ORHISSY's Content

There have been 13 items by ORHISSY (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#136508 Lancer

Posted by ORHISSY on 19 January 2008 - 06:36 PM in Modifications

Woah!
That looks soooooooooo sweet. Complicated, but sweet. I deffinately like the lights and the paint job. I would totally do it if I had the materials and if I had more skills doing mods and such. ANYWAY, Good work!

#136507 Bbb Problem

Posted by ORHISSY on 19 January 2008 - 06:29 PM in Modifications

Hey,
I just got a BBB for my B-day, It will cock most of the time, BUT occasionally it won't cock. I pull back the "cocking half" and it doesn't stay. It just moves back foreward. Does anyone know any thing that I can do to fix it. Also, does anyone know some basic mods for it.
Thanks!

#134019 Paint

Posted by ORHISSY on 27 December 2007 - 06:38 PM in General Nerf

Hey!
You guys are saying this stuff about "lightliy sanding" the gun. When you say this do you mean literally putitng sand on the gun, using sand paper on the gun, or do you mean something else?
Thanks!

#133648 What's Your Favorite Gun?

Posted by ORHISSY on 24 December 2007 - 12:41 PM in General Nerf

My favorite guns are the following:
The Mav- Nerf- I like that it is a pretty decent revolver (even though it's noobish :rolleyes: )
The Nite Finder- Nerf- I like it because it starts off by ging like 15 feet, but you can mod it to go like 100 feet
The Titan-Nerf- It's a bazooka. Enough said.

#133647 Nerf Recon In Hand. I Have Zee Pics.

Posted by ORHISSY on 24 December 2007 - 12:36 PM in General Nerf

This gun looks sooooooooooo sweet!!!
I can't wait to get it. I'm gonna make it amazing and look ghetto. I might just make it my primary gun.

#133643 Nerf Reactor Mods?

Posted by ORHISSY on 24 December 2007 - 12:21 PM in Modifications

Well, I just got a reactor and I wasn't too sure about what to do.
So, I just opened up the gun and I wrapped electric tape around some part (I forgot which part though :rolleyes:). This didn't too much, but it added about 5 feet because of an air tight seal.

#133464 Paint

Posted by ORHISSY on 22 December 2007 - 08:03 PM in General Nerf

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions.
The next time that I go to home depot or something i'll try to get some nice paint to make my guns look GHETTO!!

#132954 Paint

Posted by ORHISSY on 18 December 2007 - 05:03 PM in General Nerf

Ayo!!
I was wondering, is there a specific way to paint your nerf guns? Or, is there a specific type of pain you need to use? I am just soooooooooo bored of the boring yellow/black colored guns.
Thanks!

#132445 Suggestions For A Noob

Posted by ORHISSY on 14 December 2007 - 05:27 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for the help.
I'll try to get some new guns soon. And hey maybe I will come up with some new mods...
Yeah Right :)
Oh and whats "DTG"?

#132438 Suggestions For A Noob

Posted by ORHISSY on 14 December 2007 - 05:02 PM in General Nerf

Hey,
I'm a noob, as some of you may already know. I was just wondering if ther was any guns that you would suggest that I should buy or any mods i should do. I already have a mav, a firefly, and a crossfire. On the mav I did the thing where the turret comes out farther and I did basic AR removal. On my ff I removes the ARs. And on my crossfire My friend removed the AR for me (thx DaDude778 :))
So just post any suggestions that you have.

#132436 New Nerf Blaster From Hasbro

Posted by ORHISSY on 14 December 2007 - 04:44 PM in News

Looks very nice.
I am DEFFINETLY getting this when it comes out. I like the detatchable stock. I also like that it uses the same clips as a longshot. Does it use the same stremline darts though?
ANYWAY, This gun is GHETTO FOSHO!!!!!

#132433 Halo 3

Posted by ORHISSY on 14 December 2007 - 04:37 PM in Off Topic

I love Halo 3!!!!!!!
I play it pretty much every day and I hardley ever get bored of it. I pwn in Swords games. I always hope to get them. My gamertag is ORHISSY (all caps :) ). If you wanna play with me just send an invite whenever you want.

#132432 Firefly Mod

Posted by ORHISSY on 14 December 2007 - 04:29 PM in Modifications

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
I am kind of a noob to nerf gun modding, so I really appreciate this mod because before my firefly went like 10 feet and I didn't know what to do.
Thanks again,