Battle For New York II
Date: July 19th.
Start Time: 10
End Time: When people are tired. (5?)
Our main place to play.
Image of the rocks above on the left.
The other base for the main playing field.
- Bring lunch. We will be at least a ten minute walk from the street, and don't want to have to have people leave for lunch, as it will likely take too long between getting cars and getting to town and back.
- Bring bug spray. Sometimes the bugs can be pretty bad, but you never really know.
- Be sure to try and pick up your darts. We want to leave the park as clean as it was when we got there.
- I would wear long pants. I've seen poison ivy in the park, and I would think there are some ticks too.
- Optional: A light First Aid Kit in case you cut yourself running through a thorn bush or something of that sort (i.e: just a couple of band-aids and some disinfectant).
If you are allergic to bees, fear not, we're not going to using the location that had the bee's nest in it.
Attendance (as of 7/18: 14-16):
Yet to confirm:
TexansharpshooterMember Since 24 Nov 2006
Offline Last Active Jul 10 2019 08:04 PM
Talk to me when I'm not shooting you.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 100
- Profile Views 3,473
- Member Title Member
- Age 28 years old
- Birthday November 26, 1991
College, PC Gaming, NERF, Ultimate, Running, Food, [sleep].
01 Jan 2016 - 20:43