Muttonchops's Content

There have been 132 items by Muttonchops (Search limited from 21-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#311413 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by Muttonchops on 17 February 2012 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey, BPSO, team pistols? I'll duel-wield, 'splat in one hand, booze in the other. It will be awesome.

Powerclip elevator ambush?

#311515 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by Muttonchops on 19 February 2012 - 10:24 PM in Nerf Wars

So, recap time is it? Fine.

First off, I think most of the NIC needs to have a recap on what a barrel tap is. Its not a bayonet. Its not a 'knife.' Its saving someone the pain of being shot point blank, and yourself the embarrassment of missing point black. Jabbing wildly around corners with shitty PVC barrels is not really 'tapping.' The breaker of this rule, I was sorely tempted to kick you in the junk. Sorely.

Overall, it was a fun war. I liked getting back to my close range roots. I'd like to thank the LGLF, especially Jlego, Gears, and Cranky, Langley, Mrs Langley, Bizzaro Langley, Kid Langley, Earth 1 Langley, Yelgnal, and the ever present all-Langley for hosting this war. It was a phenomenal time gentlemen, thank you for putting forward the effort and time to arrange this war.

Other then that, if you didn't go to 'lunch,' I dont care about you. Except Clownie. I still don't care, but he can keep the avatar. He's a fun target to shoot at, and a decent sense of humor to boot.

Nerf on or fuck off

#311355 Grid Code Indoor Nerf War in PA

Posted by Muttonchops on 17 February 2012 - 10:43 AM in Nerf Wars

I really wanted to post the "Mars, bringer of war" link here, but if we have new people attending, I don't want to give them false impressions.

Just a note that I will be there, and singing it the entire way up, and plan on spending the day with the pistol splat, the recon, and at least one flask.

That is all.

#331647 Apocalypse 2013

Posted by Muttonchops on 07 July 2013 - 02:18 PM in Nerf Wars

Its expected, but yeah, I'll be in attendance.

#332734 Apocalypse 2013

Posted by Muttonchops on 06 August 2013 - 07:46 AM in Nerf Wars

Most of what I have to say has been said before, but one thing can't be over stated: This war would not have happened without Langely. We all owe him thanks for putting together a great war, as well as providing the extras, like the water and awesome bandanas.

+Actually nerfing. Its been too damn long.
+Demolishing the other team during the first set of freeze tag. Go Orange!
+Seeing Langely's dumbfounded face when I burst out of the trees with a full-auto stock nerf gun. Rapidstrike, Bitches!
+Phenominal arced shots during Freeze Tag from Numa. Turned the games around.
+Tommy the Bull - Don't underestimate this little dude. He'll tear you a new sphincter
+The one gun that broke was fixed mid-war. By me! Holy crap, I didn't expect that.
+Ug rocking my crossbow.

And of course, the biggest awesome part was afterwards. As per the usual, again, thanks to Langely for letting us demolish his wonderful abode, and for all the Ohioians/Sex Dwarfs/LGLF/Mongols/Asians that came by.

Hoo Rah.

#301392 Apoc Round Schedule and Sign Up

Posted by Muttonchops on 12 July 2011 - 10:18 AM in Nerf Wars

1 - Deathmatch
2 - Deathmatch
3 - Deathmatch
4 - Deathmatch
5 - Deathmatch
6 - Deathmatch
7 - 4 Team Deathmatch / Clan War
8 - Deathmatch
9 - Deathmatch

The way East Coast is meant to be played

#288258 Talio's War

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 November 2010 - 07:40 AM in Nerf Wars

Aaaaaand just found out this morning that I have a field trip on Saturday. Seriously, field trips have only been on days that I wanted to nerf. Ah well, its technically the 'Make-up' trip for the one I missed on the 23rd.

#236111 Pano, Pennsylvania Nerf Outing

Posted by Muttonchops on 13 June 2009 - 09:11 PM in Nerf Wars

That was an awesome war, easily my favorite so far.

The major highlights of this war:

Multiple times killing everyone on the opposing team in a manner of seconds
Winning several 1v1 face-offs vs a xbow
Beating a Doomsayer, courtesy of an intervening tree
Giant slip and slide hill
Stealing Ice's xbow and running away with it when I ran out of ammo
Solid, well balanced rounds all day long
No real douchebaggery - people were civil
Taking a giant dump at the wedding reception building
Using Talio as cover
Thats what she said
Getting destroyed in our attempt at AgroCrag

Seriously, it was a great day. People got along well, disputes were settled in a manner of minutes as opposed to yelling for hours. Horse tranquilizers and amphetamines are delicious. The differing areas were nice; hills, forests, open fields, and playgrounds. Gears, did the video work out or did it get deleted?

-Muttonchops

#247945 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 21 August 2009 - 08:51 AM in Nerf Wars

First, Taquito Supreme, I am going to be stealing that raider clip.

Second, if you vag out of this war *cough*gears*cough* then you are a gay.

Third, can somebody bring gun lube? After telling people how awesome my normal shit is, I can't find the normal microscope grease I use. Damn people cleaning up the lab. Regardless, I need some for the turret on my quadshot, so if you can bring some, much obliged.

-Muttonchops

#247950 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 21 August 2009 - 09:35 AM in Nerf Wars

A good nerf gun is like a good woman; no lube should be required.

Nah, a good women is like an after dinner scotch; aged 12 years and mixed up with coke

#248332 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 23 August 2009 - 08:12 PM in Nerf Wars

We came, we saw, we nerfed, and we got trashed afterward. A success if I ever saw one.

-Nerfing in the rain wasn't terrible; it only shat rain for the hay bail rounds
-Able to rock the NWS jacket for a bit
-Getting some decent hits in the pistol rounds
-Trying out Jlego's xbow
"He's confused! He doesn't know what to do with range!"
-Using BPSO's 1500 for a full round, interesting
-TED and VACC actually showed up
-Seeing TED run and getting 3 hits in a row on VACC
-Using Taquito as a meat shield
-Seeing WangSoup getting yelled at by some douchy old man before the war even started
-Kinda using the quadshot for a couple rounds before it shat the bed and an o-ring got busted off
-Drinking about a galleon of yeungling at the bar and house afterwards
-A delicious shot of Tabasco sauce
-Seeing a turtle eating a giant dead fish

#247406 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 17 August 2009 - 08:25 PM in Nerf Wars

<-Can't bar.

Who said you were invited, young 'un?

Seriously, I'm game for whatever as long as copious amounts of alcohol are quaffed.

#248045 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 21 August 2009 - 09:57 PM in Nerf Wars

I decided to play Edward 40 hands, bad choice. I'll be there tomorrow regardless. The rain will only make me better close range. And the quadshot is kinda working

#245407 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 04 August 2009 - 02:37 AM in Nerf Wars

I will be able to attend, if only for a little while. School is starting that following Monday, and the Fraternity will be needing me for an on-campus BBQ in the afternoon. I am going to try to push back the time to 5 or later, so I can get at least 4 solid hours in.

#247308 Gnomefest 09

Posted by Muttonchops on 16 August 2009 - 10:10 PM in Nerf Wars

So, a bit of an update. My fraternal duties got moved to friday night, so I'll be ready to rock gnomefest and kick some ass afterward. Hoo Rah.

-'Chops

#217217 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 09 March 2009 - 08:33 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm game, I just need to hope I can snag a brother's car (or just make a pledge drive me).

Also, Im game for a war on the 28th or early April. I cant make the NJ one on late April, Ive got a big rugby game that Saturday.

With the PETG I got from split, hopefully Ill be able to get some decent hits off the BBB, instead of relying on taps and the recon.

-Deamonn

#218011 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 15 March 2009 - 07:08 AM in Nerf Wars

Its a shot in the dark, but one of my roommates just broke one of my primaries (A BBB). Im gonna try to repair it, but will anyone else have an extra primary they are willing to lend to me?

I don't want the guy I'm bringing to break anyone elses shit, so he is using my back-up.

-Deamonn

#218148 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 15 March 2009 - 08:03 PM in Nerf Wars

A solid war all around. I really enjoyed myself, even if I was only there for about 3 hours.

Major Highlights:

-Chasing after Langly, not having time to reload the BBB, and throwing a pocket full of darts at him
-Winning the gunslinger round with full hits
-Cragging it up, landing a shot ONTOP of Spartan's hair

The recon is quite underrated, time and time again I get a majority of my kills from it.

Hoo rah, lets get PAW 5 up and going.

-Deamonn/Muttonchops

#217601 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 12 March 2009 - 10:25 AM in Nerf Wars

Ok, so what is the final plan? Still 15th from 10 until late, correct?

I can only stay until 4, but it should still be enough time to nerf

-Deamonn

#217896 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 13 March 2009 - 10:35 PM in Nerf Wars

I am now a Definite for Sunday, and will be bringing along one additional nerfer. Small war or big war, lets just go.

-Deamonn

#217219 Pa War 4

Posted by Muttonchops on 09 March 2009 - 08:34 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm game, I just need to hope I can snag a brother's car (or just make a pledge drive me).

Also, Im game for a war on the 28th or early April. I cant make the NJ one on late April, Ive got a big rugby game that Saturday.

With the PETG I got from split, hopefully Ill be able to get some decent hits off the BBB, instead of relying on taps and the recon.

-Deamonn

#269540 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 18 March 2010 - 05:47 PM in Nerf Wars

You have the LGLF rolling in.

Myself
Split
JLego
Langley

Got my xbow couplered and ready to go

#263878 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 31 January 2010 - 09:31 AM in Nerf Wars

While I don't have an un-modded recon, I do have a stock Raider and the associated darts I'll be schlepping along. Also, all stock sounds awesome. Looking forward to this even more.

#254599 Pa War 8

Posted by Muttonchops on 26 October 2009 - 02:03 PM in Nerf Wars

General Recap and Highlights:

Showing up at a war I wasn't even planning on going to and having an awesome time
Borrowing assorted guns and darts for the first few rounds
My quadshot with crappy pvc barrels and taggers getting the same range as Ice's
Really intense Zombie round
Shooting the shit with BPSO and Gears
Getting a stealthy nut-shot while creeping through the woods
Fucking maximizer. Seriously DX, I think you got the most hits on me all day soley because of range
No real douchebaggery is a plus
Gears admitting he was planning on seeing the Jonas Brothers

#262373 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 19 January 2010 - 01:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I should be able to make it. The only possible conflict is Anniversary with the GF earlier in the week, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

Also, is this going to be a strictly mega war or are certain stock darts (streamlines) going to be allowed? Either way, looking forward to it.

-Chops

#254633 Pa War 8

Posted by Muttonchops on 26 October 2009 - 07:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Its best not to dwell on that

#263424 March Meltdown 2010

Posted by Muttonchops on 27 January 2010 - 04:52 PM in Nerf Wars

My concern regarding certain stock darts is that I would like to use the recon, but I don't think many people have modded them to fire megas...

Regardless, if that is the rule of the war, so be it. I'll try to have something ready.

#324197 Philadelphia Winter Nerf War Dec 22nd DATE CHANGED TO DEC 22nd!

Posted by Muttonchops on 06 December 2012 - 10:25 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll prob be there, at least for a portion. Trying to balance between two holiday parties

#280879 The Next Pa War

Posted by Muttonchops on 21 July 2010 - 02:19 PM in Nerf Wars

The only possible dates for me are the 21st and 28th. Or their respective Sundays, I would not mind that.

As I no longer have a car, the only warsite I can really make is Hilltop by bike, and even that is a pain.

Regarding another site, I looked into Ashbridge and Rosemont Parks in Bryn Mawr. They seem pretty good, large varied parks, but they are closer to a main road and I have no idea what kind of congestion they would get on a Saturday afternoon in August

Google Maps Location

#313459 Philly Area April Nerf War

Posted by Muttonchops on 24 March 2012 - 09:07 AM in Nerf Wars

v 2.0 Reflex / UMB. I plugged the pump, expanded the tank with a Sten style foregrip, added some shell strength and chopped down the pump handle.

Normal East Coast Rules (Final decision up to host, of course)
Air guns that fire anything larger then a mega must have working OPRVs
Air guns that fire anything larger then a mega can not have tank expansions

Now, some people are more anal about these rules then others. Vacc would likely beat you over the head with that monstrosity, and then suplex you. Koree may allow it. Range test it and check it out at the war-site before use.

Also, April 28th is a little ways away, but I believe I should be able to attend. I'll see you all there.

#322817 DCNF#6

Posted by Muttonchops on 20 October 2012 - 09:13 AM in Nerf Wars

Uh, I'll be there. Realized I never posted.

#315079 Philly Area April Nerf War

Posted by Muttonchops on 02 May 2012 - 07:33 AM in Nerf Wars

I'd like to say Thank You to Koree, that was a solid way to start of the outdoor nerfing this year.

Overall, I was quite impressed with the skill level on the field. Made things an actual challenge, and thats good. Well done all

#323044 DCNF#6

Posted by Muttonchops on 25 October 2012 - 05:42 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I hate doing this, but balls. Of the 5 other people I was planning on coming down with, every single other one has backed out of the war. As such, I will not be in attendance, for I do not feel like driving six hours solo in a day. That is all.

#240648 A Nj Nib War, By Split

Posted by Muttonchops on 07 July 2009 - 01:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Two questions regarding what can/can't be brought:

1) I am guessing that no RSCB / Breach's can be brought, even though they are not part of the gun per say
I understand that they could be made on site, but I prefer to have glue well cured

2) What about the legality of bringing a 2k/firefly turret for integration into a different gun? Is that a 'part' or would we have to bring the whole gun NIB and go from there?

Regardless, this should be a fun war and I'm looking forward to it.

-Muttonchops

#241243 A Nj Nib War, By Split

Posted by Muttonchops on 10 July 2009 - 09:34 AM in Nerf Wars

Ill be bringing a pair of PVC pipe cutters and a hack saw for general use. If anyone else needs a random tool, I can prob help you if you give me a heads up.

-Muttonchops

#241392 A Nj Nib War, By Split

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 July 2009 - 01:03 AM in Nerf Wars

My good friend Mr. Rolling Rock decided to keep me company, and as such may not be there early. However, I will be bringing with me a set of PVC cutters, Hacksaw, Teflon tape and e-tape. Shall be a good time.

-Chops

#241547 A Nj Nib War, By Split

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 July 2009 - 09:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Did not even know I had done this to myself until my girlfriend pointed it out

Posted Image

Thats a badge of honor from an awesome nerf war.

#241545 A Nj Nib War, By Split

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 July 2009 - 09:38 PM in Nerf Wars

That was a seriously awesome war, and I had a lot of fun. Im finding all kinds of scratches and bruises from when i said fuck trees, and I couldn't be happier.

My two guns of the day were a recon (of course) and a Big Blast with an RSCB clip. The recon was simple, AR and hole covered up. Big Blast was RSCB'ed. I was actually kinda dissapointed in the recon performance; I only had a single clip to start and spend most of the time counting shots. For now on, I need to make sure I carry extra clips. The BB worked surprisingly well, and it was the first time I've ever used and or made a clip.

Highlights of the war:

Showing up late after nuking a McDonalds bathroom and then fixing my car
Getting Split through the jungle gym bars with the BB
Sneaking up on half the opposing team and tapping them out
That fucking cross gym shot from BPSO. Ass.
STRONGARM
"OW! Goddamnit my ear!"
1v1 duels against Spartan. Manta + Recon = Winuu
Not eating all day until diner at 6

Seriously, it was a great war, and I look forwards to seeing most of you guys next weekend at the PA war

#315542 NJFW6

Posted by Muttonchops on 11 May 2012 - 03:51 AM in Nerf Wars

I will actually be able to make this war, at least for the morning portion. It will be time to test out a new project...

Also, I may have a couple hundred feet of beige lying around, I'll bring some by, and we can discuss logistics

#266574 Gears' Smedley Park Skirmish

Posted by Muttonchops on 23 February 2010 - 03:31 PM in Nerf Wars

I can not make the weekend before for sure, and can only make a couple hours of weekend option #2. However, should it be on the 27th, I will at least show up for a lil