Jump to content


Member Since 17 Apr 2010
Offline Last Active Oct 24 2011 09:17 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Please Stop the Insanity

24 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

I agree HIGHLY that some FNGs are irritating and retarded, but I say let there be retards, and let there be the ones that have a clue. If an FNG is being stupid, he's the one whos going to get banned. 95% of FNGs are stupid, but the other 5% are not.

In Topic: 2K/3K/1.5K tank expansions

14 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

Another 2k tank mod by KidFlash HERE.

In Topic: Dart-a-Palooza #9

13 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

Its been a while since I've gone to Dart-a-Palooza. I'll be there. :)
P.s. I am iterested in buying some vintage blasters from anyone whos willing to sell at the war. Thanks!

In Topic: Max Force Shadow Hawk

16 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

The ONLY reason I wasn't interested in this series is because it had not catch or trigger. Mabey if I had mor knowledge of catches and making them, I could have devised a way to make beast prime.

In Topic: Dart-a-Palooza #5

11 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

I think I might be able to make this one. :)