cooldood31's Content

There have been 102 items by cooldood31 (Search limited from 09-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12229 My Sharpshooter 2

Posted by cooldood31 on 01 November 2003 - 11:41 AM in Modifications

So the micro-stephans ar slightly bigger than nerf micros?

edit: oh, i forgot to tell you. I attached a piece from the trigger of my sm2500 becaus the little holes hold megas perfectly.

#12227 My Sharpshooter 2

Posted by cooldood31 on 01 November 2003 - 11:38 AM in Modifications

i left the top berrel normal for short range and quick reloads. I'm also gonna be carrying another weapon. And since nobody else i no has ever modded a nerf gun i have the best range out of anyone I know. So Grinchie, since you don't know what conditions I'm under, current state of my competition or anything about me cut it with the destructive critisisme. OK?

#12243 My Sharpshooter 2

Posted by cooldood31 on 01 November 2003 - 03:58 PM in Modifications

I kinda like it the way it is (a good weight and with almost a foot of pipe out the front, except the upper barrel. That I still have to get more pipe for.

#12260 My Sharpshooter 2

Posted by cooldood31 on 02 November 2003 - 12:30 PM in Modifications

just finished putting on the upper barrel. My SSII now looks so much like the shot guns from StarTrek DS9 when Sisko travelled back in time and played out the part of Gabriel Bell. Does a short or long barrel shoot farther?

#13511 Misile Launcher

Posted by cooldood31 on 01 December 2003 - 08:18 PM in Modifications

I gave my misile launcher cpvc barrels (now it shoots stefan micros) but it still lacks range. Anyone else have any mods for this gun?

#83965 Maplestory Anyone?

Posted by cooldood31 on 29 June 2006 - 11:18 AM in Off Topic

Started yesturday, it's pretty sweet. I'm a level 11 rogue (thief, whatever) on Bera. I'm using the name Blazingher0 (the 0 is a zero).

#20068 Lotr Crosbow Problem

Posted by cooldood31 on 27 February 2004 - 04:42 PM in General Nerf

I managed to fix it yesterday using superglue and a bit of hot glue. May this be a lesson to all out there: get a maxshot not a lotr x-bow (unless you're Canadian). And as for those who didn't get the joke, you're, well, just plain stupid. Now shut up or I'll send my army of killer mushrooms after you.

#19601 Lotr Crosbow Problem

Posted by cooldood31 on 23 February 2004 - 03:46 PM in General Nerf

stopped makign them eh? I guess that's to bad, aren't there any other single barrel cocking rifles out there?

#19599 Lotr Crosbow Problem

Posted by cooldood31 on 23 February 2004 - 03:23 PM in General Nerf

I'm gonna use goop, but if that doesn't work, I guess that's too bad. Lucky Americans get Maxshots...

#19525 Lotr Crosbow Problem

Posted by cooldood31 on 22 February 2004 - 05:10 PM in General Nerf

I was sitting in my back yard, shooting at squirrels when suddenly the range of my lotr crossbow was cut by half, and 1 of the pieces of the surgical tube (heavy duty elastic stuff) was sticking out the hole in the side! It hadn't ripped but only came undone. Anyone else had this problem? I'm probably just gonna goop or crazy glue it back to the way it's supposed to be, but it will come undone again. It's the lawn gnome mofia, they cursed my gun! their out to get me! "Why?" you ask, their in league with the nut-munchers that people call squirrels! But they'll never get me alive! NEVER! NEV... *scream cut short as lawn gnome wallops him in back of head and his limp body is carried off by a team of squirrel-ninjas

#15885 Lord Of The Rings Iii

Posted by cooldood31 on 06 January 2004 - 07:26 PM in Off Topic

:lol: That is funny :lol:

#15643 Jet Squadron

Posted by cooldood31 on 03 January 2004 - 11:04 PM in General Nerf

Get it, if you don't mind the oddly shaped handle and massive kick. Bad for losers, good for shotgunners (I load it with quite a few 1/2" darts).

#19240 Im Done Nerfing :(

Posted by cooldood31 on 17 February 2004 - 06:14 PM in Off Topic

I got shot in the eye once, from 10 feet, with a cpvc'd at3k (and a stefan). It stung, a lot, and after I stopped rolling around in pain, I got up and washed it out. It hurt for 10 minutes but I wore eyewear while I nerfed from then on. Tell your friend he's a moron. Tell his brother to get well soon.

#20071 I Need Help With Darts

Posted by cooldood31 on 27 February 2004 - 04:58 PM in General Nerf

I make mine about 2 inches long and use airgun pellets for weights (1 for pistols, 2 for higher power weapons) For some strange reason my darts work better without a hole in the back.

#12149 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 30 October 2003 - 04:19 PM in Modifications

Yea i think im gonna buy an AT2K and single barrel crayola/pvc mod it. And what about my sharp shooter 2? is the crayola/pvc mod any good? I want to shoot micos and megas from it but not power it up to much for close range or indoor use

#15905 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 06 January 2004 - 09:38 PM in General Nerf

Someone just delete him. Quickly. For his own safety.

#12155 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 30 October 2003 - 06:37 PM in Modifications

Too late. It was thrown out years ago! :unsure: wish I knew more about nerf then. But anybody now if the crayola and pvc sharpshooter 2 mod is any good?

edit: and about the AT2K, does it shoot farther with the brass or the pvc mod

#15894 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 06 January 2004 - 09:10 PM in General Nerf

No, really?

Quote:
you're a "pirate"? What kind of a "pirate" are you? Are you a male genital "pirate"? Because if that's the case, stay away from me or I'll sodomize you with a fucking tire iron

And that is funny, and I bet he is.

#12163 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 30 October 2003 - 08:33 PM in Modifications

i do take care of them: yhe trigger mechanism wore down on the 2500, the tubes on the cheap misile launcher were as weak as straws, and i still hate my friend's brother for breaking my crossbow :angry:

#12111 I Need Help

Posted by cooldood31 on 29 October 2003 - 08:27 PM in Modifications

i kinda need help with my nerfing. i started out with a sharpshooter 2, then i bought a crossbow at a garage sale for 2 buck (and loved it like hell). My friend's brother broke within a month. i also got a quad misile launcher and a supermaxx 3000. They both broke. So i'm left with my ss2 (i made it shoot micro's by wrapping tape arround 2 crayola barrels and stuffing them in the normal barrels).

I just wanna know which gun i should buy next, and if the crayola and pvc mod for the ss2 is any good (because i want to be able to shoot both micros and megas from my ss2).

#94495 Holiday Raffle

Posted by cooldood31 on 15 November 2006 - 03:49 PM in General Nerf

#14143 High Rof Tactics?

Posted by cooldood31 on 11 December 2003 - 08:34 PM in General Nerf

I double load my cpvc'd misile storm and it dishes out great cover-fire, as soon as i pull it out, even those who know they're out of range take cover.

#14141 Hey Hey

Posted by cooldood31 on 11 December 2003 - 08:29 PM in General Nerf

Copper sucks. Try 1/2" cpvc, I used that on practicly all my guns and it works great (it's cheap to).

#13058 Help Me!

Posted by cooldood31 on 20 November 2003 - 04:47 PM in General Nerf

First of all, learn how to spell. Second, you don't need support, just cash. Third, your not alone, my parents said i'll be lucky if I get 2 things off the internet in a year!

(nerf guns are ussually found at toys r us or walmart)

#73203 Hasbro Press Release 2-9-06

Posted by cooldood31 on 15 February 2006 - 05:18 PM in General Nerf

The magstrike sounds interesting. I'm betting it's just a remoddled powerclip, but it might just be another multishot spring. The CS6 is probably going to be way underpowered, but I'm betting that the shell will be awesome for intigrations. As for the "scope" and stock, well, that's what dremels are for.

#15224 Good Find

Posted by cooldood31 on 29 December 2003 - 11:04 AM in General Nerf

What city?!?!?!?!?!? What street?!?!?!?! I wanna get my hands on a couple! YAY!!! Max Shots! :D

#15235 Good Find

Posted by cooldood31 on 29 December 2003 - 02:35 PM in General Nerf

Sure, sell a great gun in the states and onthe other bloomin' side of the continetnt!!!

#15034 Get Anything Good For Xmas

Posted by cooldood31 on 25 December 2003 - 02:44 PM in Off Topic

I'm back (I needed to talk to some real nerfers) even though I said I waouldn't be. Sorry about the cracks about USA, it's a great place.

Anyways, I got a lotr crossbow, The Two towers extended DVD and other cool stuff.

#20756 Funny Video

Posted by cooldood31 on 05 March 2004 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

I say funny. And it was a dictionary, not a text book.

#33242 Forgive My Noobness

Posted by cooldood31 on 05 August 2004 - 09:03 PM in Modifications

If the barrel is attached to theplunger, hacksaw it off 1/4" away from the plunger in it's uncocked position and glue/ epoxy/ duct-tape a barrel in place. Internals pics?

#71992 First Attempt At A Homebrew Gun

Posted by cooldood31 on 31 January 2006 - 01:23 PM in Homemades

Sweet homemade, Carbon. If you manage to get the thing working more efficiantly, I might make one myself (it would be my first homemade). It reminds me a bit of a sten (british submachine gun from ww2). Good luck with the changes, and I hope you find a good name for it.

#72020 First Attempt At A Homebrew Gun

Posted by cooldood31 on 31 January 2006 - 07:00 PM in Homemades

Carbon, simplicity is half the reason I thought of a sten. Speaking of mass production, once the SNAP mk.2 is out, if it's shooting better (80 feet would be a good goal to shoot for) could you put the instructions out online, that would be awesome. I could easily see these things becoming the backbone of my arsenal.

A neat idea to do (once the instructions are out) is to have people pm you when they finish one, and you could keep track of the number of SNAPs produced in your sig. It would be interesting to see how many people start making these.

Once you have the basic SNAP shooting at a slightly higher range, another idea would be to try making some with turreted barrels (like an airtech 2000), or a bolt action clip (I think it's Ompa or Pineapple that makes these), of course you'd make the clip feed horizontaly right?

#72095 First Attempt At A Homebrew Gun

Posted by cooldood31 on 01 February 2006 - 11:11 PM in Homemades

The long barrel might be what is causing lack of range. A plunger that size should be giving a lot more power. By the way, what are you weighting your darts with? It might also be just because your darts are too wide for the barrel. Once you find better fbr, could you try range testing again and see what you get. I'm sure the ranges will go up.

#72169 First Attempt At A Homebrew Gun

Posted by cooldood31 on 02 February 2006 - 09:51 PM in Homemades

That is one of the few Nerf guns I like the black paintjob on. Good job. I also like the fake clip, but just out of curiosity why didn't you put it directly left if you're going for the sten look? Anyways once you get the ranges with stefans, I might make a pair so I can dual wield them (has anyone here played the singapore sling level of Medal of Honour: Rising Sun? Sweet cutscene...).

#57512 Eat It

Posted by cooldood31 on 14 June 2005 - 02:18 PM in Off Topic

Cool! I didn't know many other people here read those. Cool that you won. You're obviously not that bad of an artist if you got your comic on there.

#94199 Dartsmithing Tips Archive

Posted by cooldood31 on 11 November 2006 - 09:39 PM in Darts and Barrels

"Is it possible to buy foam backer rod from a store, and if so, where would you look to buy it?
Since I live in Canada, I don't have an Ace Hardware or Lowes near me."-Croc

I live in Canada also. I've been able to find 1/2" foam backer rod in the weather stripping sections at Canadian Tire, Rona, and the Building Box.

#13370 Crayola Markers

Posted by cooldood31 on 28 November 2003 - 10:02 PM in Modifications

Just buy some 1/2" cpvc pipe. It's really cheap (under 5$) and works well with micro stefans. That's how I did mine and it stings for 5 minutes if you shoot yourself at 3". My parents won't let me shoot my sibling because it "might hurt them too much".

#12203 Costs

Posted by cooldood31 on 31 October 2003 - 03:45 PM in General Nerf

Cuz im lazy. Simple enough for you? anybody know the prices?

#12207 Costs

Posted by cooldood31 on 31 October 2003 - 04:48 PM in General Nerf

Try to put in a bit of sarcasm...
right after i typed that i went and searched for prices, OK? I think you, um, people, who are arround here take things a bit seriously. HOLY CRAP EASE UP!

#12199 Costs

Posted by cooldood31 on 31 October 2003 - 03:01 PM in General Nerf

I'm kinda new to nerfing (in the serious sense, if that's possible) so before i go off and beg my parents to take me to Wal Mart or Toys R Us i'd like to know the prices of the AT1K, AT2K, and AT3k in Canadian dollars. I dont want to go only to find out that i don't have enough money (I have a very tight "budget") so please help me out.