MattPaintballer's Content

There have been 333 items by MattPaintballer (Search limited from 29-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#64010 Happy Birthday Uncle Pinney!

Posted by MattPaintballer on 20 September 2005 - 05:36 PM in Off Topic

Damn I'm late.

Happy belated birthday!

#64011 'big Bad' Glory

Posted by MattPaintballer on 20 September 2005 - 05:39 PM in General Nerf

Just thought I'd add this. My local TRU (Totowa, NJ) has recently stocked up on BBB's. No joke there were at least a dozen on the shelf, of which I bought 3. The best part however, is that they were only 19.99 instead of 24.99 as others have reported.

*sigh* which means they'll be ~$32 here.

I wish it was at Target instead of TRU, because TRU always seems to inflate the prices. Anyone else notice this, or is it just the TRU in my town?

#64014 Zero/unknown Breech

Posted by MattPaintballer on 20 September 2005 - 05:57 PM in Homemades

I was just looking at the Zero Breech thing under Homemades here on the Haven, and I started thinking. With that breech, you pull the 1/2" barrel out a bit, drop a dart in, and push the barrel back in. Well since PVC isn't extremely thing like brass or PETG, wouldn't the dart have a bit of trouble getting into the 1/2"?

So I was wondering if this would work: Do the same thing, but cut a hole in the 1/2" PVC too. Line up the holes and drop a dart in, then twist the 1/2" PVC. Would this work better or worse than the Zero breech, or not at all?

#64112 Zero/unknown Breech

Posted by MattPaintballer on 22 September 2005 - 05:44 PM in Homemades

Alright thanks.

Would my idea work though?

#64114 Ammo Belt

Posted by MattPaintballer on 22 September 2005 - 05:54 PM in Homemades

You could make one out of duct tape. Cut two really long strips and place one face-up on your working area. Place the other face down so it's halfway on the other strip and halfway on the table. Fold the stick edges down so there's no sticky piece showing. Then you can glue CPVC or something around the belt/bandolier.

#64138 Question About Ompa's Titan Mod

Posted by MattPaintballer on 22 September 2005 - 09:12 PM in Modifications

It depends on your PETG. There are different sizes of PETG. There is no best barrel, it has to be what fits your darts. Nobody can tell you if there's a difference in performance between PVC and PETG because your milage is likely to vary.

ompas mod uses SCH80 PVC. To work with PETG you would have to use SCH40 PVC and coupler, and nest the PETG in the PVC. You wold only need a couple inches of PVC since it wouldn't be your main barrel.

#64206 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 23 September 2005 - 06:15 PM in General Nerf

If you dual weild them then it's no longer a single shot. Is it not?

If I carry around seven PVC'd Crossbows - two in each hand, one on a strap on my back, and two in my pockets - does that make them fully automatic?

So to answer your question: No, it is not. It is still single shot.

Edit: Typo

#64208 What Would Be The Best Sniping Weapon?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 23 September 2005 - 06:17 PM in General Nerf

But you can get off two shots very quickly which in essence is like having a double shot gun that you hold with both of your hands.

Key words being "in essence"

#64285 New Clip

Posted by MattPaintballer on 24 September 2005 - 10:26 PM in Homemades

I beleive he is thinking of something similar to the way a Lee Enfeild rifle is loaded, stripper clips. Good idea.

Haha, you said stripper clips! Kidding aside, what's a stripper clip?

#64835 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by MattPaintballer on 02 October 2005 - 01:02 PM in Modifications

*Cough*

#64837 25yr Old Homeade Genius

Posted by MattPaintballer on 02 October 2005 - 01:13 PM in Off Topic

Why am I always late?

Happy belated birthday, and don't get caught with the guns!

#65838 4b - The Bacon Bow (semi-automatic Bbb)

Posted by MattPaintballer on 15 October 2005 - 03:46 PM in Modifications

Oh my God, and I spent all that time typing out a detailed description of the action on the BBB.

Quit whining, it was one freakin' sentence dude. Get over it.

Murakumo, it pushes a piece of brass over another piece of brass, thus closing the breech and creating a seal.

PissBacon, that is fucking sweet.

#67613 The Shoes Heely's

Posted by MattPaintballer on 13 November 2005 - 09:07 PM in Off Topic

60 dollars for shoes that I would make fun of you for are a waste of money in my opinion.

Funny how that's coming out of a skater's mouth; skate shoes are hella expensive. I'm talking $75-100 for a pair.

Davis and Uncle Hammer, you're both retards.

I have Heelys, they're fun for messing around. You can't skate in them though. They're hella comfortable, unlike my VANS.

Beaver, cleaning out the wheels is simple. The axle is like a two-piece screw, you just twist it and the wheel and bearings come out. Wipe it with a tissue, put some graphite on it, and twist it back together. Simple as that.