SonReeceSonJensen's Content

There have been 624 items by SonReeceSonJensen (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#230137 (not So) Epic Fail!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 14 May 2009 - 11:56 AM in Homemades

not "Effeminate" at all...

Getting more Effeminate by the post, it seems!

Slug/VACC/OMC/Talio, please put a bullet in this disaster.

#230132 (not So) Epic Fail!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 14 May 2009 - 10:31 AM in Homemades

This entire post is an Effeminate failure, and so is your mom... Jayy Kayyy

Worst/lamest response ever.

Before any further douchebaggery ensues let me cut off the usual post-whore responses:
-Ranges are not BS but the idea itself sure is
-Yes, I used the search function
-TOTALLY aware it is not war worthy, was never meant to be

#230125 (not So) Epic Fail!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 14 May 2009 - 07:45 AM in Homemades

So I tried to carve a shell for my 4B out of one of the 30 million stress balls floating around the office and I came up with this sorry pile.

Range: blows, maybe 5’ if I swing the barrel hard enough.

It has ONE positive application: very effective at making a lob-shot into an immediate adjacent cube.

Posted Image

This is my shame: let’s see yours. I’d love to see some of the total crap that has been generated by this glorious pass time.

#229969 Nerf Office Antics

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 13 May 2009 - 09:26 AM in General Nerf

Ok, so everyone in my office is armed except one guy and he takes a tagger to the eyeball from this puppy.

He is built like Triple H, so add that to the silent anger that was just dripping off him made the rest of the day more than a little uncomfortable.

Then I accidentally shot our 60 year old admin in the side of the head. AWESOME day!

Point of the thread: let's hear Nerf related antics, follies, and Effeminate fails in the workplace.

#229940 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 12 May 2009 - 10:37 PM in Modifications

Man I love this blaster! A plugged Sonic Bazooka with a tri-barrel attachment in my ‘team colors’ (someday, I swear, I will have a team).

Ranges: used only in the office so far, 7 pumps puts three stock micros against a wall 40’ with little arc. 18 pumps put a hole in a map pinned to the wall with two whistlers and a tagger.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"singled"

Posted Image

#229938 Tsunami Scattergun + Nightfinter

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 12 May 2009 - 10:28 PM in Modifications

Kind of reminds me of the gun Nemesis had in Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse, with the big part underneath. Add a digital counter that goes up to 1 and it is an exact replica :P

#229563 Tsunami Scattergun + Nightfinter

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 11 May 2009 - 01:27 PM in Modifications

Excellent, more multi-function weapons! I would think the decent range and ROF of the NF combined with having a 7 shot burst at the ready would make for a good primary.

Points for diversity. And putting the little guy on top, as it were.

#229492 A Modified Maverick For My Son

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 10 May 2009 - 09:22 PM in Modifications

Hella, another Nerfer with kids!

There is a lot of talk about spring replacement but barrel replacement will be key because there is not a very good seal between the components of the barrel mechanism. There are writes ups for that as well.

If your son is doing mods like the roulette barrel, maybe you should consider getting him a set of tools so you two can mod together.

#229489 Longshot With Pas

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 10 May 2009 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

Nothing to add to the legality issue so I’ll hop back on topic.

I’m a fan. I like it when guns have two different modes of fire instead of just adding on another shot: points for diversity.

And excessive size, points for that.

#228766 Ls Scope + Action Cam

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 07 May 2009 - 10:22 AM in Modifications

I want to see videos of just direct hits strung together in rapid succession. The FPS view would make it pretty BA.

#228497 May Minnesota Nerf Outting

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 06 May 2009 - 09:59 AM in Nerf Wars

F, F, F! My cousin just planned a baby shower on the 16th :)

At least now I will have time to make an actual primary instead of settling for the grand scheme of duel sawed-off Double Shots…

#228494 Unicorn Gun

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 06 May 2009 - 08:37 AM in Modifications

Say Cheez, could you post one more wide-shot pic? I don't think I'm fully appreciating the majesty of this beast through the small close-up pics.

I'm also a fan of 'melee' attachments, perhaps a FFX2-style quadracorn gun is in order...

#227116 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 29 April 2009 - 04:53 PM in Modifications

My first commissioned work! This beast hits walls 50' away with no arc.

Posted Image

Mods:
Ace spring added
AR's removed
Brass barrel
Plunger tube and barrel system super glued and Gooped
Teflon tape on plunger head for stronger seal
Added springs to catch mechanism

Payment for said work :D

Posted Image

#227114 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 29 April 2009 - 04:47 PM in Modifications

Pinky: another terror of the office

Posted Image

#227112 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 29 April 2009 - 04:43 PM in Modifications

Here is my Eliminator in my “team colors.” I suppose it will mean more when I have, say, more than one blaster painted up. I can hit everyone on my office (40” in any given direction) with this bad boy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I added this ceiling hook for NF-style cocking.

Posted Image

#225299 Need Help With Modding A Tek 6

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 23 April 2009 - 03:37 PM in Modifications

I will back up that plugging the small hole with your finger and blowing down the barrel is a good way to see if you made a tight seal.

Another reason all turret guns have inconsistency and lower ranges than singles is that any misalignment of the turret and the air out-put hole causes major fault in the range. The solution: cock the gun and align, by hand, the turret directly over the out-put hole and fire. This will tell you if the problem is the internals or the barrels.

I have busted my balls the last few weeks trying to get a Tek 10 not to suck, so I feel your pain.

#223566 Just Another Mod~

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 14 April 2009 - 12:45 PM in Modifications

Very sweet, I like that you went a bit outside the norm and used both foam dart and non-foam dart toys for this.

And the core shell (11th pic down) looks really cool; I would love to have some of those to throw my leftover spring and plunger tubes into.

#222829 May Minnesota Nerf Outting

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 10 April 2009 - 03:06 PM in Nerf Wars

I’m in, pending hospitalization. 1st Nerf War!

#222826 N-strike Recon Red Dot Scope-with A Rogue Twist!

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 10 April 2009 - 02:12 PM in Modifications

In your new iterations you should make a 2 or 3 barrel mod, and have a few at the ready for any situation.

Or get a Vulcan and just put three on it.

#222635 Nerfing In The Office

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 09 April 2009 - 03:07 PM in General Nerf

JUST CONFIRMED: 3 of 5 darts from the Vulcan can make it WELL over my cube wall! I just got rained on by a full belt of whistlers.

#222579 Nerfing In The Office

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 09 April 2009 - 08:27 AM in General Nerf

So, since when did the American work place turn into such mayhem? Do you guys actually do any work, or do you get paid to shoot foam shit at people? I'm working there if its the latter.

Oh, we work our balls/girl parts off. Popping off a few rounds between phone calls and emails is all we have since our firewall makes Hitler look lenient.

Every so often after 3:30 or 4:00 total unorganized and factionless war breaks out and it is glorious.

#222545 Nerfing In The Office

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 April 2009 - 10:15 PM in General Nerf

Does the dude with the Vulcan/ls/tek 10 volly his Vulcan at 12-17? Looks like he doesn't have anybody else to shoot at.

The Vulcan mostly annoys the crap out of us when we are on the phone, but 28 takes frequent volleys to the back of the head.

One other fun point: The Boss is in 18 and she is totally unarmed. She is, however, very accepting of the constant stream of whistlers flying over her.

#222525 Nerfing In The Office

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 April 2009 - 09:30 PM in General Nerf

Ill bet you shoot the guy in #13 allot, being right across from you and all. Looks like a heck of a lot of fun!

Yeah, that is where the “new girl" sits so she getting hit left right and sideways. She just passed the 3 month mark so I made her a modded Eliminator with a neon pink cocking slider to match everything else on her desk.

The cube walls are about 5’ high so banking them off the ceiling into peoples’ coffee is buckets of fun.

#222416 Nerfing In The Office

Posted by SonReeceSonJensen on 08 April 2009 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

I work in a small cube farm and most of us spend all day on the phone so there is opportunity to shoot each other about every 15 seconds.

I wanted to know who else has Nerf-laden offices or what else people keep at there desks while slaving for The Man in corporate America.

Here is the floor plan with pics of who has what. The place is 80’ wall to wall with 12’ ceilings.

Posted Image

Modded arms
-6 Eliminators, AR’s removed, barrels brassed
-Tek 10: brassed, spring replaced
-Recon, AR removed
-Double Shot, sawed off, modded shells

Stock Arms
-LS
-Vulcan
-Tek 6

Ammo
-whistlers, stock micros, 1” stephens, taggers, and off-brand micros