is the given name of one of my favorite comic-book villians, Shredder.

#47450 Why Nerf Is The Ulitimate Sport

Posted by Oroku Saki on 17 February 2005 - 10:00 PM in General Nerf

Personally, I don't mind that Nerf is a cult hobby.

Me neither. Nerfing is unique for many reasons prevously discussed, but one of my favorite reasons is its obscurity. I am not usually into mainstream sports that much, so I enjoy some of the more lesser-known pastimes, such as Nerfing. I hate comformity, and I have the weird hobbies to back it up.

#37720 Wildfire

Posted by Oroku Saki on 24 September 2004 - 01:03 AM in Modifications

I would try trimming down the poles to about 1/2" or so. Then, you could at least run Stefans, and still maintain a proper seal.

#24933 Will The Fun Last?.......

Posted by Oroku Saki on 26 April 2004 - 10:12 PM in General Nerf

Maybe not from Hasbro, but I view "Nerf" as "foam guns."

Same here.

#44577 Wooden Darts

Posted by Oroku Saki on 22 December 2004 - 11:01 PM in Homemades

That's pretty creative. They might sting a little if you get hit by them, though. I would be interested in hearing about the accuracy and ranges you could get with these darts.

#30028 Yeah, Another Modded Crossbow...

Posted by Oroku Saki on 01 July 2004 - 11:07 AM in Modifications

I guess he really wants to keep it then, and show it off to us here. Dude, any nerf gun over $80-100 is usually insane, unless the buyer is someone from Lanard.

Even though the gun looks nice and has a few sweet features, most of us think $150 is way too expensive for a Nerf gun, even for the rarer stuff.

Edit: I would make a reasonable offer of $70 to start, but looking at your previous posts, I doubt you will consider the offer, but if you are desparate for money, my offer may start to look better for you. I may even raise it a little for you to sweeten the deal.

By the way, Oompa: Your X-Bow looks sweet!

#31041 Yes. It's Just That Cool.

Posted by Oroku Saki on 13 July 2004 - 12:24 AM in Modifications

In my book, the only fugly guns are the bad-looking stock guns Hasbro puts out, or the ones that are just covered with duct or electrical tape, like my AT2k was.

#30996 Yes. It's Just That Cool.

Posted by Oroku Saki on 12 July 2004 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

Pretty....... Me likey. Did you use spraypaint, or an airbrush for the paintjob?

#22877 Your Nerf Website

Posted by Oroku Saki on 29 March 2004 - 11:38 PM in General Nerf

I am sure when Cx gets the links page up and running, there will be many of the member sites listed.

IR: Looking at Highlander's post, it seems that he is interested in seeing some of the sites that some of us created, which I think is a somewhat reasonable request. Right now, I don't have a site created yet, but I know of several sites out there.

Highlander: Have you checked out some of the links pages in some of the larger Nerf sites out there?