esCassets's Content

There have been 19 items by esCassets (Search limited from 21-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#237014 My Buzz Bee Blast Bazooka

Posted by esCassets on 17 June 2009 - 08:20 PM in Modifications

Ok Im sorry if I dissapointed you.

#237011 My Buzz Bee Blast Bazooka

Posted by esCassets on 17 June 2009 - 08:15 PM in Modifications

Hey guys,

Today i got my second buzz bee blast bazooka and i absolutely love it! I got it at target for 10$ it easily hit's 100' flat. Xbox180 and I did the barel replacement in under an hour and then painted it which took about another 2 or 3 hours. The ranges that we got were around 105' flat and 115' angled. Here are some Pictures.

Thanks,
EsCassets

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#211613 Northern Virginia War

Posted by esCassets on 11 February 2009 - 09:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Well i have a park about 1/2 mile away from my house theres a big feild and the park is huge and theres plenty of room and woods around there so we can use it as a back up if u guys want. I will get pictures up tomorrow.

#211455 Northern Virginia War

Posted by esCassets on 11 February 2009 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

EDIT: The war has been confirmed. It is June 20. The exact location has to be finalized. My primary location, and my back-up location are about 5 minutes away from each other.

The date I'm trying to get is Saturday, June 20. Here is the address of the place.
21393 Potomac View Road, Sterling VA 20164.

Before anyone starts to wonder, I do have a pretty good location picked out. The only problem is that I need to reserve the outside of the place. The place I have in mind is just off US Route 7. About 1hr and 20 from Liberty Mountain in southern Pennsylvania. It is in Sterling VA. I'll have pictures up of the place as soon as I can go take some. It has a decent size field. It is a church that used to be home to a school. The school combined with another school, and moved to the other school's building. The church now has a soccer field, 2 playgrounds, 2 big parking lots, a big hill, and some portable rooms that we can have the war around. Again I'll have pictures up as soon as possible. There are a few people that have agreed to come.

Defintate Roster: 10
M14 +1-2
LongShotSn1per(FU)
Bigjuevos(FU)
Galaxy613
Groove
Xbox180
Escassets
Dizzyduck

Maybes: 1
DJ Mashbot

I'll get more up on the rules and such when I get the location confirmed.

Questions? Comments? Any other information, please feal free to post.

im in with xbox180

#210613 Ranges On A Petg Bbb

Posted by esCassets on 08 February 2009 - 08:35 PM in Modifications

Don't you have another fucking topic? No need for another one.

why did u read it then?

#210607 Ranges On A Petg Bbb

Posted by esCassets on 08 February 2009 - 08:22 PM in Modifications

How far do you think the ranges would be if i petg'ed a bbb as a barrel replacement?

#210524 Petg Mod For The Bbb?

Posted by esCassets on 08 February 2009 - 04:36 PM in Modifications

Yeah, the hot glue, especially on a high heat setting, will probably warp the petg, but only at the bottom. Maybe you could just add a piece of 1/2in PVC around the bottom of the petg before you add hot glue.
[/quote]

Yeah thats what i was going to plan to do.

#210522 Petg Mod For The Bbb?

Posted by esCassets on 08 February 2009 - 04:27 PM in Modifications

Yes, just be careful with the hot glue, the heat can damage the PETG. And maybe you can add a breech.

Ok thanks

#210519 Petg Mod For The Bbb?

Posted by esCassets on 08 February 2009 - 04:22 PM in Modifications

Hey guys me and xbox180 are talking about doing a remake to the Josey's big bad and sexy mod. Instead of replacing the barrel with cpvc we were gonna try to replace the barrel with some petg. Do any of you guys think it would work?

#200522 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 02 January 2009 - 12:02 PM in Modifications

There's no way to get a NF to cock with three springs in it. Because they're all the same diameter, they compress on each other, making their total compressed length three times as long as a single spring. I couldn't fit two NF springs in.

I'm calling bullshit. The way to add springs is to layer them, so they're all on different circumferences around the plunger rod.

This is correct. The total compressed length of 3 springs is too long, so the NF won't be able to catch.

Its called reinforced catch.

#200137 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 11:32 PM in Modifications

Im sorry I do not have a video camera but I have a regular camera that takes photos. You don't have to belive me I just thought it would be cool to share my success.

#200133 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 11:21 PM in Modifications

I swear the NF's both hit 75 flat

#200130 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 11:12 PM in Modifications

Theres a total of three Nightfinder Springs in each of the guns but its pretty hard to cock Plus we banded the plunger rod so it shoots faster and harder. The weights of the washers we were using in the stefans were size 8 washers

Ranting bullshit...

Was it angled?

I have reason to believe your both liars. 3 nf springs will not fit together correctly to be able to compress in an NF, and there's no way your hitting 90' (flat) with just an NF and DTB spring + cpvc barrel. I have an NF, DTB and cross fire spring in my nightfinder, which also has a cpvc barrel, and it hits no more then 60 flat with good stefans.

I hit 75 feet (flat) with the springs not 90.

#200122 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 10:50 PM in Modifications

Theres a total of three Nightfinder Springs in each of the guns but its pretty hard to cock Plus we banded the plunger rod so it shoots faster and harder. The weights of the washers we were using in the stefans were size 8 washers

Thats freakish. I was modding my cousin's night finder an with a dtb and NF spring in it, and a cpvc barrel. We hit about ninety feet. When his account I will have him upload it. It was insane, but was acurately tested with a hundred foot tape, so i can tell you it was real. He was so proud it hit farther than my BBBB spring Ls. I showed him who was who with my +bow though...

Was it angled?

#200119 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 10:37 PM in Modifications

#200094 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 09:15 PM in Modifications

It hit's about 75 feet flat for both of the Nightfinders and probably 100 angled

#200091 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 09:10 PM in Modifications

Thank you.

#200089 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 09:08 PM in Modifications

It was just for comfort.

#200085 Nightfinder Manta Ray Mod

Posted by esCassets on 31 December 2008 - 09:00 PM in Modifications

Hey guy's , me and xbox180 just modded the Nightfinder to make it look like the old Mantaray.
Posted Image

We inserted a flashlight were the old light used to be on one of the Nightfinders.
Posted Image

It took about 3 hours to make but it is absolutely worth it