Knud-Hansen's Content

There have been 51 items by Knud-Hansen (Search limited from 21-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#163435 Longshot Drum Magazine

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 20 July 2008 - 03:18 PM in Modifications

dude that looks sweet, i like the idea.

however, im willing to bet that putting in the clip would be a bit of a pain, since you can't really push up on that kind of a structure, without damaging it.

#163398 New Gen Tommy 20

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 20 July 2008 - 11:37 AM in General Nerf

I hear its also atomatic

#163166 Best Air Tank In A Gun?

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 17 July 2008 - 10:26 PM in Modifications

Yeah SM3k tanks suck. I have had 3 have the exact same problem as you. I would go with a 2k tank, or an at3k tank, as I like those too. If you really want to be classy, a SM1.5k would work really well too.

I'm glad to see that this isn't unusual, that popping noice scared the crap out of me haha.

Banchee: well ROF is not that important for my purposes, the more power i can get the better, however I have a size limit since this thing will be roughly fitting in a maverick shell, a titan tank would be too big. I have a 18inch barrel on this thing, and before the sm3k tank blew i was getting 120ft flat, so I would like a tank that would keep my ranges around that or, of course, more

#163101 Best Air Tank In A Gun?

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 17 July 2008 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

Ok, I'm gonna hope this topic hasn't been brought up before, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat. Anyways, I am currently making a maverick loser rifle, and yes its as insane as it sounds. I put in the air internals from a SM3K, it was working fine, but eventually the male threaded part of the tank that connects to the hose exploded, which separated it from the rest of the tank (I apologize for the lack of pictures, but if you have ever looked at this air tank it would make more sense). I tried gooping, epoxy, you name it, but nothing can repair it, so the whole tank has to be replaced.

Now for the main point of this topic: Most of you have way more nerf experience then I do, so I would like your opinion on what gun has the best air tank. Now when I say best, I mean durable, and has a good life span even after plugging the over pressure valve. (mine is plugged but i never exceeded 3 pumps, which it handled just fine for the first 40 or so shots...then it died).

If you feel this isn't well written or described, I am sorry, but this is my first topic on the haven. I'm rather new here haha

#162947 Nerf Video Directory

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 15 July 2008 - 10:28 PM in General Nerf

Thank you for putting up the Humans vs Zombies documentary, as a player I really appreciate it. we are making our last game into an actual zombie movie, so keep your eyes out, even though that won't be out for a while.

#162550 Sm5k, The Blue Tiger

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 12 July 2008 - 07:55 PM in Modifications

that is sexy. I think your bolt handle turned out really nice, especially since its just a nail with padding. props :blink:

#162292 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 10 July 2008 - 07:16 PM in Modifications

heres my baby

This is OberonFox's mod but I repeated it and added a couple little things here and there:

photo bucket

#162282 Nerf Recons

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 10 July 2008 - 07:00 PM in General Nerf

I am a humans vs zombies player (nerf game, played at Goucher college and other colleges) and once i shotgun modded my recon (done by OberonFox) its all I used. I was disappointed with it out of the box, but it has a lot of options in terms of modding which really made a difference.

#162059 A Few Mods Of Mine

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 09 July 2008 - 09:03 AM in Modifications

mad props on the guns, those look great. does that bottom piece on your first ls do anything? even if it doesnt it still looks badass lol

#161879 Extend Life Of Nitefinder Plunger Head

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 07 July 2008 - 09:06 PM in Modifications

The noise from the nf always bothered me as well, so im glad you're on the right track here. But i agree with NerfMonkey that by putting the etape on there will reduce the stroke of the plunger and ultimately give you less range. not bad for a quick and simple mod tho

#161840 Favorite Video Game Weapon

Posted by Knud-Hansen on 07 July 2008 - 02:46 PM in Off Topic

hmm, thats tough, but I would have to go with the Torque Bow in Gears of War. Shooting an arrow into someone's head and watching it explode is just too satisfying